makeamericagreatagain94

Most cruel thing youve done to a teammate

7 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

Mine would probably be escaping in the boat as Tommy by myself when others where still alive on the map and I was desperate for boat escapes to complete that badge.:(

You're not the only one that does that... In general, if I don't see anyone heading towards the boat after it's fixed, I'm out. I'm not going to wait 5 minutes for someone to jog across the map.

I still need 80 boat escapes and I'm level 144...

8 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

The guy follows me as I exit the cabin to search another one across the way.  As I reach the street, the 4-seater pulls up.  The car stops, honks the horn, and I jump in the last spot, leaving the angry guy behind, still fuming.  He was calling me all sorts of names in the post-game lobby.

I'm running out of likes because of this thread. That's fucking funny though!

12 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

Mine would probably be escaping in the boat as Tommy by myself when others where still alive on the map and I was desperate for boat escapes to complete that badge.:(

Lol everytime a Tommy does that (drive away alone on a vehicle while there are still counselors left) I'm like OKKKK.

16 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

I fail to see the problem there.  I do this all the time with Lachappa, but it's not incumbent upon me to take someone else if I did both the propeller AND the gas myself, and there's nobody around:

1. I'm not waiting around for someone else and giving Jason the chance to find me;
  2. I'm not broadcasting my intentions to others and having a cattle call to the boat, or worse yet, letting a nearby Jason hear what I'm talking about.  People have maps, if they see someone moving to the boat alone, maybe they should quietly investigate.  I know I do.
  3. Tommy's job may be to help save other counselors, but if nobody is using a mic, that's on them for not RUNNING to TJ once he's on the scene.  Make a flipping plan other than pulling your best Helen Keller impression of stumbling though the woods without talking or hearing what others are saying.
  • Like 1

There was a new player, following me around, trying to attack everyone for no reason. We wind up in the accessible elevated cabin, right up from Packanack, and he's taking swings, but I'm not letting him leave the cabin. So he goes out to the balcony, expecting an exit... at which point I locked the door and stood in front of the window, he quit 30 seconds later.

10 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I fail to see the problem there.  I do this all the time with Lachappa, but it's not incumbent upon me to take someone else if I did both the propeller AND the gas myself, and there's nobody around:

1. I'm not waiting around for someone else and giving Jason the chance to find me;
  2. I'm not broadcasting my intentions to others and having a cattle call to the boat, or worse yet, letting a nearby Jason hear what I'm talking about.  People have maps, if they see someone moving to the boat alone, maybe they should quietly investigate.  I know I do.
  3. Tommy's job may be to help save other counselors, but if nobody is using a mic, that's on them for not RUNNING to TJ once he's on the scene.  Make a flipping plan other than pulling your best Helen Keller impression of stumbling though the woods without talking or hearing what others are saying.

Well it was a private lobby with the regulars that I play with practically every day, so that made me feel a bit dickish.  I apologized after the round was over and nobody seemed to really care that I did it, so it was all good.  In a public, I have absolutely no problem escaping by myself since it's an every man for himself mentality.  Now that I've completed all my badges(except for Jason tipping the boat), I don't worry so much about the need to escape.

I've killed my own daughter... Many times, Jason has no sympathy!

• Haha 1

This was last summer pre xp penalty when the team kill was originally negative 100 or 200 points.  On Packanack Large me and another player working on getting the boat fixed.  She found the gas and I had recently obtained the rifle.  We made our way to the boat and this other player came running over with the propeller and was like “uh oh” how do we solve this?

I shot him took his propeller and me and the other player fixed the boat and escaped. 

I miss team killing.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

Note: Before anyone calls me a team-killing prick,...

Team killing prick.. 

4 hours ago, matisangry said:

lots of stuff

Awesome. Just pure awesome.

2 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Forced them to sit in the car as I tried to drive it.

This man speaks truth. He also neglected to tell of the time he shotgunned people to death "accidentally." I believe his excuse was a ricochet off of Jason's mask. This guy....Also you need to play with us again sometime. We really could have used your help during the Jason nerf. 

2 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I routinely play as Lachappa and only speak in what I refer to as "Arnold-voice", whereby I only use the voice of Arnold Schwarzenegger and lines from his movies.  It doesn't matter if other people in the lobby have mics or not--when I get on a roll, it just kind of happens.

If you're on X-Box, look us up. DO IT! We need you in our group. If you don't have an X-box, unfuck yourself and buy one! 

With that a recent story. I dunno if it applied because I don't count these cheaters as teammates, but ymmv.

Generally we play private if we have more than X people but we were running four deep one night in quickplay. I'm in a cabin and this idiot unbars the door for Jason to walk in. They had to step in a trap to do it. Jason comes in and grabs at me, but grabs them. I run. My litmus test to this person being a Jason helper or an idiot is if they are killed. So I 'm in the cabin next door and this assclown hops in. Unbars that door and this time Jason is able to kill me. The crying and falling to your knees emote is done over my body by this clown. I know at least one other of our group die and have this emote done to them. I believe two others died and one escaped but it's fuzzy and no real relevance anyway. So it's plain as day these are cheaters. We discuss it in party chat how we are going to deal with them. And guess who karma picks to be Jason next? That's right, me. 

