1 hour ago, FlameRiderSD said:

Only problem I have Is that the shears dont do any Shear like kills there too much like daggers only hedge trimmer is good

like you couldve atleast added the part 5 kill

That’s my issue. Only ONE kill is an actual shear like kill. The other two are basically double daggers. They should have had one where he throws the counselor down on their back. Then sticks the shears in their eyes and closes them. Like the movie. Not these stupid double dagger kills. If they add actual shear DLC kills, maybe I’ll give them another shot. 

15 minutes ago, Chace Hollett said:

part 2 with the pitchfork

This was on the first page of the announcement thread:

18 hours ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Savini Jason will be able to swap out the pitchfork for other weapons, but other Jasons will not be able to equip the pitchfork

Part 2: Spear

Part 3: Pitchfo... Machete

Part 4: Double Bit Axe

Part 5: Pig Splitter

Part 6: Machete

Part 7: Felling Axe

Part 8: Pickaxe

Part 9: Shears

• Like 1

3 and 4 with the iconic machete. Shame about no pitchfork for 2. I wish they would just put the one from the early trailers in. Still very psyched about this.

1 hour ago, Bigfoot said:

3 and 4 with the iconic machete. Shame about no pitchfork for 2. I wish they would just put the one from the early trailers in. Still very psyched about this.

I guarantee they will release a pitchfork DLC pack. 

Probably the machete on all of them.

Will never use these:

Savini Pitchfork

Part 4 Cleaver

Part 5 Shears

Part 6 Fence post

Part 4 with a machete.

The Destruction combined with the machetes fast door animation should be able to shred doors in seconds.

26 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

I guarantee they will release a pitchfork DLC pack. 

Yeah. I hope so. Admittedly, I didn't read the whole thread. Just heard about this today. It seems like they could very well do that at some juncture. Sackhead/Pitchfork FTW!

Savini, Roy, 7, and 6 with machete.  Part 3 with his axe.  J2 with 3's axe.  Part 8 can keep his axe.  Part 4 and 9 can have a can opener for all I care.  I hate them both.  

4 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

I just realized, with the part 4 Jason, we can basically recreate this one with the weapon swap!

752137075_2.bmp

Dude, yassss I was just thinking that yesterday! 

I believe Roy's shears functions the same as J7's Machete.  Is there any other differences (other than the garb kills) because I find the idea of paring Savini with the shears hilarious.

Recently, I saw one or two threads of users saying which weapon swap combos F13th players wanted to use. However due to the already existing thread, they got closed.

For those people with the same intentions of the users above, post it here.

14 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Recently, I saw one or two threads of users saying which weapon swap combos F13th players wanted to use. However due to the already existing thread, they got closed.

For those people with the same intentions of the users above, post it here.

Well , isn´t this thread for the,,upcoming´´ weapon swap? Now it´s out and I was actually the first to do that after the update (Mine didn´t get closed). So I would recommend now going here :

Whatever.

I am just gonna do it also on here.

Mine are :

Part II - Spear (I think it fits him really well , actually all Long weapons would fit him in my opinion)

Part III - Machete (He just needed it so badly , even though I don´t use him)

Retro Jason - .......(I Need some Inspiration guys , Fire axe? Shears?(to enhance his goofiness) Pickaxe?(to enhance his goofiness) Maybe the Machete? Or the spear again for the kinda goofiness? I am just gonna go with the spear)

Part IV - Battle Axe (It Looks really awesome on him , but he Plays kinda awkward now with the Battle Axe and the kills fit him also really good)

Part V - (Because I hate(d) Part V for some reason.....I actually like him more now with the Pickaxe......I just get really angry when I see him in the Intro.....I wasn´t online like 2 months so maybe I changed now [hopefully])

Part VI - Fire axe (The Fire Axe kills are awesome and I really dig it with him [I don´t like the machete kills , because they feel kinda lackluster to be honest in my opinion {except the DLC kills , they are awesome}. I also use him sometimes online , so I don´t want to look like this guy , who puts a machete on every Jason. I only like the machete aesthetically])

Part VII - The (normal/Wood cutter) Axe (I don´t like his stats really [I would if he had +Morph] and I don´t really care much about him , so I gave him the axe which gets recommended by many People. I would like to feel more with this Jason)

Part VIII - The Shears (I didn´t know , what else I should have given him and I don´t use him so I gave him the Shears.....But I kinda dig it now and the kills look awesome on him![well , now I gave him the Machete because he Looks godly with it])

And now mah final Boy.........mah main.....The holy......unholy.....fuckin´.....

Part IX from Jason goes to hell - The Pig splitter (It Looks so freaking awesome on him and the Chop suey kill is awesome on him! Even the Music with the bells fit perfectly!)

Well Savini.......I don´t have him but I would give him probably the Fire Axe.

And if the Sledge hammer Comes out , Part IX and Part VI are going to get it because I have Special relation with Hammers. Hopefully a scythe Comes too , because I would Switch Part IX´s Sledgehammer with a scythe every now and because under his mask you can see his bones which kinda reminds me of death himself and I really like the Grim Reaper.

And Uber Jason........well , probably the uber-Machete....or maybe the Fire Axe.....Maybe even the Pig splitter.

I currently have the following:

J2 - Spear

J3 - Battle Axe

J4 - Shears

J5 - Pig Splitter

J6 - Machete

J7 - Wood Axe

J8 - Same

J9 - Pick Axe

Savini - Machete

pt. 2 Pig Splitter

Pt.3 Fire axe