makeamericagreatagain94

Most cruel thing youve done to a teammate

Waited in a boat out in the middle of the lake on Packanack for someone who had previously helped their friend who was Jason a few matches back, once they got close I left. They got back to shore with no stamina and got slashed to death By Part 6 of all Jasons. 

• Like 3

Ok. I'm Chad. I have firecrackers, first aid and a knife as well as a flare gun. This clown is A.J. We're playing Packanack Small. Pretty early on I go running to the cabins at the South end of the map. This guy is at the last of three. I run to the first. Door open. Looted. Same with the second. I go to the third and meet him as he is running out the door. I calmly say something about how locking up cabins will help save lives midgame. This guy blew a gasket. Starts telling me to shut the fuck up, that he'll do what the fuck he wants, blah blah. Ok. Well, I can be a dick too. 

So I follow this guy. I sprint circles around him until my stamina is about half gone and cool down my antics until it goes back up. I know Jason is going to get those pings sooner or later and sure enough he eventually morphs in. I follow this A.J. as we run Jason through a few cabins, and when it's all said and done Jason ends up with him in a grab. I aim my flare gun at Jason, but I don't fire. As Jason begins the kill, I give out some one liner like "Close doors, asshole." and run off. His screeches are cut off as he is sent to the dead lobby. During this time, the police got called. I stall Jason as I play cabin tag, escaping with a handful of others. Dude ragequit in the lobby and I've never seen him since.

Good fucking riddance.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, makeamericagreatagain94 said:

Ran over 2 guys I was coming to save when jason appeared infront and I veered right 

That's not cruel. You need intent for it to be cruel. 

I kill people all the time like that with the car. It's not cruel but my obnoxiously loud laughter probably is.

Accidentally hitting someone with the car is the funniest thing in the game....second only to the time I had a counselor literally piss their pants when I pulled them out of the car. I will find that video one day and post it. There was a water sound and a water splash animation around the backside of his ass.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Methodicalize said:

Intentionally pushing an afk Tommy into a bear trap multiple times so I could get his pocket knife?

lmao yes i always do that its his job to save us and hes not there? it'll help us survive if he's not even there and they just go to waste.

Back in the early days when you could team kill and the penalty was -500 xp I shot a teammate who was bragging about the 3 pocket knives he had and stole them for myself lol

• Like 1

On 2/14/2018 at 12:35 AM, The7Reaper said:

Back in the early days when you could team kill and the penalty was -500 xp I shot a teammate who was bragging about the 3 pocket knives he had and stole them for myself lol

That is so awful but absolutely hilarious. If I had 3 knives, I'd give one away. 2 knives and a spray is a much better combo anyway.

• Like 2

As a counselor it would probably be trying to be funny and shut the window on a fellow counselor when they tried to climb inside, without realizing that he was actually being chased by Jason at the time and low on stamina, which ended up getting him killed. Sorry! @Vaderspupil

As Jason it was definitely purposely crippling everybody in the match and continuing to do so until they ran out of healing and left them all to limp around and scramble to find more for the rest of the round. After personally being stuck in that crippled state for a full round once or twice before that was indeed pretty cruel on my part but extremely entertaining.    

• Haha 1

This was summer of last year. Me and some friends had been playing private matches for a few hours. My real-life best friend and I had spent a couple of matches as Jason tunneling each other. It was like a vendetta we had against each other even if other people were completing objectives. Well, we were both counselors in one match, and I had the shotgun.

A lot of us know how bad the glitching was back then, so I yelled in the mic, "Mike, dude, open the door. It's glitched or something." He opened the door, and I shot him in the face. We were all on Discord, so I'm not sure if my laughter or his cussing was louder. :lol: No worries, he got me back later. I was running from Jason (and pretty low on stam), and he closed and barricaded the door in my face. What an asshole! lol 

Note: Before anyone calls me a team-killing prick, remember that this was a private game among friends. I am always a team player in most private and all public games. We were just goofing off that night.

2 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

Note: Before anyone calls me a team-killing prick, remember that this was a private game among friends. I am always a team player in most private and all public games. We were just goofing off that night.

This was the first thing I thought of after reading your post:

• Haha 2

I have been known to take the fuse or car keys out into the middle of the water and then go afk.  I always feign ignorance at the end of a match, but I usually reserve it for matches with J-teamers or the  infrequent irascible racist.

• Like 1

I once ran away with the fuse on me, in a two seater (later learned that it spawns on the beach) but still.... I didnt know that then xD

I was playing a QP round with a buddy and this dick took the car two rounds in a row without repairing it or picking anyone else up. The second time he did it, he actually drove around honking the horn, taunting people. So the next round the guy gets injured, gets on the radio and starts begging people for a spray. My buddy and I tell him we each have one but he needs to meet us at the Packanack Lodge. The guy shows up a few minutes later and immediately starts laying it on thick about how much he appreciated it. I tell him to stand still, run up to him then take a step back and heal myself. The guy just thinks I'm an idiot and tries to explain how it's done. My buddy tells the guy he's got a spray as well and will heal him... he runs up to him, takes a step back and does the same thing. At this point I tell the guy that people might be willing to help him if he wasn't a selfish dick. The guy goes off... "fuck you guys... i'm so much better than you... i'm still getting out of here..." blah blah blah... so the guy takes off, I'm assuming, to search for more sprays. My buddy splits off to finish repairing the car and I follow this idiot. He heads towards a cabin with a bathroom. I straggle behind until he gets pretty close to the window at which point, I sprint ahead of him, hop in, go in to the bathroom and wait. He enters the bathroom and I grab the spray, making sure he sees me do it. I get cursed out (again.) My buddy and another guy get the car going but someone must have screwed up a check because Jason is on 'em. They swing over to the cabin to pick me up and this dude is trailing behind me pleading for a ride. I enter the back seat closest to the cabin and my buddy tells this guy to go around to the other side. Just as he's about to get in, my buddy floors it and leaves the guy to get snatched up by Jason. We escaped a minute or two after this guy dies and he's FUMING in the dead lobby. He starts screaming at us,  like, full on RAGE. We tell the dude he should probably leave the lobby and go find someone else to play with. He refuses... he's a "big bad motherfucker" or whatever and isn't going to be chased away. While this is happening, my buddy comes back as Tommy Jarvis. I'm watching him play and he comes up on this dude's dead body so I tell the guy he might want to check out Tommy. He does and my buddy is about 20 seconds in to a minute-long teabagging session. The idiot immediately rage quit, calling us childish. It was fantastic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

