ShiftySamurai

Friday the 13th: The Game - Jason Weapon Swapping & Keybinding

3 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

That's the point I already acknowledged above. Even with Savini Jason available for purchase, there would still be plenty of backer exclusive stuff we wouldn't be getting. So the people trying to argue that Savini alone would just cause backers to lose everything they back for and render everything meaningless can put a sock in it.

One they said no so you can't keep fighting it. 2 you didn't risk a lot of money into this game. 3 you missed out and now your just upset about it. Just move on. I've pointed out no one needs him, they can come out with some cool Jasons! Look at the puzzle game! They have so cool looking Jasons in their game that aren't from the movies. If they wanted to they could make some cool looking Jasons that would make Savini just an odd man out. But if you want to keep complaining about not having something, I'll just get you a soap box. You can't have everything in this world. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

That's the point I already acknowledged above. Even with Savini Jason available for purchase, there would still be plenty of backer exclusive stuff we wouldn't be getting. So the people trying to argue that Savini alone would just cause backers to lose everything they back for and render everything meaningless can put a sock in it.

Chris griffin | SOMETIMES I PUT MY TINY P**IS BETWEEN MY LEGS AND COMPLAIN ABOUT SAVINI JASON BEING BACKER EXCLUSIVE | image tagged in chris griffin | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

One they said no so you can't keep fighting it. 2 you didn't risk a lot of money into this game. 3 you missed out and now your just upset about it. Just move on. I've pointed out no one needs him, they can come out with some cool Jasons! Look at the puzzle game! They have so cool looking Jasons in their game that aren't from the movies. If they wanted to they could make some cool looking Jasons that would make Savini just an odd man out. But if you want to keep complaining about not having something, I'll just get you a soap box. You can't have everything in this world. 

No, people like me will continue to complain and bitch all we want because we bought the game. We play the game. All of us non-backers are the ones keeping this game alive since the backers alone would not be anywhere near enough of a populace for this game to have a thriving online community.

You and the developers don't like us bringing it up? Too bad. Doesn't matter how many times they say no. People are going to still ask for him (and they're well within their right). Plenty of sound arguments have been made in favor of doing so (regardless of what the devs and corporate shills say). The people complaining about us complaining can likewise get over it.

And with this game still having all the issues it has that we still have to put up with, it more than gives us plenty more reason to do so.

3 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Just be honest , you want him because of his stats.

But we should stop now before Kodiak does something to us.

Nope. I want him because of his design and the fact that it's a Jason locked off from the public for a shitty reason. I still use Part 7 Jason despite his shitty stats because Part 7 Jason is my favorite Jason design. 

1 minute ago, Zentorno said:

No, people like me will continue to complain and bitch all we want because we bought the game. We play the game. All of us non-backers are the ones keeping this game alive since the backers alone would not be anywhere near enough of a populace for this game to have a thriving online community.

You and the developers don't like us bringing it up? Too bad. Doesn't matter how many times they say no. People are going to still ask for him (and they're well within their right). Plenty of sound arguments have been made in favor of doing so (regardless of what the devs and corporate shills say). The people complaining about us complaining can likewise get over it.

And with this game still having all the issues it has that we still have to put up with, it more than gives us plenty more reason to do so.

And you can tell they have no sufficient counterargument when they resort to meme spewing.

3 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

Dude , if you absolutely want to talk on about that , just open a new Topic (like we haven´t got enough of them).

And you can tell they have no sufficient counterargument when they resort to meme spewing.

Well , JJ is kinda ,,special´´. I don´t mean this in an offense @J.J..

5 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

*non backer here. Don't have him.

I hope it's never released to anyone else....ever.

Would an identically skilled Uber make this better? 

Or do you think you deserve the skin?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rickyount02 said:

Would an identically skilled Uber make this better? 

It would make some whiners happy but it would stay true to what he is.

Topic is open again. Keep it on track please.

43 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

Your the guy that would go to a birthday party and complain people aren't giving you gifts.

They have the right to say they want it but they were told no. No means no and sometimes that's what you need to learn. You can't have everything. 

There are so many things we could be talking about that isn't about you getting this guy. There are still bugs and issues in the game. Instead your complain about you didn't get savini Jason. There are exclusive items only people can get, get over it. It's not the end of the world because you didn't get him. 

