I think the fastest we've ever killed Jason was about 9 minutes into the match. I'm sure other people have done it faster, but, as @bewareofbears said it would be a hard record to prove the integrity of the claim due to Jason helpers. There would be people rigging it just for bragging rights. Just like the players on here begging for 1 on 1 private games just to get meaningless achievements.

• Like 1

We have done a 2 min 48 second have video too but like you said no way to prove legit. I have two videoss one from me and one my mate was recording. There were 4 of us playing with randoms

On 2/16/2018 at 7:40 AM, Global gaming said:

We have done a 2 min 48 second have video too but like you said no way to prove legit. I have two videoss one from me and one my mate was recording. There were 4 of us playing with randoms

I've been part of a group that's done it fast, but not that fast! Didn't really time it, but I'd say somewhere between 5-10 mins. Never really thought about setting a record as much as just getting the kill completed.

A big thing to consider is where the game spawns Tommy at. Many times it seems like Tommy comes in at the farthest outskirts of the map away from everyone.