Part IV with the axe of Part 9
Part 9 with the machete (duh)
Part 5 with the spear (specially for Buggzy and his enchiladas)
Part 2 with the spear or a machete cuz classy
Part 3 with his axe or maybe a machete, not sure
Part 6 is good with his spear
Part 7 with Part 3 axe
Part 8....i don't really know, the fireaxe is nice enough, i don't remember another weapon between the actual arsenal

I'm thinking about doing the part 7 machete on part 6 Jason. After all, he used one in the movie, and carries it on his utility belt :)

• Like 1

I main part 6. Will likely rotate between the pick Axe and double-sided axe. He kind of looks like a miner anyway.

I’ll probdbly give most of my Jasons the machete. I’ll never use the shears again. They are the worst weapon with the weakest kills. 

I think I'm gonna use Savini Jason with machete for a good while, and maybe part 9's two-bit axe. 

I hope they come out with more weapon kill pack DLCs soon too so we can have even more fun with weapon swapping. B)

• Like 1

Im just hoping they add a normal pitch fork to the game.   Don't want the Savini one, just a normal one.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

I’ll probdbly give most of my Jasons the machete. I’ll never use the shears again. They are the worst weapon with the weakest kills. 

Only problem I have Is that the shears dont do any Shear like kills there too much like daggers only hedge trimmer is good

like you couldve atleast added the part 5 kill

Part 2- keep the same

Part 3- machete 

Part 4- keep the same

Part 5- pig splitter (he uses a meat cleaver for two kills in the movie, so it's close enough)

Part 6- machete 

Part 7- keep the same

Part 8- keep the same

Part 9- machete 

X- keep the same (once it arrives)

1 hour ago, IronKnight55 said:

Savini with the machete. 

22 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

I think I'm gonna use Savini Jason with machete for a good while, and maybe part 9's two-bit axe. 

YES!

That was my first thought when I saw the announcement.

The machete seems to have a quicker door-breaking animation.  Putting it on Part 4 or Part 8 would make their +Destruction even more awesome.

part 2 with pig splitter, part 8 with a machete, part 3 with the medieval axe of part 9 wooow I cant wait for that

Part 3 with the matchete, part 2 with the pitchfork, part 7 with the axe, part 8 with the garden shears, part 9 with the spear, part 4 with the double sided axe, part 5 with the fire axe, and Savini with the pig splitter. Those will probably be my weapon paring.