TheButtonMasher

Your favourite forum member?

Who is your favourite member on the Forums? It could be because you find them funny, because they are friendly or because you have some secret thing for them I don’t  know what your in to Man. I have got to give the award to @Ghostboy20 as he is  one funny guy.

• Thanks 1

The two people I agree with most are @Alkavian and @Rexfellis. Have the time I go to respond to something, it seems they have already posted precisely how I would have responded. Rex has almost my same exact taste in horror flicks which is my favorite section of the forums. Both drink good beer which is respectable. @Brigadius is one of the most valuable members. @Bropollocreed79 is the funniest. No one makes me laugh like him. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

The two people I agree with most are @Alkavian and @Rexfellis. Have the time I go to respond to something, it seems they have already posted precisely how I would have responded. Rex has almost my same exact taste in horror flicks which is my favorite section of the forums. Both drink good beer which is respectable. @Brigadius is one of the most valuable members. @Bropollocreed79 is the funniest. No one makes me laugh like him. 

I fail to see how common sense is funny.

Also, here is a gif of a unicorn pooping ice cream:

tenor.gif?itemid=5686749

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

cEjm7EELT-K-uXV5wB_9m9MAQrQpFS2XrqbbRV3P

41 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Also, here is a gif of a unicorn pooping ice cream:

What makes that gif better is seeing it's source.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/15/2018 at 7:37 AM, JF13 said:

I'd have to say LadySansaLannister and Rexfillis. Both are nice.

Thanks buddy. I appreciate it. I know that we didn't get off the the best start, but I appreciate your opinions on here, and I'm glad you're still around. I agree with you on @LadySansaLannister, she is very nice.

@TheHansonGoons Thanks bro! I've been reluctant to name my favorites on here, mostly due to the fact that I will, without a doubt, forget 1 or 10. You are definitely one, exactly because of the reasons you mentioned. Good movies, good beer, and good times. If you and the girlfriend ever do make it to Nola, we're gonna have to go on a microbrewery tour, or pub crawl. ;)

@Alkavian, @AldermachXI, and @Brigadius are great guys, with a ton of knowledge about the game. On top of that, they are just awesome to discuss different topics with.

Me and @bewareofbears have had many movie conversations that were great. We don't agree with each other on certain aspects of the game, but there is a mutual respect there. There is a lot to be said for respect. I also enjoy his YouTube videos. Trying to get some pointers on completing some of the Bots challenges that Alk put up in that section. BoB is a beast at them. I've completed quite a few, but nowhere near what he has accomplished. @stoney is another member that has a vastly different opinion on the current game balance. But, we have had in depth conversations discussing it, and they have been great. I love a good debate, especially when it is well thought out.

@Ghostboy20 and I have had some pretty fun, funny, and interesting conversations on here. Been the same with @WashingtonJones, @Truth, and @Cokeyskunk. @Moe9999633 has caught some crap on here because of her age. But, she is a very nice girl, who seems to really love the game. I don't care how old somebody is, if they really enjoy the game and the material, I can respect that. I know that there are others that I am forgetting, but I hope that they know who they are.

Not to be a staff kiss-ass, but I have had several interactions with the staff, and most have been very amicable. @Kodiak was the first mod that I had dealings with, as he had locked a couple of topics that I made when I first joined the forum. I sent messages, explaining why I disagreed with his decisions, and he politely responded, letting me know why he had to do it. The guy may be firm, but he is fair. @NthnButAGoodTime was recently made mod (congrats bro), but he and I have had tons of great conversations since I joined the forums. We've always gotten along great, and he is one hell of a good guy. @JPops and I have had a few interactions, and I feel that there is a mutual respect there as well, even though I may come across as antagonistic towards other members from time to time, and he has warned me against it. I will not lie, I sometimes do it because I just have a natural propensity to call out stupid shit. Yes, I do this IRL too, quite often. I also appreciate @ShiftySamurai for making himself available and answering questions as much as he can. I think he is doing a great job in his fairly new role. Of course, I can't leave out @DamonD7, our resident forum greeter. He's a great guy that doesn't drop the hammer very often, but, he does have a way of quelling arguments before they get out of hand. A very diplomatic guy from across the pond.

The last group of people who I must give a shout out to are the ones that post the aforementioned stupid shit. I will not call them out here, but they know who they are. I know that some feel that I am angry when I respond to their posts/threads. That couldn't be further from the truth. Sometimes I like to feed the trolls, sometimes I'll poke at them because the stuff they post is just hilariously asinine, and sometimes I just want to see what their response will be. I will admit to being a very blunt person when I feel the circumstances call for it.

To anyone I have missed, I apologize. Just wanted to mention a few that stand out to me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

The two people I agree with most are @Alkavian and @Rexfellis. Have the time I go to respond to something, it seems they have already posted precisely how I would have responded.

