I got the game during the week of launch. My teenage sons and I shared the game: 2 rounds per person and then log out and let the next person log in. 

I ended up being the first of us to get selected as Jason, that day, and all three of us were in awe. I had watched beta videos and and had a basic grasp of the control scheme. I knew that my initial strategy was to trap objectives first. It didn't matter as much, in those days, because counselor players were not as well organized.

I also knew I wanted to try to use the microphone for deception as Jason, and tricked two players in one cabin into believing that "Jason" had "moved to the other door" after I had smashed the one I was waiting at. Once I got shift, I remember convincing a counselor over microphone to climb out the window and "help me with an objective" because "Jason was on the other side of camp". 

I don't believe I got 8/8 or 7/7 that first round, but I feel like I remember my kills being higher than half.

5/8 because instead of trapping objectives I trapped windows so the last 3 got out by cops

I got a 4 or 5 out of eight because the police got called. I kind of knew what I was doing because I had seen beta videos. Never trapped objectives, slashed for about half the kills.

First time I ever played this game was at my sister's house because my nephew had it. It made me Jason and I had no idea you had to hold down a button to do the shift, stalk, morph, etc. I was terrible at first and I literally got so mad that if it would've been my PS4, it would've been in the pool. 

11 hours ago, Loading said:

Do you still remember your first match as Jason? How did it go for you?

That was my first match on F13. My buddy brought it over to show me (like a week after digital release) and after that first match I decided I was going to buy the game. I went 6/8 and I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it. We played for the rest of the day (obviously) and I bought it when he left. I'm now 50 levels ahead of him.

I'll be the honest one here without any shame. I only killed 1 counselor during my first match as Jason. Of course I'm a better Jason right now, but I still hate it and find it so fucking stressful and boring to play as Jason. Or maybe I'm too nice to kill people, even in games lol

Dear Penthouse Forum:

I never thought it would happen to me....

But in all seriousness, my first game was after the retail launch so there was an influx of new players on consoles.  I waited about a month to play as Jason and did my homework, so I went 6/8 and thought to myself, "this is easy". 

I was as big a fool as I am a lush.

My first game ever was back when QP was broken and it took 10+ minutes to find a lobby even though there was tens of thousands of players. I was also Jason. I went 4/8 because everyone else decided to just hide and I didn't know about Sense. I have a 2 1/2 hour video containing my first few games. I can post it here if anyone wants to watch them. 

8/8 i get 8/8 all the time. I'm the best. Git gud.

Jk. I think I got a few? But I definitely was not a "gud" Jason. I'm still not all that good as Jason really. 

I was part 3 and slashed because I didn't know what else to do. I figured out what the sound pings were and what shift and morph was, but had no idea what stalk or sense were. I somehow managed to murder everyone except one person who swerved around me on a narrow road in the car somehow and escaped. I do remember someone going in the water and being skeptical about following since I didn't know whether or not Jason would die if I went in there. I took the risk and it worked. 

I noticed most of the people here weren't able to kill 8/8 even though most of these accounts are of "Force grab" Jason. I feel bad for the new players today.

I can hear them now: "My first time as Jason? I got murdered." lol

I got 5/8. My game is on Youtube. 

I didn't get the game immediately. I thought it was going to suck. I had bought another kickstarter game, "7 Days to Die," and it wasn't what it could've been. I didn't think F13 would be good. I watched a friend of mine play it for about a month straight. That's what made me want to try it. I thought, Why is he playing this non-stop? lol

F13's old balance was leaps and bounds better than today's game.

Edit: Also, notice the grab attempt at 7:50. It is well within "Force Grab" distance, and is unsuccessful.

I'm just gonna give a shout out to all the whiny people who couldn't  adapt. Way to ruin it for the rest of us.

first round was 8/8 but that was day one when most people didn't know what they were doing. i'm not a good jason. couldn't tell you the last time i played him in QP. that 8/8 had nothing to do with skill. it had everything to do with everyone else being shitty. 

Killed them all, only slashing as I didn't know how to grab or that grabbing was even a thing (it was at launch). Was called a "window camper" because they kept jumping out of the windows when I would get near a cabin. 

13 minutes ago, matisangry said:

first round was 8/8 but that was day one when most people didn't know what they were doing. i'm not a good jason. couldn't tell you the last time i played him in QP. that 8/8 had nothing to do with skill. it had everything to do with everyone else being shitty. 

I hear ya man. I was playing during the Beta, and none of us knew what the hell we were doing. There were a few videos up on YouTube, so I knew about trapping objectives, and how to try to use morph and shift. I just wasn't skillful with the mechanics at all. I can honestly say that the counselors I went up against were shitty, but I took Jason play to a new level of shittiness in that match. Hence the 3/7 score that I had. (Hell, they weren't even smart enough to call Tommy!)

I don't remember my score. I know it was Part 3...and like my fifth or sixth match I ever played back in May of last year.

I used :JasonPt3: and I was horrible at shifting, and I thought Stalk was a better sense back then lol, wasted it everytime. I killed 5 or 6 people because everyone was new at this.

As part 3, I got decent kills, maybe all of them. This was just before the halloween update. I didn't know how to grab or purposely exit shift, so I just slashed everything. I cant remember if the objectives were done or not. It was on Higgins Haven.

9 hours ago, Caulus said:

I'm just gonna give a shout out to all the whiny people who couldn't  adapt. Way to ruin it for the rest of us.

That was not even close to balanced. It's much better now. Also, isn't that statement kind of hypocritical? Couldn't I have said the exact same thing back in October and December when Jason was nerfed? Thanks for not adapting, you ruined it for the rest of us. 

It was like 2nd or third game after buying physical release.

0/8, I got gang banged on camp crystal by bat and wrench welding councilors, mask knocked off. Was horrible experience. I signed on these forums to ask tips afterwards. 

My first match was during the Beta. I managed to level up enough that Part 7 had been unlocked before I got my turn as Jason.

I got about 2 or 3 kills, though I clearly remember my first kill as it was the fireplace kill and the second was the dismemberment kill.

Sadly, the second match saw me getting the "Lumberjack" glitch, which is where Jason locked into the door breaking animation, would break the door, but keep swinging for all eternity. That was a painful 16 minutes.

My first time of Jason was during launch when it was taking 15 mins to get in to a game.  So I eventually get into a lobby with only one other person.  The match starts and I am Jason!  I didn't know how to use any abilities and I literally ran around the entire map.  Luckily, the only other counselor was swimming around randomly (bot style) and I just swam and killed them.  Hey, I killed everybody my first game as Jason lol.