I find the Jason (who I believe is an A.J.) and kill them quickfast. I get note that the other is in Blair's cove, Northernmost cabin, bathroom. Turns out one of our group locked them in a bathroom by following them in, locking up and keeping themselves in a place so bad Tiff can't unlock it. I show up, break down the door and swirly this bitch to death. Everybody runs in and mass emotes of them taking a knee over her corpse follow.   The Jason came back as Tommy, so I let the rest go and track him down for another karmic death.

So next game the same guy as last time is picked as Jason. All four of us suicide. They quickly realize we're going to troll them the rest of the night, and they drop the lobby. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, makeamericagreatagain94 said:

Ran over 2 guys I was coming to save when jason appeared infront and I veered right 

Oh hey, you saved me from a Part 2 ages ago!

I forgive you. >:}

Just left them because Jason was on them and I was like "Sorry! I'll send help!"

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Truth said:

@matisangry Best way to deal with trolls is troll them harder! Good work!

...and to believe there are people out there that say tea-bagging is NEVER funny. 

• Like 1

As Chad - went to the car where a fellow Chad was finishing up putting in the battery, gas was already in and he had keys. As soon as the hood closed, shotgun blast to the back. I escaped. Alone.

Before this forum condemns me, me and the other person have an occasional friendly rivalry.

• Haha 1

Manipulated someone into giving me the boat saying I would wait for them, I did not

2 hours ago, Truth said:

You're not the only one that does that... In general, if I don't see anyone heading towards the boat after it's fixed, I'm out. I'm not going to wait 5 minutes for someone to jog across the map.

no doubt. i'll even go one step further and say that even if you are headed towards the boat, if you're too far away, taking too long or if i think that waiting is gonna get me killed, i'm outta there. it's one thing to wait for people in the car but the boat is a whole other story. 

1 hour ago, Redrum138 said:

I've killed my own daughter... Many times, Jason has no sympathy!

ha. i never play as jason so i don't get to kill my kid very often but he's killed me plenty of times. the worst part is that he couldn't care less about going 7/7 or 8/8 so if i've been really cocky and have talked lots of smack to him, he'll tunnel me until he gets me. he'll be 10 in april. it's pretty humiliating. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, matisangry said:
1 hour ago, Redrum138 said:

ha. i never play as jason so i don't get to kill my kid very often but he's killed me plenty of times. the worst part is that he couldn't care less about going 7/7 or 8/8 so if i've been really cocky and have talked lots of smack to him, he'll tunnel me until he gets me. he'll be 10 in april. it's pretty humiliating. 

That's awesome, yeah she beats my ass all the time. She fights hard when she has to, Can't go easy or else where's the fun in that. If she escapes me, she earned it!

20 minutes ago, hu_soldier13 said:

As Chad - went to the car where a fellow Chad was finishing up putting in the battery, gas was already in and he had keys. As soon as the hood closed, shotgun blast to the back. I escaped. Alone.

Before this forum condemns me, me and the other person have an occasional friendly rivalry.

Was that Hufflepuff?

12 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

Was that Hufflepuff?

Although I've killed Huffle many, many times lol I was referring to Fred in my post

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Truth said:

Wow what an asshole... How dare you do that!

I always feel bad when I go offroading and fuck up. I'm usually pretty decent at it, but every once in a while you get that little fucking tree stump that you couldn't see... I don't get how I end up wedging the car sometimes, but my favorite is when you crash into something and end up with the back end stuck on a pole or tree branch.

You want me to drive in a straight line, I can pretty much do it. "Hey, can we pick up a guy on the left turn there?", that's gonna be a crash.

Three people were in a car when I came back as Tommy. Jason crashed it and they all started fighting Jason. Being the sneaky boi I am, I snuck into the car and drove off by myself. No regrets 

Fixed the car , start hooting for other mates when they was trying to run to me and escape from jason i start killing them with the car lol even when tommy appeared i instantly killed him in graveyard . 

wasnt able to stop laughing at them , at the end i got dropped from level 93 to 91 lol during this double exp event xD

most laughable part on the end was Jason 0/8 
7/8 betrayed xD
1/8 escaped Lul

I shut the main door on Vanessa and trapped her in with Jason while he was right behind us inside a small lodge with no windows.

The Vanessa player swore at me as Jason grabbed and killed him.

To be fair I was thinking that Vanessa could easily have slipped through the door, but was too slow to act in time, which is ironic considering that it's Vanessa we're talking about.

32 minutes ago, King Darius said:

Fixed the car , start hooting for other mates when they was trying to run to me and escape from jason i start killing them with the car lol even when tommy appeared i instantly killed him in graveyard . 

wasnt able to stop laughing at them , at the end i got dropped from level 93 to 91 lol during this double exp event xD

most laughable part on the end was Jason 0/8 
7/8 betrayed xD
1/8 escaped Lul

Wew, so you’re the reckless driver haunting QP.

44 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Three people were in a car when I came back as Tommy. Jason crashed it and they all started fighting Jason. Being the sneaky boi I am, I snuck into the car and drove off by myself. No regrets 

I did that with AJ once to 2 people that stole the 2 seater I fixed. I watched one die and sprinted over while he chased the other guy. My one regret is that I didn't do it sooner I could run home over...