• AJ & Shelly
    • Tiffany with everybody
    • Chad with everybody
    • Buggzy with everybody
    • Fox & Shelly
    • Vanessa & Kenny
    • Lachappa with everybody

30 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

And that specific combination is the most probable because...?

They're in a relationship, and as we saw in the Shelly traider, those two actors have already recorded sex sounds.

10 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@jetlee2777 make a poll, let's see who matches up with who?

Ok how exactly do I make now a poll?

10 hours ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

Chad is the typical rich dude who buys 1 gram of weed for 20 bucks.

He sure as hell gets some booty doe, I can’t imagine Chad being single while LaChappa gets to fucc.

lol and because Chad is the typcial rich dude, like you said he can "buy" any girl that he want. :D

16 minutes ago, jetlee2777 said:

Ok how exactly do I make now a poll?

I believe you go to your profile and edit your thread, poll is the other option at the top in red. Hope this helps never switched one to a poll, so if someone else knows for sure, let us know.

30 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I believe you go to your profile and edit your thread, poll is the other option at the top in red. Hope this helps never switched one to a poll, so if someone else knows for sure, let us know.

Ok I edited now my thread and make a poll.

• Like 1

Just now, jetlee2777 said:

Ok I edited now my thread and make a poll.

Your awesome, thank you for taking the time. :)

11 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

Actually, if they end up adding the mean girl, she'll probably be Chad's lady. But in the swimwear trailer, you do see Jenny blowing Chad a kiss..

Also they should add banana girl for LaChappa. He can have her lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csSJcVWFVJk

Yeah thats true you can see it in the video see above at about 1:11 min.

And in my opinion this video shows something about their individual personalities, like for example Chad is poser, Buggzy the hero kind of type as he is also the lifeguard, Deborah the bookworm and more scary and shy person and it seems to be that she can´t swim. Lachappa is also more the quiet and shy person and so on.

And it looks like as if Chad want to make Kenny jealous, with success as he probably got an interest on Tiffany too eventhough he got a relationship now with Jenny.

9 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Your awesome, thank you for taking the time. :)

Your´re welcome and lets see how and for whom everybody will vote now.

As I´ve said my guessings. :D

I mainly ship Chad/Vanessa, Brandon/Deborah, and Tiffany/AJ. Every other ship I'm pretty neutral and flexible with. Then again I ship Vanessa with everyone.

2 minutes ago, LadySansaLannister said:

I mainly ship Chad/Vanessa, Brandon/Deborah, and Tiffany/AJ. Every other ship I'm pretty neutral and flexible with. Then again I ship Vanessa with everyone.

Wait a minute Tiffany and AJ really?, what are they now lesbians? :D:hearteyestiff::ajsaltbae:

@jetlee2777, I hate to ask for more, but could you maybe add the weirder ones that people have suggested? A second section of odder choices would make people more likely to select from each list.

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@jetlee2777, I hate to ask for more, but could you maybe add the weirder ones that people have suggested? A second section of odder choices would make people more likely to select from each list.

Like for example, as they are to many suggestions?

2 minutes ago, jetlee2777 said:

Wait a minute Tiffany and AJ really?, what are they now lesbians? :D:hearteyestiff::ajsaltbae:

Well no, they can both be bisexual. I'm just a big sucker for opposites attract couples.

• Confused 1

I certainly don't see Jenny with Shelly, or any of the guys (or ladies) from the game, really. Doesn't mean she always has to be single, but I just don't think there's a match with any of the current counsellors, nor does there need to be.

I also don't see a match between Buggzy and Vanessa. Don't ask me why, but they seem to be more like close friends to me. I also don't see it between Mitch and Vanessa. Mitch sitting on a pier and Vanessa is swimming in the lake near him does not mean they were "flirting". I played through that section of the virtual cabin as well, and I didn't get any flirtatious vibes from that. I didn't get the opposite either, though,  but I just don't see it. 

Does everyone need to be paired up? Nu-uh! Some of these pairings seem to be there just because... The relationships they have established, aka Kenny & Tiffany, and AJ & Adam work just fine for me. I expanded upon these in a fan fiction once. 

8 hours ago, LadySansaLannister said:

Well no, they can both be bisexual. I'm just a big sucker for opposites attract couples.

Well of course you can add now lots of pairings, but I´ve only chose right now the most common ones.

8 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Some of these pairings seem to be there just because...

I certainly don't see Jenny with Shelly, or any of the guys (or ladies) from the game, really. Doesn't mean she always has to be single, but I just don't think there's a match with any of the current counsellors, nor does there need to be.

