28 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

It would significantly cut down on it though. Other than that one Packanack cabin I can't recall any other cabins being one door with only one really high window for escape. How many other cabins do y'all know of that fit the same model as the small Packanack cabin?

Some of the randomly generated cabins have layout that allows for items to be locked away in a bathroom or bedroom. Sometimes it doesn't even have a window leading outside. I've seen people carry a part into those rooms, lock it, then quit just to troll everyone.

1 minute ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Some of the randomly generated cabins have layout that allows for items to be locked away in a bathroom or bedroom. Sometimes it doesn't even have a window leading outside. I've seen people carry a part into those rooms, lock it, then quit just to troll everyone.

Having interior doors that do not lock (or ones that are lockable/unlockable from both sides) would prevent that.

7 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

I tend to play a legit game until I realize im going to be in for...

1. Item troll fest

2. Teamers

3. Lite teamers = Jason kills non friends first then goes after his friends

4. People looking to play a 20 minute time waster...I don't mind the hiding game, but if its just kiting a weak Jason or its a Jason/friends goofing off...I leave...I have no patience for that.

Private Match should be the friends only game, but I realize that's never gonna fly or happen. Course, that does not mean games with 8 total strangers are gonna be void of any of those above things. They are plenty of Jasons who like to fuck off because hey...even with Jason preference...they don't get to play him as often as they like. Especially post patch with the buffs to Jason and more people likely wanting to switch preference back to Jason instead of counselor.

Agreed. Its crazy how many things one has to look out for when starting a game. Its like holding a checklist in my hand until I can finally realize hey, live or die, we might actually have a fun match here. Host quit.

2 hours ago, JasonLives86 said:

I always felt like Tommy Jarvis should have a key, or a lock pick to unlock locked doors. Considering he came prepared with loads of equipment, it would only make sense. This is also an issue on the packanack lodge map, at that small building on the left side of the hill beside the main house. Admittedly, I've locked myself out of it once in the past, had to learn the hard way :lol:

Or Tommy should call the cops when we call him instead of coming here with one bullet :P

Seriously, it's a good idea, but if we can open door by two side, we risk to fall in bear trap at the other side of the door.

1 hour ago, Vaderspupil said:

Personally I think you should be able to shoot out the lock with a shotgun.:P

I like this idea. Give this man a cookie, or a beer. Depending on his preference.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ahab said:

I like this idea. Give this man a cookie, or a beer. Depending on his preference.

How about cookie flavored beer? :P

2 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

How about cookie flavored beer? :P

Also a great idea, but don't forget beer flavored cookies, which you could eat with a beer chaser.

3 hours ago, Sinisterslither said:

Or Tommy should call the cops when we call him instead of coming here with one bullet :P

Seriously, it's a good idea, but if we can open door by two side, we risk to fall in bear trap at the other side of the door.

Good point :lol:

I tend to bail out of QP rooms when I catch on that a bunch of people know each other. It almost always winds up one of them being Jason and the others play to subtly help him along and screw over the ones they don't know. It's always funny to watch a terminator-like Jason who goes through the stragglers with ease, then suddenly forgets how to play when it's just him and his friends left.

Once in a while I'll stick around only to get the car going and suddenly forget how to drive without mowing people down.

• Like 1

The correct answer here is to just have all doors lockable/unlockable from both sides.  The only downside is not being able to lock another counselor out of a room.  Which is a pretty minor sacrifice to gain the ability to access items that get locked in those interior rooms with high windows.

43 minutes ago, daveliam said:

The correct answer here is to just have all doors lockable/unlockable from both sides.  The only downside is not being able to lock another counselor out of a room.  Which is a pretty minor sacrifice to gain the ability to access items that get locked in those interior rooms with high windows.

I agree with that, except main entrance doors should stay the way they are. I'm pretty sure the cabins that have doors in hallways and the green doors inside that kinda separate the cabins into 2 halves can already be unlocked and locked from either side. I'm sure it would be easy to make bedroom and bathroom doors the same way. I never lock a bedroom door anyway then Jason knows somebody's in there. 

I have to say though, I got an Atari in like 1979 and have played video games my whole life. I have never played any online game with as terrible of players as this game has, it's just ridiculous some nights the things people do to cheat or troll not to mention hosts rage quitting constantly because they die. They had way too much trust in people being decent when they released this game without dedicated servers or an easy in game reporting system. 

I've locked the kitchen phone room in packanack by accident before, and realized my terrible mistake after they fixed the phone box... Everyone including myself hated me after that. I also sympathize for you for all the dickery you encountered. I play with toxic, hateful, angry people all the time on pc. You can't avoid them either because they refuse to play private.

I remember a match where a couple including Jason killed everyone except his friend. At the end of that match ON A FULL LOBBY they tried farming points. She would place a bear trap and Jason would stand in it over and over, then she would hit him a few times then they went to a powerbox and did the break and repair cycle over and over even though we all know points like that are given out once. Either way they wasted 8-10 mins of everyone's time doing that crap. She never died or escaped that match.

8 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

It would significantly cut down on it though. Other than that one Packanack cabin I can't recall any other cabins being one door with only one really high window for escape. How many other cabins do y'all know of that fit the same model as the small Packanack cabin?

Higgins Haven main cabin too.