Anyone else think that Jason is so weak? He gets hit by a stick and he is knocked down, but if you hit a Survivor with the Axe, machete, fireaxe, pickaxe, etc, they can Still running, The game is suppose to get to the Survivor and kill them, not having a group of survivors hitting you until the time is over or you rage quit, is so shitty being Jason Now

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Lunacu95 said:

Anyone else think that Jason is so weak? He gets hit by a stick and he is knocked down, but if you hit a Survivor with the Axe, machete, fireaxe, pickaxe, etc, they can Still running, The game is suppose to get to the Survivor and kill them, not having a group of survivors hitting you until the time is over or you rage quit, is so shitty being Jason Now

The game is fine right now. Maybe you need to practice more? In combat stance you can block any attack and not get stunned (except shotguns and flareguns)

17 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

The game is fine right now. Maybe you need to practice more? In combat stance you can block any attack and not get stunned (except shotguns and flareguns)

Yeah if they are in group they hit you from every angle, and causing chain stun

I had to do a double take on when this was poated. I thought maybe this thread was started back in January.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

yes, this game is made only for Jason, why the hell counselors can escape and have opportunities? thats ridiculous, Jason is supposed to be OP, all games should be 8/8

Jason FOREVER!!

The rate of stuns is much to high, the stun effect is supposed to give a counselor a stamina bonus and time to make distance. Some weapons should always cause stun ie. shotgun, flaregun, but that's it, and it makes the flaregun useful/a better weapon. The chance of stun on each weapon isn't the issue. The issue is the frequency, and ease. To fix this I suggest changing when a stun is allowed to occur, with the added bonus that it makes it that much more cinematic. The way it works now, Jason is hit, a calculation is made, if it meets the threshold Jason is stunned and the counselor scores a hit receiving a stamina bonus. We just change the order a bit and add an if than, Jason is hit, a calculation is made, but not acted on immediately. Then it checks, would the counselor receive stamina within a certain margin of full, so say to 80 or 90%, if to close to full or over no stun chance. If below this threshold, stun as per normal for that weapons stats, use the first calculation. This way Jason can only be fully stunned when the situation is desperate, a rescuer would still be able to break Jason's grip on you, but Jason would only have to worry about that first swing if the rescuer was charging in. If more than three counselors are in a radius around Jason, no stun chance. People in houses shouldn't count. You could still bump Jason around in a group of full stamina people and take the mask off, but it would play faster and make it more useful to go into Combat Stance and dodge, as that burns stamina, making a stun possible. Anyway I'm sure there will be quite a few haters of this idea but that's ok, you got nothing to fear. The Devs aren't likely to make people learn the combat system now, so don't worry, think about how much faster it would play when your taking the mask off. 

Counselors spawn in with parts locked in cabin bathrooms and have to beg Jason to open the door for them. Jason spawns in with all 4 abilities and they have no cooldown. Also, fear makes your entire screen black. Vanessa and Chad spawn into the game in an injured state. Counselors alsl have to find a car engine (which takes 4 of them to lift and move).

Does that wood that Jason's shack is made out of look familiar? That's because he made it with wood from this new battle royale game he's been playing. One in which he stole a trap from that will auto-kill a counselor if they dare step inside his shack. If you somehow manage to make it to Pamela's Sweater, it will have the effect of Medusa's Head from God of War II and turn your counselor to stone.

The boat makes noise when it starts and sends noise pings as if someone were swimming. When Jason tips the boat over, it gets a hole in it and sinks.

Make Jason Great Again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Nougat said:

Counselors spawn in with parts locked in cabin bathrooms and have to beg Jason to open the door for them. Jason spawns in with all 4 abilities and they have no cooldown. Also, fear makes your entire screen black. Vanessa and Chad spawn into the game in an injured state. Counselors alsl have to find a car engine (which takes 4 of them to lift and move).

Does that wood that Jason's shack is made out of look familiar? That's because he made it with wood from this new battle royale game he's been playing. One in which he stole a trap from that will auto-kill a counselor if they dare step inside his shack. If you somehow manage to make it to Pamela's Sweater, it will have the effect of Medusa's Head from God of War II and turn your counselor to stone.

The boat makes noise when it starts and sends noise pings as if someone were swimming. When Jason tips the boat over, it gets a hole in it and sinks.

