I was on F13 for an hour, I just got off. In that hour I completed ZERO matches. Three out of 4 matches the host quit after he got killed so I wasted my time avd got ZERO xp. The fourth game I believe I just timed out while the map was loading. Last night I tried to play...I complained one out of three matches...the other two (you guessed it) the host quit. I love this game but it's becoming impossible to play. Do you plan to do anything to about the host leaving? Maybe add a report option so players can report these players. If you see the same person reported over and over again it's probably legitimate. Make it so these players can only be host in private matches so they can't continue to ruin this game for those players who just want to play. I hardly ever attempt to play this game because of the host leaving problem but every time I decide to give it another chance the game never fails to disappoint. 

• Like 1

They are working on dedicated servers to help sort this issue, last I heard (as why the Paranoia mode has been delayed). While that should help if a host counselor leaves, I'm not sure how it'll work for a host Jason...