So I have been a regular on the steam forums of F13 and I was recommended this forum. I have over 250 hours in the game (not a lot, but I plan to have more) and I'm liking it a lot and I have my own ideas too. I've seen all the Friday The 13th films and my favorite film is Part 3. Part 3 is also my favorite Jason in the films and in the game.

Welcome to the forums!

Nice chunk of hours there. I'm kinda in the same boat, I just get on when I can...Offline Bots has actually been quite the help for my levelling up.
I think Part 3 might have my favourite finale of all the movies. Chris really gives a great fight.

You probably have a good group you play with by now but, if you're interested in finding new players from here, a good start is usually the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Loads of tags in there to browse through, and feel free to post you own as well. There are also some groups around, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, if you like the sound of any of them.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

Thanks for letting me know about the groups! Yeah, I have been using Offline Bots a bit to help level up too. My only problem with it is that it gives me a Fatal Error message whenever I'm just about to level up, but I just restart the game and it's fine until the next level lol.

P.S. there's something that's just beautiful about that finale scene, especially when Jason gets hanged.

Huh...that fatal error thing is a weird one. Maybe try contacting them by email (f13game@fearthegun.com) or via Twitter?

Hello and welcome. In addition to what @DamonD7 suggested, you can also report the situation to www.jasonkillsbugs.com