I also don't see a match between Buggzy and Vanessa. Don't ask me why, but they seem to be more like close friends to me.

The relationships they have established, aka Kenny & Tiffany, and AJ & Adam work just fine for me. I expanded upon these in a fan fiction once.

Well this was only my thought as Jenny is based on Chris Higgins from the Friday the 13th Part III movie, and because Shelly is also in that movie I just make that pairing.

This is good it doesn't list every possible combination but it does give people interesting places to start conversations.

18 minutes ago, jetlee2777 said:

Well this was only my thought as for Jenny is based on Chris Higgins from the Friday the 13th Part III movie, and because Shelly is also in that movie I just make that pairing.

I get it. I just think AJ & Adam are fine, Kenny & Tiffany are fine... and the others are pretty much single or whatever. Fun to speculate, for sure, but the devs seem to imply that Jenny is single or her partner isn't at camp with her, at least.

3 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

I get it. I just think AJ & Adam are fine, Kenny & Tiffany are fine... and the others are pretty much single or whatever. Fun to speculate, for sure, but the devs seem to imply that Jenny is single or her partner isn't at camp with her, at least.

Nah when you look at the spring break video she blow Chad a kiss, I mean why should she do it if she´s not together with him?,or she´s only interested on him because his the "rich" guy, and women loves money. :D

21 minutes ago, jetlee2777 said:

Nah when you look at the spring break video she blow Chad a kiss, I mean why should she do it if she´s not together with him?,or she´s only interested on him because his the "rich" guy and women loves money. :D

I saw that as more of an encouraging, friendly thing. They are partying and he comes out in his speedo, it seemed more of a "you go, guy!" kind of moment. What I mean is, the devs have gone out of their way to show that Adam and AJ are a couple, and to a lesser extent they have done so with Kenny and Tiffany. All of whom appear with their partner in the virtual cabin. If they really wanted to ship Chad and Jenny, they would have had Chad in the shower with Jenny, who is wearing the same bathing suit as the video you referenced, so that would have been the time.

Everything else is just speculation about a bunch of young people partying and loving life. Swimming around one another, blowing drunk kisses, and things of that nature aren't really the same as what the devs have showed us with Adam/AJ and Kenny/Tiffany.

6 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

I saw that as more of an encouraging, friendly thing. They are partying and he comes out in his speedo, it seemed more of a "you go, guy!" kind of moment. What I mean is, the devs have gone out of their way to show that Adan and AJ are a couple, and to a lesser extent they have done so with Kenny and Tiffany. 

Everything else is just speculation about a bunch of young people partying and loving life. Swimming around one another, blowing drunk kisses, and things of that nature aren't really the same. 

Well who knows maybe the devs will add some background informations about each and everbody, I mean this would be very interesting and this not only to show their love life, but what for example kind of hobbies they got etc. but ok you can assume it of course too, but still it would be cool though.

Oh and about Buggzy well I think he pretty don´t care to whom he got now sex with, as like he said in the video he

just want to get laid and don´t wanna miss the hot chicks at the party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqH4xOBBxQ4

I have a theory that the Devs are going to pair up each of the kickstarter counselors with an appropriate partner, so far they have put Adam with A.J., and Kenny with Tiffany. So next up are Buggsy with __________, and LaChappa with __________. Anyone care to guess the blanks or have their own theory?

21 minutes ago, jetlee2777 said:

Well who knows maybe the devs will add some background informations about each and everbody, I mean this would be very interesting and this not only to show their love life, but what for example kind of hobbies they got etc. but ok you can assume it of course too, but still it would be cool though.

Oh and about Buggzy well I think he pretty don´t care to whom he got now sex with, as like he said in the video he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqH4xOBBxQ4

Its fun to speculate, agreed. That's why I actually don't want too much romantic details from the devs about the counsellors, though i'd love to know more random things about the characters like hobbies and stuff. Most young people aren't exactly tied down with one serious partner, so too much background info will just take away the mystery and excitement! 

When the game came out my initial impression with Jenny is that she would be with Kenny due to their tropes. Think of Paul and Ginny from 13th part 2. Head counselor and girl next door.

I originally thought Kenny and Jenny seemed like a no brainer since they are so clearly Ginny/Paul or Alice/Bill.  So I’m not seeing the Kenny/Tiffany thing, even if they are confirmed in the virtual cabin.

No ChadxKenny, ChadxBuggzy, or AJxTiffany in the choices?  Boo!  

I can see why Adam and AJ has the lead. Out of the couples teased so far in the game, they’re the only ones that seemed like they would click very well.