ShiftySamurai

Friday the 13th: The Game - Jason Weapon Swapping & Keybinding

1 hour ago, WashingtonJones said:

Thank you

Thats one of the things that sucks about it. When I go into stalk I gotta be real quiet and hope I don't have to sneeze, or my chair doesn't creak or a pair of cats don't start fucking out side my window, cause then my friggin mic opens and then everyone starts laughing at me!

That's why I still use my headset adapter from my old xbox controller. I can mute myself just by hitting a button on the controller instead of the one on the cable. Much easier, much faster.

11 hours ago, Truth said:

That's why I still use my headset adapter from my old xbox controller. I can mute myself just by hitting a button on the controller instead of the one on the cable. Much easier, much faster.

I played on an Xbox for a little bit months ago and I really liked that feature, so I bought one of the headsets for my controller and learned it doesn't work for PC. Oh well

But I just bought a gaming mouse and keyboard and I'm starting to learn how to play with them. I tried a couple of bot rounds and it wasn't terrible, but a lot of basic maneuverability was messed up. What ended up happening was the more difficult things like throwing knives and shift grabs were way easier but trying to kill someone hiding under a bed became the most difficult of challenges. That second nature fluid motion that I'm capable of with the controller, to simply line myself up with the interact prompt on the bed, goes completely out the window with the M&K. 

Though, I'm surprised more PC players don't use block because it's seems way more natural to engage CS and block on a M&K. 

I can't figure out how to seamlessly engage my abilities. I have to lift my fingers off WASD or stop running/speed walking by lifting my pinkie off the shift key and trying to get my index or ring finger to reach the 2 or 3.  I'm getting used to it though