If they said it was timed I wouldn't care but they said never to be sold or given out (Yes I am aware of the reddit page about the ebay) when someone says they won't give out something to anyone that is a promise. If they sold and gave codes out to anyone who wanted it and lied to me that would make me not trust them anymore. I

I have a lot of reasons to why I should win the lottery or have your banking information but does that mean I should?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Topic is open again. Keep it on track please.

Well , I tried to help.

Your the guy that would go to a birthday party and complain people aren't giving you gifts.

They have the right to say they want it but they were told no. No means no and sometimes that's what you need to learn. You can't have everything. 

There are so many things we could be talking about that isn't about you getting this guy. There are still bugs and issues in the game. Instead your complain about you didn't get savini Jason. There are exclusive items only people can get, get over it. It's not the end of the world because you didn't get him. 

If they said it was timed I wouldn't care but they said never to be sold or given out (Yes I am aware of the reddit page about the ebay) when someone says they won't give out something to anyone that is a promise. If they sold and gave codes out to anyone who wanted it and lied to me that would make me not trust them anymore. I

I have a lot of reasons to why I should win the lottery or have your banking information but does that mean I should?

You just totally ignored Kodiak. We should just stop it , atleast on this Thread.

To get it going again , I am gonna put a pig splitter on Part IX , I kinda am attracted to these Kind of weapons. Sometimes , I am gonna put a Machete on him too.

@J.J. you were warned previously about following the rules. I suggest you heed that warning. You have been here long enough to know the expectations of you while utilizing these forums. Please discuss the subject matter and nothing else. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

To get it going again , I am gonna put a pig splitter on Part IX , I kinda am attracted to these Kind of weapons. Sometimes , I am gonna put a Machete on him too.

I'm gonna give part 2 Jason the spear (Cuz that's cool) and mess around with the other weapons and see what I like 

But I think Part III Needs a machete so badly....It looked so natural in the beta. I think Part II Jason needs the machete from the movie (it was kinda like curved or something like that).

Maybe , I am gonna give Part 4 the double-sided axe....Well I would definitely , if he didn´t look so off.

Part V....hmm , maybe the pick-axe , just for the sake? Well, he also uses a double-sided axe once....but I don´t want to connect Part IX and V in any way.

Part VI....maybe a machete? Maybe the Fire Axe?

Part VII....well...a machete , because he deserves it.

Part VIII.....probably the fire axe.

Part IX....sometimes also the fire axe.

Part II....the curved machete or the pick-axe.

If we ever get a sledgehammer , Part VI and Part IX (my favorites) are gonna get that. I have a Special relation with big Hammers.....but sometimes Part IX will still get the Pig splitter...the fire-axe.

2 hours ago, Zentorno said:

A corporate shill, of all things, telling someone to grow up. Sure, scamp.

Oh look.....You're back.....yayyyy.

Looking forward to more entitlement posts and the same damn argument being repeated ad nauseam.

For my weapon selections, I thought of this:

Part 2: Haven't thought yet, but maybe machete or spear.

Part 3: DEFINITELY the machete.

Part 4: Part 3's axe.

Part 5: Pick-axe

Part 6: Double-headed axe.

Part 7: DEFINITELY part 3's axe.

Part 8: Machete, or pig splitter.

Part 9: The machete, again.

Savini: Machete or any axe

2 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Noooo.... This can´t be a Thing...Oh man , that´s stupid.

It is a thing. I'm assuming you're talking about not being able to use keyboard commands at the same time as using a controller.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

It is a thing. I'm assuming you're talking about not being able to use keyboard commands at the same time as using a controller.

Damn it..... Sure , that there is no other way? It  destroys stalk , if you accidentally make a Sound. And I don´t want them to hear me every second......

Edited by The Wolf with that Toast
Sorry.

8 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Sorry.

Thank you

Thats one of the things that sucks about it. When I go into stalk I gotta be real quiet and hope I don't have to sneeze, or my chair doesn't creak or a pair of cats don't start fucking out side my window, cause then my friggin mic opens and then everyone starts laughing at me!

• Haha 1