Make Jason Great Again.

Now this is a game I can get behind!!! Maybe you do a kickstarter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like these ideas also when jason is in rage and walks through a door he no longer needs to fear a bat waiting on the other side of the door.Because stuns cant happen anymore B)

Jason needs infintite traps,infiite throwing knifes and all his abilities need to have no cooldown and he should be immune to all stuns.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AdmiralJT said:

Now this is a game I can get behind!!! Maybe you do a kickstarter.

If Jason mains get their way, you won't have to.

I posted that jokingly, but from someone who adapted to the 12.12.17 patch and only had one single 6/8 match (that being my worst performance, it feels like Jasons never want to adapt, and would rather receive free buffs instead. Then they complain when people get behind counselors in anyway. I don't ask for buffs or nerfs for either side, I'll always adapt and do my best, but when Jason playerd call counselor players babies, I always have to hold in a laugh when they're the ones crying for buffs 9/10 times.

If I can sweep lobbies of coordinated counselors who are great at the game, there's no reason why someone else can't make the same adjustments and do the same thing. Jasons just want "Cakewalk: The Game."

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Um no? He just literally got buffed and he's doing fine.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I play both, Jason being stunned less would be good for both sides.

Are you kidding me? No it would not be

Jason just got buffs, counselors just got nerfed. I see Jasons averaging 5-6 kills now in quick play. He doesn't need any more buffs.

• Like 2

If you’re getting stun-chained, BLOCK! Slash. Shift away and make them scatter with throwing knives. Get good, because it’s not about Jason needing a buff, it’s about you being outplayed by counselors who’re better at the game than you, and they shouldn’t be penalized because you’re too lazy to learn basic combat mechanics. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lunacu95 said:

It’s honestly not hard to play as Jason, I mean I was a noob, at some point also but I got better over the months. Just think like a Counselor, when you’re playing as Jason. What would I do if I was a Counselor? Where would I hide, how would I fight Jason Etc. It all comes down to experience. All I can say is practice in OfflineBots, learn how to block, dodge and maneuver around Counselor attacks, use stalk and shift effectively, use all of your tools to your advantage. Remember practice makes perfect, well in this case makes you better. 

Anyone else think that Jason is so weak?

Weak, but not "so weak".

He gets hit by a stick and he is knocked down, but if you hit a Survivor with the Axe, machete, fireaxe, pickaxe, etc, they can Still running

HAHA that's actually a good point! It's kinda silly when you think of it, but that's more of an aesthetics thing. If Jason was able to hurt counselors too easily, the game would be unplayable. Not out of balance....unplayable. And the same applies to if counselor's attacks are too weak. It would end up becoming a hide and seek game which would get boring pretty quick. 

The game is suppose to get to the Survivor and kill them, not having a group of survivors hitting you until the time is over or you rage quit, is so shitty being Jason Now

People are gonna gravitate towards anything that makes a situation easy. It's the job of the developers to make changes to the game that puts players back on course.

The only buffs I'd like to see for Jason are no more chain-stunning and a big increase in Hit Points or something to make killing him a much bigger feat to to pull off. 

Personally I don't see anything thing wrong with hitting Jason through the door. Yea, it looks like shit but I realized that I've always enjoyed it as Jason, it's like a little mini game; let's see who gets hit more. The things that are frustrating are the things that are simply unfair like chain-stunning and the ease of removing his mask early on. Those are the only things I can really think of....maybe make combat stance and blocking a little easier to manage. 

• Like 1

Balance is good, in my books.

I kill enough, I escape often enough. Sometimes it's dependent on the lobby you're in. Two maps- Jarvis and Pinehurst are poorly designed and that doesn't help counselors. I haven't run into excessive chain-stunning. My only gripe is the hits through the door and the need for dedicated servers.

• Like 2

Lets just remove counsellors altogether and see how many trees Jason can chop down in twenty minutes! We'll give Jason a plaid shirt to go with his mask and call it Canada Simulator!

Also, I agree with bewareofbears' above post.

11 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Lets just remove counsellors altogether and let Jason see how many trees he can chop down in twenty minutes!

Also, I agree with bewareofbears' above post.

But then everyone will complain about the trees being too OP :D