Whenever my character gets higher fear, instead of opening/going trough the window, they jump trough it. 

Now this doesnt happen all the time, it usually only happens if I sprinted within 2min window before I tried to perfom the "window" action. I checked my pc and keyboard, they work fine.

Im also 100% sure that I wasnt sprinting to the window or holding shift!

I tested yestrday on my Tiffany  I walked to the window and she JUMPED right trough it even tho I was walking not holding shift, she then kept doing that for next 3-5 mins whenever I tried to go trough a window. It stoped once my fear dropped.

Lag most likely. You must wait until the server receives the data that you have released the sprint button before trying to climb through. Could also be a client side glitch which I wouldn't rule out. Try toggling combat stance and/or swinging a melee weapon if you have the time (aren't being chased) before climbing. That may clear it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Lag most likely. You must wait until the server receives the data that you have released the sprint button before trying to climb through. Could also be a client side glitch which I wouldn't rule out. Try toggling combat stance and/or swinging a melee weapon if you have the time (aren't being chased) before climbing. That may clear it.

I think I did try combat stance and swing! I THINK cuz I did try tons of stuff with Tiffany yestrday. Kinda forced the "glitch" to see what can get me out of it. TY I will try again today

Your controller could be wearing down and getting stuck on the left thumbstick. I have one that does it to me all the time. 

Try stopping for a second before going through. That way, either they will no longer run, otherwise they will slowly walk due to the controller being stuck going up.

6 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Your controller could be wearing down and getting stuck on the left thumbstick. I have one that does it to me all the time. 

Try stopping for a second before going through. That way, either they will no longer run, otherwise they will slowly walk due to the controller being stuck going up.

Im on PC and I dont use a gamepad either ( I do think I have one pluged in tho need to check out ). I also did try to stop before the window... calm down and she still jumped...