TheButtonMasher

Your favourite forum member?

1 hour ago, Alkavian said:

@TheHansonGoons

Nobody jerks like you Goons. Such soft hands. ?

But does he have + grip strength?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Kodiak said:

And thanks for those who tagged me. When it comes to the forums I have to do my job as a mod first and I have to be impartial to everyone, so some people may not like me for that but I like to think I'm a nice guy. 

Hey man. You were nice to me even while you were telling me to "Shut the hell up, because the decision has been made." Of course I'm paraphrasing here. :lol: You actually were very polite and diplomatic about it.

4 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

@Rexfellis - whose absolute intolerance for ignorance is the stuff of legends.

I try sir, I try.

3 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Ps, is this the world's third biggest circle jerk? Or are we going for a human centipede?

We may very well be into human centipede territory here. 

@Risinggrave No idea how I forgot you in my initial post man. I knew I would forget a few. Much respect.

And to the others I've forgotten, I apologize. Chalk it up to me being prematurely senile. I have a great time here, and have had some awesome conversations with some great members. I think that once people realize that I am, and always will be, a smartass, sardonic asshole, they warm up to me a bit. If not, that is cool too. My personality is not for everyone, a fact that my wife reminds me of often. ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Truth said:

But does he have + grip strength?

He does. His one-handed choke is inescapable.?

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

No idea how I forgot you in my initial post man. I knew I would forget a few. Much respect.

It's all good. This thread is an accident waiting to happen. I decided to not paint that target on my back. 

*Continues to plot against all those whose post lacked my name.* 

• Haha 1

I forgot one, @RKSDooM. In my beginning stages of the forums, he taught me a ton about the mythos and chronology of the series. There was always amazing discussions with him about errors in the films, in the timelines,etc. I said things that didnt make sense to me. Doom, @bewareofbears and a couple others enlightened me on why some of it "could" make sense. Best of luck on your health and thanks for all the info, Doom, and thanks for the great discussions to both of you.

. @Tattooey and @lHeartBreakerlfor helping me realize this game was heading in the direction of Counselor Dress up 2017 instead of a decent horror game for a while. I think guys like you led to the change in direction for the game and are big reasons for the last patch, which was great.

I want to thank @AldermachXI for being an asshole when I first got on here. After playing together and bullshitting, I realized he is one of the game's biggest supporters and most level-headed individuals. He made me realize some of the harshest critics on the forums are the ones that care the most. That helps keep some of my responses in check when replying to ignorant people, or keyboard warriors.

And just want to give @Risinggrave a Snickers bar so I get taken off the list of the school shooter. Even better, tried to give a laugh to you "continuing to plot" post, and too many reactions for a day! They won't even allow me to show you affection now!

On 2/16/2018 at 5:30 PM, Alkavian said:

@TheHansonGoons

Nobody jerks like you Goons. Such soft hands. ?

I can make a dry hobo rub down feel like Vaseline and rabbit's fur. I think it's because of the Robin Williams knuckle hair.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

And just want to give @Risinggrave a Snickers bar so I get taken off the list of the school shooter. Even better, tried to give a laugh to you "continuing to plot" post, and too many reactions for a day! They won't even allow me to show you affection now!

I tried to laugh at this. I'm out of reactions too. Damnit. 

tenlikesplus.png

• Haha 2

@Risinggrave Here man. Have a snickers. @TheHansonGoons I got your back bro.

I can make a dry hobo rub down feel like Vaseline and rabbit's fur. I think it's because of the Robin Williams knuckle hair.

That is massively disturbing, and mildly intriguing at the same time. You sick, sick sick, sexy, sick bastard!

I'd like to nominate the Ugandan Knuckles tribe for showing me de wae of de forum moderators.

maxresdefault.jpg

My bruddah.

On a serious note, I don't think I can actually nominate anyone due to having to be impartial to everyone :) But as a fan and not a mod, I like a lot of people on here. I don't have any bad things to say about anyone.

• Like 1

My “favourites” are @Rexfellis because we’ve had random conversation. Also @Ghostboy20 because we have conversations that we’re  pretty funny and he also told me what patty cake means in the carton world

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

@Ghostboy20 because we have conversations that we’re  pretty funny and he also told me what patty cake means in the carton world

I still can't believe she would do such a thing when she was married 

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like everyone here. Seriously, there's no reason to hate anyone in this forum!

23 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I still can't believe she would do such a thing when she was married 

Ik

On 16/02/2018 at 12:59 PM, Cokeyskunk said:

@kitcat - for so often being the voice of reason, even though she promised to watch Clue and still hasn't, Fibby Fibberson. <_<

hahahaha awww, very nice of you! 

I haven't been around very long...but the vast majority of you guys/gals are really cool, and I've very much enjoyed your cyber company. Lots of great discussions and laughs and insights. I'm happy to be a member.

So, I dunno...group hug! 

Wow, you guys are so mean... Every single one of you neglected to mention @Patriots1. How could you forget about him?

@Cokeyskunk@Ghostboy20 I'm very disappointed in you both!

Edit: Someone may have mentioned him, I didn't actually look. Just made a pretty obvious assumption.

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

Wow, you guys are so mean... Every single one of you neglected to mention @Patriots1. How could you forget about him?

@Cokeyskunk@Ghostboy20 I'm very disappointed in you both!

Edit: Someone may have mentioned him, I didn't actually look. Just made a pretty obvious assumption.

Says patriot1 and thebuttonmasher are both banned on members page. 

8 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Says patriot1 and thebuttonmasher are both banned on members page. 

Hence the assumption.

Edit: didn't know about @TheButtonMasher though... Anyone know what happened there?