Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FunMonster

Save progress and leave option after death

Recommended Posts

Would be nice if our game progress could be saved when we die so that we could leave the match and get straight back into the action on another lobby. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You get any xp you've gained up to that point. You just won't get the 500xp for completing the match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Truth said:

You get any xp you've gained up to that point. You just won't get the 500xp for completing the match.

Are you saying that is the case now or that is how it should be? I don't see any difference in the XP progress bar personally. I could be wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Are you saying that is the case now or that is how it should be? I don't see any difference in the XP progress bar personally. I could be wrong.

That's how it is now. It's hard to tell because you're not going end up with very much xp since a big portion of it comes from completing the match.

This could also be bugged, but supposedly this is how it works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Truth said:

You get any xp you've gained up to that point. You just won't get the 500xp for completing the match.

Just trying to get the 1000 matches as councelor trophy to be honest. Don't know if you have to complete the matches for them to count or not. I don't need or care about xp anymore. Level 150 and just want the trophies for playing so many matches as counselor and Jason. Its a real grind when your playing alone and have to watch the rest of the match play out after dying. Even got a little tired of trying to survive to be honest. Mostly just have a casual go on bots til they add content, just want those damn trophies to get 100% 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, FunMonster said:

Just trying to get the 1000 matches as councelor trophy to be honest. Don't know if you have to complete the matches for them to count or not. I don't need or care about xp anymore. Level 150 and just want the trophies for playing so many matches as counselor and Jason. Its a real grind when your playing alone and have to watch the rest of the match play out after dying. Even got a little tired of trying to survive to be honest. Mostly just have a casual go on bots til they add content, just want those damn trophies to get 100% 

On Xbox I know for sure that the match has to finish for it to count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Truth said:

On Xbox I know for sure that the match has to finish for it to count.

Yeah, its a real grinder alright. Good luck with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FunMonster said:

Yeah, its a real grinder alright. Good luck with it

I actually finally got it a few weeks ago. All I have left is 1313 kills, 500 and 100 matches as Jason. I'll probably get most of the kills with bots, but the games as Jason isn't going to happen for years...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Truth said:

I actually finally got it a few weeks ago. All I have left is 1313 kills, 500 and 100 matches as Jason. I'll probably get most of the kills with bots, but the games as Jason isn't going to happen for years...

Don't think the bots add towards the kills either. I'm sure I'd have 1313 by now if that's the case. Must be close to the councelor 1000 now, but not sure if I'll have the patience for the Jason sequel and final chapter trophy/ achievements. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FunMonster said:

Don't think the bots add towards the kills either. I'm sure I'd have 1313 by now if that's the case. Must be close to the councelor 1000 now, but not sure if I'll have the patience for the Jason sequel and final chapter trophy/ achievements. 

The kills definitely count. I got the 666 kills offline and I can see the progression on Xbox. Like always though, there could easily be a bug on the PS4 and you guys would never really know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Truth said:

The kills definitely count. I got the 666 kills offline and I can see the progression on Xbox. Like always though, there could easily be a bug on the PS4 and you guys would never really know.

Guess I'll be bashing bots later then 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×