Jump to content

Counselors relationships  

78 members have voted

  1. 1. Who with who?

    • Buggzy & Vanessa
      18
    • Deborah & Lachappa
      12
    • Jenny & Chad
      19
    • Adam & AJ
      42
    • Tiffany & Kenny
      35
    • Tiffany & Chad
      9
    • Jenny & Shelly
      1
    • Vanessa & Mitch
      7
    • Jenny & Buggzy
      6
    • Deborah & Buggzy
      9
    • Vanessa & Chad
      8
    • AJ & Shelly
      1
    • Tiffany with everybody
      15
    • Chad with everybody
      10
    • Buggzy with everybody
      3
    • Fox & Shelly
      4
    • Vanessa & Kenny
      2
    • Lachappa with everybody
      8


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

To who ever is feeding her self esteem at the present moment, sure.

Okay then 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Hell yeah

Okay 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is Jenny and Adam or Kenny not an option? I think they would be more her type than bugsy or chad. Then again nice girls often prefer bad boys, right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d say Adam/AJ (pretty obvious), Bugzy/Vanessa (Bugzy’s not single due to SP challenges video), Kenny/Tiffany (Virtual Cabin 2.0, probably temporary), Deborah’s single (Looks single in Spring Break 1984 video), and I’m not sure about the rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Without a doubt, LaChappa and Shelly are permanently in the “friend zone”.  Fox is with Deborah.  AJ is with Adam, but he plans on leaving her after camp.  Vanessa and Buggzy.  Jenny is with Chad but he blatantly and openly cheats on her.  Kenny is with Tiffany but she blatantly and openly cheats on him.  That leaves us with Mitch, who’s a single man.  Sadly, years prior, Mitch took a bad hit of acid which rendered him impotent and unable to achieve an erection.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adam and A.J is canon. 
Buggzy and Vanessa.
Tiffany and Kenny. 
Fox has a biker boyfriend, remember she's only here to troll them kids. 
Eric and Shelly are friendzoned.
Mitch needs his stoner girlfriend counterpart. 
Jenny is the girl next door, which means she's single, available and yet unrechable for the male protagonist...! 
Deborah is probably crushing hard on someone like Adam or Chad, maybe Kenny. 
And last but not least, the newest flaming couple, Chad and Victoria. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barbara Ann said:

Adam and A.J is canon. 
Buggzy and Vanessa.
Tiffany and Kenny. 
Fox has a biker boyfriend, remember she's only here to troll them kids. 
Eric and Shelly are friendzoned.
Mitch needs his stoner girlfriend counterpart. 
Jenny is the girl next door, which means she's single, available and yet unrechable for the male protagonist...! 
Deborah is probably crushing hard on someone like Adam or Chad, maybe Kenny. 
And last but not least, the newest flaming couple, Chad and Victoria. 

 

Remember Chad is in the closet and has a crush on Kenny! He's just with Victoria to please his mom. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Remember Chad is in the closet and has a crush on Kenny! He's just with Victoria to please his mom. 😂

I'm cool with that. We can compromise :lol: Ahahaha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barbara Ann said:

I'm cool with that. We can compromise :lol: Ahahaha. 

Honestly, I don't care how it's done, I just want some LGBT diversity with these counselors lol. If one of them had to be gay, I would bet it would be Chad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Honestly, I don't care how it's done, I just want some LGBT diversity with these counselors lol. If one of them had to be gay, I would bet it would be Chad.

He is the preppy boy after all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

Adam and A.J is canon. 
Buggzy and Vanessa.
Tiffany and Kenny. 
Fox has a biker boyfriend, remember she's only here to troll them kids. 
Eric and Shelly are friendzoned.
Mitch needs his stoner girlfriend counterpart. 
Jenny is the girl next door, which means she's single, available and yet unrechable for the male protagonist...! 
Deborah is probably crushing hard on someone like Adam or Chad, maybe Kenny. 
And last but not least, the newest flaming couple, Chad and Victoria. 

 

WE NEED MITCHS COUNTER PART YES!!😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lyric said:

WE NEED MITCHS COUNTER PART YES!!😍

OMG YESSSS!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

If they only had snacks in this game...

Instead of health spray for them they get some munchie food😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lyric said:

WE NEED MITCHS COUNTER PART YES!!😍

They were so happy in the movies. 

f3-2.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

They were so happy in the movies. 

f3-2.jpg

Awww 💘 

That must be why he looks unhappy in the game. She is the fire to his ganja💔 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lyric said:

Awww 💘 

That must be why he looks unhappy in the game. She is the fire to his ganja💔 

Oh my god, the feels, sis. Poor Mitch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol LaChappa and Shelly are friendzoned. Shelly deserved better anyways. He may have been a dry humored guy, but he was still a  good person.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if it's confirmed, but if you go back and watch the spring break dlc trailer, it looks like Jenny is into chad, which seems like an odd couple to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Flyin_J said:

lol LaChappa and Shelly are friendzoned. Shelly deserved better anyways. He may have been a dry humored guy, but he was still a  good person.

Thank you, Shelly gets way too much hate, not only in the movie, but sadly from F13 fans too. Poor guy just can't catch a break. I always liked him, and felt bad for him, and with that, I'm proud to say he's my main counselor B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JasonLives86 said:

Thank you, Shelly gets way too much hate, not only in the movie, but sadly from F13 fans too. Poor guy just can't catch a break. I always liked him, and felt bad for him, and with that, I'm proud to say he's my main counselor B)

My empathy for him doesn't stop me from brutalizing him though. :JasonPt4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flyin_J said:

My empathy for him doesn't stop me from brutalizing him though. :JasonPt4:

I feel you. When you're Jason, no one is off limits :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×