Your first time as Jason

Do you still remember your first match as Jason? How did it go for you?

I remember picking part 6. My favorite. I think I only used morph once and shift a few times. I walked out the shack and walked about 90% of the times. I followed the pings trying to chase everyone down. I was lucky enough to kill one person using the one handed choke kill. Everybody else escape by police. I didn't trap objectives nor did I used throwing knives. Man I had no clue what I was doing back then. 

Good thread, don't remember a lot but I know I did a great score like 6 or 7/8 just because I've played on release date, so counselors still learn how to escape and the mechanic of the game, it was easy ^_^ and I remember it was really enjoyable and powerful feelings.

I can imagine my shift and throwning knives were awful. I regret to not capture this on video with ps share.

I watched gameplay so I was decent? I killed like 2-3 people and I played whatever that basic running Jason was with the normal mask maybe 3-4?

Went 8 for 8, part 3 but also used a controller way easier to get the hang of plus I watched before hand so I had a general idea.

First ever? 0 for 8, at launch on ps4. Never watched a video or anything. Bought it because it's f13, knew nothing else and hadn't played a video game in like 8 yrs. I used J3, I didn't even know how to sprint! Lol, got knifed twice. Sweater snagged, as I fondled the controller trying to figure out what to do. Beat down by Tommy. Sweater stunned, but no falling to my knees stun. They were cussing at AJ, because Tommy was set up to stun. I barely survived the encounter, they jogged to the cops as I pulled You tube up on my phone. That was the WORST round of anything I had ever played, hands down!

According to the dates on my achievements, my first game was as Jason...but the earliest Jason round I can remember was playing as Part 6 and I had to kill Tommy with knives because he was hiding in an unreachable spot that has since been patched. 

First time playing as Jason, I was scared but it was so much fun lol I remember why I was scared, I didn't know how to even play Jason and I was nerves everyone would escape but my first round 8/8. It was stressful but fun.

• Like 1

I only got 3 kills my first game as Jason. I spent way to much time walking around, but I did do suprisingly well not being fooled by tricks and exploits. Every counsellor I found died, but it took me too long to find them. Second game of Jason was a 6/8. I remember getting 8/8 my 4th game.

Its funny though, that first game a ton of counsellors just hid in various places and I didnt know how to find them fast enough. Whereas now, i'd love for counsellors to all just do diddlysquat around the edges so I can mop them up, as opposed to a well oiled team pushing all the objectives.

My first time as Jason was during the Beta in Dec. of '16. I still remember it, because I was abso-freaking-lutely horrible! I think it took me 5 minutes to learn how to run, and my shift was waaaaaaay off. I also had trouble discerning between Jason's abilities. I did succeed in stopping the car once, but that was only because their driving was worse than my shifting. The only solace I had was that the people playing counselors were as bad as I was. I went 3/7. The only grab kill I completed was the one-handed choke, and I ate one pocket knife. I felt stupid, had no idea what I was doing, and had the best fucking time ever in that match!

First time as Jason, Part 7, i though i had it under control....1/7....i got rekted really hard.

Based on the trophy for first kill, I know my first Jason match was with my fav Jason, Part 3, on Packanack, and my first kill was a Chad. From memory I think I killed most of the counselors. At least 6 or 7.

4 hours ago, Loading said:

Do you still remember your first match as Jason? How did it go for you?

I remember picking part 6. My favorite. I think I only used morph once and shift a few times. I walked out the shack and walked about 90% of the times. I followed the pings trying to chase everyone down. I was lucky enough to kill one person using the one handed choke kill. Everybody else escape by police. I didn't trap objectives nor did I used throwing knives. Man I had no clue what I was doing back then. 

My first Jason match, I was playing as J6 on Steam. I did surprisingly well I think I got 6/8 Kills that was back when Jason was a very big threat compared to now :JasonPt6:

I recall being Jason and not placing any traps since it wasn't until later I found out later that "r" was to place traps. On a side note, the first month of playing as a counselor I was wondering why I ran out of stamina so fast because didn't know there was a jog button.

I remember on release I was part 3 and my heart started racing. I was so stoked and nervous at the same time because I had no idea how to activate abilities back than, let alone how to properly use them haha. I did pretty bad. I went 2/8 I believe, might've even been 1/8.

One of my biggest noob moments, but I still had fun. I'll never forget when I shifted and couldn't control it lmao. Went right by the counselor and created an even bigger distance than when I initially used the ability 

My first time as Jason was in the beta. Nobody knew what they were doing so I killed everyone despite having no idea what I was doing. When the game released, it took several days for me to lose a single counselor because I knew what I was doing and and most of them did not.

I was Jason 3, and it was my first game ever.

Lots of wandering around. I had some idea from watching the Beta but not completely (didn't use any traps at all) and the counselors didn't seem to know what to do.

Killed a bunch, took three attempts to destroy a radio, got blasted by Chad but managed to catch up and kill him. And then spent the last 10 seconds straight getting smacked in the head by a desperate Jenny as I completely forgot what either the grab or defend button was and just kinda stood there fumbling about.

End result - 5/8 killed, 3 survived by time out.

Got the last 5 minutes of it here, although after almost all the kills I got, sadly.

6/8. I used Part 3 and the two that I didn't kill suicided, one at the start of the round on purpose and one by accident by going through a broken window while I chased them. I got the hang of the game on both ends of being Jason and a Counselor rather quickly.

First time for me was during the beta and it was highly likely to have been part 3, since part 7 was the last one you got IIRC and I played him the most.

I can't remember if I got everyone or not but I'd spent a lot of time reading about the game, posting here and watching other people's beta videos and I remember trying to formulate a strategy as Jason from what other people were doing. That strategy ultimately became 'trap the objectives and keep them in the camp' :)