I have to agree here, except they are usually a lot nicer than I would be. @Alkavian always impresses me with his knowledge and understanding of the game, and @Rexfellis has:

7 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

a natural propensity to call out stupid shit.

which is great because I don't have to lol

@Cokeyskunk and @NthnButAGoodTime always get me laughing, and I swear if I get fired one day it's on them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Rexfellis aww, you're great too along with @NthnButAGoodTime! We don't always agree on everything, but we still learn from each other.

And there's my PS4 buddies like @Vaderspupil, @malloymk, and any other player that proves that online multiplayer isn't so bad after all!

And then we all wouldn't be here if it weren't for @GunMedia_Ben, @wes,  @Randygbk, @ShiftySamurai for making and contributing to such a great game.

• Thanks 2

I play with a lot of great members on here. @malloymk, @pioneer67fkd, @j03audette, @matisangry, @Cokeyskunk, @RustInPeace, @hu_soldier13, @Alien_Number_Six, @NthnButAGoodTime, @LadySansaLannister, @Bewitched, @Redrum138, @Maddogg_8121

If I'm forgetting anyone else, please forgive me. If @BoxingRouge is still around, please come back and play again.

• Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Rexfellis said:

Thanks buddy. I appreciate it. I know that we didn't get off the the best start, but I appreciate your opinions on here, and I'm glad you're still around. I agree with you on @LadySansaLannister, she is very nice.

@TheHansonGoons Thanks bro! I've been reluctant to name my favorites on here, mostly due to the fact that I will, without a doubt, forget 1 or 10. You are definitely one, exactly because of the reasons you mentioned. Good movies, good beer, and good times. If you and the girlfriend ever do make it to Nola, we're gonna have to go on a microbrewery tour, or pub crawl. ;)

@Alkavian, @AldermachXI, and @Brigadius are great guys, with a ton of knowledge about the game. On top of that, they are just great guys to discuss different topics with.

Me and @bewareofbears have had many movie conversations that were great. We don't agree with each other on certain aspects of the game, but there is a mutual respect there. There is a lot to be said for respect. I also enjoy his YouTube videos. Trying to get some pointers on completing some of the Bots challenges that Alk put up in that section. BoB is a beast at them. I've completed quite a few, but nowhere near what he has accomplished. @stoney is another member that has a vastly different opinion on the current game balance. But, we have had in depth conversations discussing it, and they have been great. I love a good debate, especially when they are well thought out.

@Ghostboy20 and I have had some pretty fun, funny, and interesting conversations on here. Been the same with @WashingtonJones, @Truth, and @Cokeyskunk. @Moe9999633 has caught some crap on here because of her age. But, she is a very nice girl, who seems to really love the game. I don't care how old somebody is, if they really enjoy the game and the material, I can respect that. I know that there are others that I am forgetting, but I hope that they know who they are.

Not to be a staff kiss-ass, but I have had several interactions with the staff, and most have been very amicable. @Kodiak was the first mod that I had dealings with, as he had locked a couple of topics that I made when I first joined the forum. I sent messages, explaining why I disagreed with his decisions, and he politely responded, letting me know why he had to do it. The guy may be firm, but he is fair. @NthnButAGoodTime was recently made mod (congrats bro), but he and I have had tons of great conversations since I joined the forums. We've always gotten along great, and he is one hell of a good guy. @JPops and I have had a few interactions, and I feel that there is a mutual respect there as well, ven though I may be antagonistic towards other members from time to time, and he has warned me against it. I will not lie, I sometimes do it because I just have a natural propensity to call out stupid shit. Yes, I do this IRL too, quite often. I also appreciate @ShiftySamurai for making himself available and answering questions as much as he can. I think he is doing a great job is in his fairly new role. Of course, I can't leave out @DamonD7, our resident forum greeter. He's a great guy that doesn't drop the hammer very often, but, he does have a way of quelling arguments before they get out of hand. A very diplomatic guy from across the pond.

The last group of people who I must give a shout out to is the ones that post the aforementioned stupid shit. I will not call them out here, but they know who they are. I know that some feel that I am angry when I respond to their posts/threads. That couldn't be further from the truth. Sometimes I like to feed the trolls, sometimes I'll poke at them because the stuff they post is just hilariously asinine and sometimes I just want to see what their response will be. I will admit to being a very blunt person when I feel the circumstances call for it.

To anyone I have missed, I apologize. Just wanted to give a few shout outs.

See, there ya go. I missed a lot but I knew I would ramble if I had named everyone. @DamonD7 is the nicest, most empathetic individual I know on here. Always wants to get both sides. Always have fun playing with him and keeping the mood light. 

@AldermachXI, @bewareofbears, @Tattooey are some of my most respected for never taking shit or changing their opinion. Straight talkers and I appreciate that.

I miss playing and talking to @UprightChair, @Truth, @Risinggrave, @Corkenstein, @ColdArmy13, @Dr B DDS.Always good time and good games with those guys. I play a lot with @GhostWolfViking , he is a good dude. Happy late birthday btw!

