Sign in to follow this  
FunMonster

Save progress and leave option after death

Would be nice if our game progress could be saved when we die so that we could leave the match and get straight back into the action on another lobby. 

You get any xp you've gained up to that point. You just won't get the 500xp for completing the match.

10 minutes ago, Truth said:

You get any xp you've gained up to that point. You just won't get the 500xp for completing the match.

Are you saying that is the case now or that is how it should be? I don't see any difference in the XP progress bar personally. I could be wrong.

1 minute ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Are you saying that is the case now or that is how it should be? I don't see any difference in the XP progress bar personally. I could be wrong.

That's how it is now. It's hard to tell because you're not going end up with very much xp since a big portion of it comes from completing the match.

This could also be bugged, but supposedly this is how it works.

36 minutes ago, Truth said:

Just trying to get the 1000 matches as councelor trophy to be honest. Don't know if you have to complete the matches for them to count or not. I don't need or care about xp anymore. Level 150 and just want the trophies for playing so many matches as counselor and Jason. Its a real grind when your playing alone and have to watch the rest of the match play out after dying. Even got a little tired of trying to survive to be honest. Mostly just have a casual go on bots til they add content, just want those damn trophies to get 100% 

23 minutes ago, FunMonster said:

Just trying to get the 1000 matches as councelor trophy to be honest. Don't know if you have to complete the matches for them to count or not. I don't need or care about xp anymore. Level 150 and just want the trophies for playing so many matches as counselor and Jason. Its a real grind when your playing alone and have to watch the rest of the match play out after dying. Even got a little tired of trying to survive to be honest. Mostly just have a casual go on bots til they add content, just want those damn trophies to get 100% 

On Xbox I know for sure that the match has to finish for it to count.

20 minutes ago, Truth said:

On Xbox I know for sure that the match has to finish for it to count.

Yeah, its a real grinder alright. Good luck with it

5 minutes ago, FunMonster said:

Yeah, its a real grinder alright. Good luck with it

I actually finally got it a few weeks ago. All I have left is 1313 kills, 500 and 100 matches as Jason. I'll probably get most of the kills with bots, but the games as Jason isn't going to happen for years...

5 hours ago, Truth said:

I actually finally got it a few weeks ago. All I have left is 1313 kills, 500 and 100 matches as Jason. I'll probably get most of the kills with bots, but the games as Jason isn't going to happen for years...

Don't think the bots add towards the kills either. I'm sure I'd have 1313 by now if that's the case. Must be close to the councelor 1000 now, but not sure if I'll have the patience for the Jason sequel and final chapter trophy/ achievements. 

3 hours ago, FunMonster said:

Don't think the bots add towards the kills either. I'm sure I'd have 1313 by now if that's the case. Must be close to the councelor 1000 now, but not sure if I'll have the patience for the Jason sequel and final chapter trophy/ achievements. 

The kills definitely count. I got the 666 kills offline and I can see the progression on Xbox. Like always though, there could easily be a bug on the PS4 and you guys would never really know.

3 hours ago, Truth said:

The kills definitely count. I got the 666 kills offline and I can see the progression on Xbox. Like always though, there could easily be a bug on the PS4 and you guys would never really know.

Guess I'll be bashing bots later then 😁

No. Bots don't count towards the amount of Jason games played on ps4. I added it up with using bits mainly to get from level 100 to 150 and air would have had 500 matches ages ago if it counted.

38 minutes ago, FunMonster said:

No. Bots don't count towards the amount of Jason games played on ps4. I added it up with using bits mainly to get from level 100 to 150 and air would have had 500 matches ages ago if it counted.

You are correct, matches with bots do not count towards any "matches as Jason" trophies. But, the kills do count.

2 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

You are correct, matches with bots do not count towards any "matches as Jason" trophies. But, the kills do count.

Not on ps4. I went from level 101 to level 150 on bots. That's 49 levels. With double xp it took about 3-4 game to level up, so 49 x 3-4 = 147-196 games. Times that by 7 counselors every match: 147-196 x 7= 1029-1372 kills. I got the 666 kills ages ago, so there is no way the kills count on ps4 in bots.

If someone has got this trophy whilst playing bots, well that just means that the trophy is broken and the devs need to sort it out. 

I'm beginning to wonder if the amount of matches trophies are glitched too, because I've been playing fairly consistently since about jun and still haven't got the head counselor trophy for 1000 counselor matches.

11 minutes ago, FunMonster said:

Not on ps4

I can't speak about the PS4, as I don't have the console. I know that kills count on PC. I haven't really played on the Xbox enough to test it.

4 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

I can't speak about the PS4, as I don't have the console. I know that kills count on PC. I haven't really played on the Xbox enough to test it.

Someone said that they can see the achievement progress on Xbox and kills count, looks like it's just ps4 trophy is glitched.

3 minutes ago, FunMonster said:

Someone said that they can see the achievement progress on Xbox and kills count, looks like it's just ps4 trophy is glitched.

That could be the case, man. I don't know. I hope it gets sorted out for you. But, as far as games as Jason goes, you'll just have to grind that online.

1 minute ago, Rexfellis said:

That could be the case, man. I don't know. I hope it gets sorted out for you. But, as far as games as Jason goes, you'll just have to grind that online.

Yeah, feel to have been grinding forever. If it turns out they have been broke I'll be pissed.

17 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

13 minutes ago, FunMonster said:

Kills do count on Xbox. 

Also, the match has to be completed in order for it to count towards the head counselor achievement.

On 15/02/2018 at 6:33 AM, Truth said:

Ha ha, didn't realize it was you earlier on this post that confirmed Xbox. Seriously, who can keep track of everyone's comments on all these different threads. It's always like: yeah someone said it somewhere, oh yeah, I didn't read that part of the thread.