Sign in to follow this  

The car goes a lot slower for me now but i think it might be my controller.

Yeah! It is slower now, even the boat. This was changed a few updates ago. It would be nice if they brought the car speed back to normal but add a two second delay whenever you switch from going forward to reverse and vise versa to help Jason alittle and give him a shot at stopping it in those situations where counselors abuse that mechanic. Another thing is the turning, that should also be slowed down and require more room over the sudden left/right - right/left turn juke that would in most case cause a casual driver(which these counselors are) to lose control of the car and crash.  

1 hour ago, pioneer67fkd said:

yeah its slower on dirt areas seems a little faster on normal paved road from my experience 

makes sense since the car is not an off-road vehicle.

41 minutes ago, j03audette said:

Yeah! It is slower now, even the boat. This was changed a few updates ago. It would be nice if they brought the car speed back to normal but add a two second delay whenever you switch from going forward to reverse and vise versa to help Jason alittle and give him a shot at stopping it in those situations where counselors abuse that mechanic. Another thing is the turning, that should also be slowed down and require more room over the sudden left/right - right/left turn juke that would in most case cause a casual driver(which these counselors are) to lose control of the car and crash.  

That actually makes good sense. In real life, even if you have an automatic shift, you need to manually shift from forward to reverse. It's nowhere near as smooth as just tapping forward/back like in this game. Good catch.

• Like 1

Didn’t notice the reduced speed only thing I have noticed is that it takes longer to shift from forward to backwards driving.

Negative Shift Jasons still struggle with it.

Wheres Neutral and Positive Shift Jasons can simply Shift and attack it.

Negative Shift more or less needs STALK+Morph as well and if they miss it. Cya.

I would probably be ok with some more speed, provided you could no longer escape in reverse.

You can thank people abusing driving in reverse to keep Jason from stopping the car for this nerf.

...thank god. I'm so glad they fixed that.