I have had some great horror movie talks with @NthnButAGoodTime

I respect @Dr. Lecter as he usually has solid points.  @WashingtonJones and I definitely don't always get along, but I respect his opinion as he tells it straight forward and doesn't sugar coat. I like blunt people.

I know I forgot more, so sorry if you feel left out. Some people I just private message so I didn't want to name you.

I appreciate the heart of @NoOneK9503, even if we don't need all the polls little buddy. Still hope things work out for you. 

• Like 4

I'm a big fan of my homies, @lHeartBreakerl, @Tattooey, @TheHansonGoons, @Alkavian, @Brigadius, @bewareofbears...We've been through this whole thing together since launch. Lots of late night pillow talk with these fellow F13 dorks. It's made it worth while. I've come to genuinely care about these people.

There's a lot of great people on this forum and in this community though. I respect and love to read posts from a lot of different people for different reasons. A few that stand out are @Ghostboy20, always there for some levity with a gif. Always nice having you around on twitch, too. @Rexfellis and @Cokeyskunk - often the voice of reason. I always appreciate the PMs, gentlemen. Especially of late. I'm in the same boat as Goons when it comes to @Dr. Lecter and @WashingtonJones - Straight shooters, and I dig that, whether we agree or not. @Bropollocreed79 always seems to make me laugh, but his views are on the level too.

Definitely miss the old Xbox crew: @UprightChair, @Risinggrave, @Corkenstein, @Truth, @ColdArmy13, @Dr B DDS, @GhostWolfViking...Would be great to play with you guys again.

@Redcat345, @gyaaft, @Kodiak, it's been great to get some matches in on PC with you guys the odd time it does occur. Always appreciate the conversation and Steam messages too.

And finally, a special shout out to @Randygbk. The one guy on the other side who I still feel has his head and heart in the right place. I've genuinely enjoyed every interaction we've had since the beta to now.

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Stuff with a tag to me.

8 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

More stuff with a tag to me. 

Dudes, Feel free to invite me anytime. I'm a sucker for the game. Most of the time I'll even take the burden of cultivating the lobby, if need be. 

As it is, I'm not going to tag a bunch of people. I'll forget somebody and they'll probably cry themselves to sleep. But I'm sure you know whether you're one of my favorite forum members or not. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

But your the person you tagged. 

I know thats the joke....-_-

Edited by Cryna
btw you're*

26 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

@Bropollocreed79 always seems to make me laugh, but his views are on the level too.

d3Os2lG.gif

I mean, they say truth is stranger than fiction, so why can't it be entertaining as well?  It's easy to keep perspective on the internet when you realize this is the place you can pick up pecker pills and biblical lithographs on the same website.

• Like 1

On 15/02/2018 at 10:40 PM, Lachappa said:

My favourite member is definitely @TheButtonMasher as he is pretty much perfect.

Why thank you random person and definitely not a second account I made for no reason but has now got a purpose!

7 hours ago, LadySansaLannister said:

@Rexfellis aww, you're great too along with @NthnButAGoodTime! We don't always agree on everything, but we still learn from each other.

And there's my PS4 buddies like @Vaderspupil, @malloymk, and any other player that proves that online multiplayer isn't so bad after all!

And then we all wouldn't be here if it weren't for @GunMedia_Ben, @wes,  @Randygbk, @ShiftySamurai for making and contributing to such a great game.

ah.i only play Friday The 13th offline,but there's other PS4 games that i like to play online,like Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands(The co-op mode,not player vs player),Resident Evil Revelations 1,Bladestorm Nightmare,Toukiden 2, and Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate.When i get my tax return money,i'm upgrading to a PS4 that has a bigger hard drive,only got 500gigs right now.Getting my taxes done this weekend.

Well I find myself chatting are carrying on like a schoolgirl with @AldermachXI@bewareofbears@Tattooey@Brigadius@TheHansonGoons and @lHeartBreakerl quite a bit. We've all played plenty of games together and chatted a ton outside the forums. All of them are great people.

I also spend plenty of time playing matches with @Risinggrave and @Riot_Dame. Both are a ton of fun to have in a match (despite Riot's endless supply of pocket knives under any patch;)). There are of few others I would mention, but they don't frequent the forums here.

On the forums I try to get along with everybody, though a few challenge my patience. I find @Cokeyskunk, @Rexfellis, @Maddogg_8121, @CPLhicks31 and @Ghostboy20 to be amusing and interactive and contribute levity as well as solid conversation. . A special shout-out to @Bropollocreed79 my fellow LaChappa player. Nerd power! I'm sure there are plenty of others but I'd be here awhile. The forums are actually quite full of good people. I'm pretty sure if I dislike someone; you'd probably know it.

On the Dev/Staff side:

@Kodiak, @DamonD7 and @Gertz are good folks. @ShiftySamurai seems like a nice guy.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1