Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 The hosts keep quitting whenever they die and I know everybody’s game is over why can’t you just wait their turn out like you should when your host or Jason they really need to fix this problem because I’m tired of being kicked out of games because Some sore loser gets all sad and wants to quit and ready for everybody since I was your weight hours to BJ’s in just for somebody to quit after the second girl hey how annoying that is and it’s beginning to be out of control and they do it way too often I’ll be lucky to finish two or three games in 3 days   Worth of playing please fix this bullshit 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ummmmm dedicated servers where announced a while there coming around april at best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually avoid killing the host until the end unless they are pushing objectives. That isn't the way things should be, but it beats searching for a new lobby. For matches where I am not Jason, I get chased for 20 minutes because I use Chad, so host is usually spared for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know exactly what you mean. It's honestly got to the point where if I'm playing as Jason, I'm almost hesitant to kill the host, just because you never know if they're one of those players that leave the game just because they die. I agree, it's really annoying, but luckily, the developers recently said they will be updating the games engine hopefully in April and that will fix numerous issues, plus, it's necessary for them to add dedicated servers, which will get rid of the host quitting the game issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Kill the host and find a new lobby if they quit. If you baby them they will keep doing it.

This. You can’t allow them to dictate how you play. Iv come across countless “if you kill me I’m ending the game” players. And EVERY time, I don’t hesitate before slaughtering them. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dmenace36 said:

 The hosts keep quitting whenever they die and I know everybody’s game is over why can’t you just wait their turn out like you should when your host or Jason they really need to fix this problem because I’m tired of being kicked out of games because Some sore loser gets all sad and wants to quit and ready for everybody since I was your weight hours to BJ’s in just for somebody to quit after the second girl hey how annoying that is and it’s beginning to be out of control and they do it way too often I’ll be lucky to finish two or three games in 3 days   Worth of playing please fix this bullshit 

 

 

I was host yesterday in about 7 games with you. Didn't quit until lobby though because I wanted a bath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dmenace36 said:

and ready for everybody since I was your weight hours to BJ’s in just for somebody to quit after the second girl

Am I crazy, or did that make absolutely no sense...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Truth said:

Am I crazy, or did that make absolutely no sense...?

It's a riddle lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had 2 host quit last night. Which yes is annoying as crap. But i also blame the person playing Jason on the first one. He was beyond talking trash he was being racist and over the top vulgar after he killed him or her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, T.W said:

It's a riddle lol

Fuck, I suck at riddles. Let me know when someone figures it out lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dmenace36 said:

 The hosts keep quitting whenever they die and I know everybody’s game is over why can’t you just wait their turn out like you should when your host or Jason they really need to fix this problem because I’m tired of being kicked out of games because Some sore loser gets all sad and wants to quit and ready for everybody since I was your weight hours to BJ’s in just for somebody to quit after the second girl hey how annoying that is and it’s beginning to be out of control and they do it way too often I’ll be lucky to finish two or three games in 3 days   Worth of playing please fix this bullshit 

 

 

 congratulations! You are the 1 millionth person to create this topic and comment on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Kill the host and find a new lobby if they quit. If you baby them they will keep doing it.

Exactly.  I will not negotiate with terrorists!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Dr Zaius 007 said:

I had 2 host quit last night. Which yes is annoying as crap. But i also blame the person playing Jason on the first one. He was beyond talking trash he was being racist and over the top vulgar after he killed him or her.

Yeah a Jason talking shit is no reason to quit that's what the mute is there for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, T.W said:

Yeah a Jason talking shit is no reason to quit that's what the mute is there for

I wouldn't have quit, but I probably would've been trolling him as much as I could.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Truth said:

I wouldn't have quite, but I probably would've been trolling him as much as I could.

yeah I know right 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dmenace36 said:

and wants to quit and ready for everybody since I was your weight hours to BJ’s in just for somebody to quit after the second gir

 

1 hour ago, Truth said:

Fuck, I suck at riddles. Let me know when someone figures it out lol

I can't be sure, but I think he was waiting for a while to join a match, so he got (or gave) a blowjob. And then when he got in the game, the second counselor killed was the host, and they quit, thereby ruining his experience. But, there seems to have been a BJ involved, so I wouldn't consider that a bad night. :lol:

Or, I'm completely off base, and I don't have a fucking clue what he was trying to say there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rexfellis said:

 

I can't be sure, but I think he was waiting for a while to join a match, so he got (or gave) a blowjob. And then when he got in the game, the second counselor killed was the host, and they quit, thereby ruining his experience. But, there seems to have been a BJ involved, so I wouldn't consider that a bad night. :lol:

Or, I'm completely off base, and I don't have a fucking clue what he was trying to say there.

Hmm... Could be.

I'm thinking he was ready to give everybody a bj since they were waiting for hours but the second a girl showed up, he quit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Truth said:

Hmm... Could be.

I'm thinking he was ready to give everybody a bj since they were waiting for hours but the second a girl showed up, he quit.

That could be another translation sir. I'm interested to see if the OP will come in here and clarify.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry but there are loads of threads about host quitters; I'll have to lock this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×