Jump to content

Counselors relationships  

63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who with who?

    • Buggzy & Vanessa
      15
    • Deborah & Lachappa
      11
    • Jenny & Chad
      15
    • Adam & AJ
      34
    • Tiffany & Kenny
      29
    • Tiffany & Chad
      9
    • Jenny & Shelly
      1
    • Vanessa & Mitch
      6
    • Jenny & Buggzy
      5
    • Deborah & Buggzy
      7
    • Vanessa & Chad
      6
    • AJ & Shelly
      1
    • Tiffany with everybody
      15
    • Chad with everybody
      9
    • Buggzy with everybody
      3
    • Fox & Shelly
      4
    • Vanessa & Kenny
      2
    • Lachappa with everybody
      4


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

The way I see it they all hate each other.

i mean wouldn"t it be just one big orgy based on the movies most of them are just horny teens fucking each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ship Tiffany and chad, Debroah and Eric, Bugsy and Jenny, Vanessa and Kenny, Adam and AJ and Fox,Mitch and Shelly are in a threeway 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

I ship Tiffany and chad, Debroah and Eric, Bugsy and Jenny, Vanessa and Kenny, Adam and AJ and Fox,Mitch and Shelly are in a threeway 

Melissa is about to make it into a fourway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kenny & Jenny, Tiff &Chad, Adam & A.J., Buggzy & Vanessa, Lachappa wants Deb but she isnt interested. Mitch is too high to care. Fox doesnt want to be associated with any of them, Shelly annoys everyone. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, daveliam said:

I originally thought Kenny and Jenny seemed like a no brainer since they are so clearly Ginny/Paul or Alice/Bill.  So I’m not seeing the Kenny/Tiffany thing, even if they are confirmed in the virtual cabin.

No ChadxKenny, ChadxBuggzy, or AJxTiffany in the choices?  Boo!  

Yeah I also don't understand it, why Kenny and Tiffany are a couple, but I think it's most likely that the "Barbie girl" found her Ken. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Melissa is about to make it into a fourway

Melissa?, why you've mentioned her?, I mean she's not even a playable counselor at all, in the game. :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jetlee2777 said:

Melissa?, why you mentioned her?, I mean she's not even a playable counselor at all, in the game. :blink:

She will be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Her costume was leaked

Ok and where?

On 2/14/2018 at 3:30 AM, daveliam said:

I originally thought Kenny and Jenny seemed like a no brainer since they are so clearly Ginny/Paul or Alice/Bill.  So I’m not seeing the Kenny/Tiffany thing, even if they are confirmed in the virtual cabin.

No ChadxKenny, ChadxBuggzy, or AJxTiffany in the choices?  Boo!  

Well therefore I have as choice in the poll Chad with "everybody", think this open an interpretation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LadySansaLannister said:

Shelly/AJ found dead in Miami with not a single vote so far.

lol you can vote for them if you want, and why Miami?

10 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Ok and on a video which I don’t have.

Well no video means no prove.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jetlee2777 said:

Well no video means no prove.

I literally have nothing to prove to you. Believe it or don’t believe it I honestly couldn’t care less.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I sent you a video.

Lol, thanks was just about to go hunt it down.

Edit

So if it Melissa which nerdy guy is she going to flirt with to make Chad jealous?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think just Adam and AJ and Tiffany and Kenny. I think like the other counselors aren't with anyone. Or rather aren't with people shown in the game. Considering the new Single Player Challenges it seems that Buggzy is single hoping to hook up with someone. To which Adam is pretty sarcastic to him implying not many people like Buggzy maybe.

Edit: I also feel like a lot of people like Deb and Eric. I feel like I'm the only person that doesn't like this ship lol! I think Deborah would probably like someone that's more "out of her league"(although I think Deb is top notch) and would confide in like Jenny or some other girl about it. Maybe like Eric likes her but the feelings aren't mutual.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Lol, thanks was just about to go hunt it down.

Edit

So if it Melissa which nerdy guy is she going to flirt with to make Chad jealous?

Ok thanks for the video that you sent me about Melissa, but still it´s only just a rumour that she will be in the game so we just have to wait until the devs make an official announcement about her, being part of the game.

Ehm there is only one nerdy guy in this game, and this is Lachappa.

Otherwise I think that Melissa and Chad will fit very much together, as she´s also rich, arrogant, and a poser just like Chad and can be a bitter rival to Tiffany and "steal her the show".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only couple I really see, is Adam and AJ. Not just from the introducing Shelly trailer or the Spring Break DLC trailer, but in the intro to Packanack Lodge Small map (I THINK it's this one... but I know it's ONE of the Packanack Lodge map intros) Adam and AJ are shown sitting next to each other, with Adam's arm around her shoulders. The Virtual Cabin even has Adam and AJ sitting next to each other outside the main cabin as well, so even more about the shipping of these two.