This was the first thing I thought of after reading your post:

*followed by hilarious video*

:lol: Exactly man. I did it as a goof!

• Haha 1

@matisangry Best way to deal with trolls is troll them harder! Good work!

Forced them to sit in the car as I tried to drive it.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Forced them to sit in the car as I tried to drive it.

Wow what an asshole... How dare you do that!

I always feel bad when I go offroading and fuck up. I'm usually pretty decent at it, but every once in a while you get that little fucking tree stump that you couldn't see... I don't get how I end up wedging the car sometimes, but my favorite is when you crash into something and end up with the back end stuck on a pole or tree branch.

I routinely play as Lachappa and only speak in what I refer to as "Arnold-voice", whereby I only use the voice of Arnold Schwarzenegger and lines from his movies.  It doesn't matter if other people in the lobby have mics or not--when I get on a roll, it just kind of happens.

Inevitably, when some try-hard is in the lobby, I'm met with the rage-quit seven steps of butt-hurt:

1. Irritation - usually someone saying, "what the eff" when they hear me spouting off "GET TO THE CHOPPA! GOOOOOOOO!" when the 4-seater is up and running.

2. Feigned Acceptance - a fake laugh from the future rage-quitter, followed by a disingenuous compliment.

3. Disbelief - after about two to three minutes of Arnold-y goodness, things escalate to "so, you're really still doing this?"  

4. Bargaining - The butt hurt intensifies, and the try hard begins to make offers, "I"ll take you out of here in the two seater if you'll just shut up."

5. Threats - Either from the host, who threatens to quit, or from other users, demanding I stop because it's "not how you're supposed to play the game."  Common responses to threats include, "Do it.  DO IT! COME ON, KILL ME, I'M HERE!!!", "Well, I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your goddamn spine!", and, "I'm going to hang out with you until the end of time."

6. Rage - Triggering has reached critical mass.  At this point, users who have not piped in or previously not been mic'd up will mic up to start screaming at me to stop.  Threats to quit escalate into threats of reporting or actual doxxing/acts of violence against me, my mother, or the aggrieved resorts to any sort of other flaccid internet tough guy speak.

7. The Rage Quit - all other efforts exhausted, and pushed to the end of his proverbial rope by continued use of "Arnold-voice" the try-hard resorts to quitting.  

Bear in mind, of course, that more often than not people seem to find it funny, but when people can't get the proverbial stick out of their rectum and demand I play a certain way, Arnold tends to get progressively aggressive as the match goes on.

crystal lake

Had a match repaired the 2 seater had the key to

Vanessa ran up she had a key as well started the car I hopped in and we were on our way. Made it to the main road and were the last two left got right up to the exit when Jason finally stopped us  after a pocketknife and some firecrackers later The Vanessa got the car started  Jason pulled her out and I jumped  in and escaped and left her to use her last pocketknife and die.

My second match ever at the launch, I didn’t realize the boat held two people and took off after an AJ helped me repair it and left her in the dust. Jason murdered her shortly after.

I still feel bad that she died when she should’ve been on the boat with me.

4 minutes ago, SomebodyFancy said:

My second match ever at the launch, I didn’t realize the boat held two people and took off after an AJ helped me repair it and left her in the dust. Jason murdered her shortly after.

I still feel bad that she died when she should’ve been on the boat with me.

At least you got the "Chad's a Dick" achievement, right?

• Thanks 1

I shared this several months ago, but it's still the funniest thing that's happened to me in the game:

So I'm on Crystal Lake,  trying to find supplies/objectives/anything that will help me escape.  This was during the early days of the game, when survival was pretty darn tough.  A counselor runs up to me and sounds really angry. 

He's a talkative one, and is going on and on about how angry he is because he was the one who installed the battery and poured the gas in a 4-seater car, and then 3 guys ran up and drove it away without letting him ride.  I'm occasionally "mm-hmm"ing and offering a bit of sympathy, but I'm focused on finding a phone fuse and being quiet in case Jason shows up. 

The guy follows me as I exit the cabin to search another one across the way.  As I reach the street, the 4-seater pulls up.  The car stops, honks the horn, and I jump in the last spot, leaving the angry guy behind, still fuming.  He was calling me all sorts of names in the post-game lobby.

The best part?  I was Chad.  I felt like a jerk, but hey, I had to role-play, right?  Deal with it, peasant.

• Haha 4

Mine would probably be escaping in the boat as Tommy by myself when others where still alive on the map and I was desperate for boat escapes to complete that badge.:(

• Like 1