 

The others... I don't see Deborah and Eric. Like @TangledHelix said, I agree that while Eric has feelings for her it isn't reciprocated (There's no scenes of the two together like Adam and AJ). Brandon's a playa (the SP challenge vid released kinda indicates he's single) and Vanessa's probably focused on training as a upcoming athlete or something, therefore no time for a relationship or something... Kenny and Jenny would be a good combo in my mind, but with the Virtual Cabin showing he and Tiffany together.... But then, Tiffany IS the 'Flirty Girl', so she's probably just really friendly with others. Chad's a dick... 'Nuff said lol. Mitch would be focusing on the 'green', Shelly's too busy planning pranks and Fox is wondering why the Hell she's been dragged into this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TangledHelix said:

I think just Adam and AJ and Tiffany and Kenny. I think like the other counselors aren't with anyone. Or rather aren't with people shown in the game. Considering the new Single Player Challenges it seems that Buggzy is single hoping to hook up with someone. To which Adam is pretty sarcastic to him implying not many people like Buggzy maybe.

Edit: I also feel like a lot of people like Deb and Eric. I feel like I'm the only person that doesn't like this ship lol! I think Deborah would probably like someone that's more "out of her league"(although I think Deb is top notch) and would confide in like Jenny or some other girl about it. Maybe like Eric likes her but the feelings aren't mutual.

Well that´s why the other pairings except now for AJ & Adam as well as Tiffany & Kenny in the poll, are all just speculations.

And nah why should not many people like Buggzy, just because he´s a jock and think that he can have "each" girl that he wants with his muscular body?, I mean if not many people like somebody then it´s definetly Chad I guess.

About Deborah & Eric, well they are both nerds and bookworms so why should they not fit together?

9 hours ago, Deth_Hed said:

The only couple I really see, is Adam and AJ. Not just from the introducing Shelly trailer or the Spring Break DLC trailer, but in the intro to Packanack Lodge Small map (I THINK it's this one... but I know it's ONE of the Packanack Lodge map intros) Adam and AJ are shown sitting next to each other, with Adam's arm around her shoulders. The Virtual Cabin even has Adam and AJ sitting next to each other outside the main cabin as well, so even more about the shipping of these two.

 

The others... I don't see Deborah and Eric. Like @TangledHelix said, I agree that while Eric has feelings for her it isn't reciprocated (There's no scenes of the two together like Adam and AJ). Brandon's a playa (the SP challenge vid released kinda indicates he's single) and Vanessa's probably focused on training as a upcoming athlete or something, therefore no time for a relationship or something... Kenny and Jenny would be a good combo in my mind, but with the Virtual Cabin showing he and Tiffany together.... But then, Tiffany IS the 'Flirty Girl', so she's probably just really friendly with others. Chad's a dick... 'Nuff said lol. Mitch would be focusing on the 'green', Shelly's too busy planning pranks and Fox is wondering why the Hell she's been dragged into this.

Yeah that´s all correct so far what you said, and yes Adam and AJ can be seen sitting next to each other in the Packnack Lodge map intro, with Adam´s arm around her shoulders.

And in the Virtual Cabin you see Adam and AJ sitting together at the campfire.

Yes I agree with you too that Buggzy is still single, and that he hopes like he said in the single player challenge that at least he can have sex with one of the chicks.

But like you said it seems that Vanessa might focus on training in becoming an athlete, so therefore I think that she and Buggzy would fit perfectly together as they are both sport fanatics.

I mean just look at their stats with their speed and stamina it speaks for itself I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True @jetlee2777, the two jock types would seem to gravitate together... but I think Vanessa wouldn't go along with a playa like Brandon for too long.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Deth_Hed said:

True @jetlee2777, the two jock types would seem to gravitate together... but I think Vanessa wouldn't go along with a playa like Brandon for too long.

Yes cause Brandon I think seems not to be that kind of loyal type, and probably cheat on her.

10 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

I literally have nothing to prove to you. Believe it or don’t believe it I honestly couldn’t care less.

Well there is a saying: "to see is to believe."

But even then we need an official announcement of it from the devs , as I said about Melissa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

2 people isn’t enough?

Nope it´s definetly not, but your´re right as I watched the video of the Virtual Cabin and Vanessa can be seen swimming, while Mitch is sitting at the pier and watching her. :P

And here is the prove of it at 6:51 min:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRlH5mhbiao

eventhough Vanessa I have to admit is very hard to recognize in the water, and you can only "see" her head pretty much. :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×