Jump to content

Counselors relationships  

78 members have voted

  1. 1. Who with who?

    • Buggzy & Vanessa
      18
    • Deborah & Lachappa
      12
    • Jenny & Chad
      19
    • Adam & AJ
      42
    • Tiffany & Kenny
      35
    • Tiffany & Chad
      9
    • Jenny & Shelly
      1
    • Vanessa & Mitch
      7
    • Jenny & Buggzy
      6
    • Deborah & Buggzy
      9
    • Vanessa & Chad
      8
    • AJ & Shelly
      1
    • Tiffany with everybody
      15
    • Chad with everybody
      10
    • Buggzy with everybody
      3
    • Fox & Shelly
      4
    • Vanessa & Kenny
      2
    • Lachappa with everybody
      9


Recommended Posts

Hello there.

As it seems to be that Kenny as well as Tiffany got a relationship, seen in the Virtual Cabin and Adam and AJ Mason seen in the Shelly intro video, I hope that we will also see the other connections to the counselours whos with who now together probably in the single player challenges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my mind, Kenny, Chad and Adam are in a secret threeway relationship. 

I think that the pairings are fairly obvious: AdamxAj TiffxKenny VanessaxBugzy ChadxJenny LaChappaxDebra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kenny is in the closet and just had sex with Tiffany to make Chad jealous lol.

11 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

In my mind, Kenny, Chad and Adam are in a secret threeway relationship. 

I think that the pairings are fairly obvious: AdamxAj TiffxKenny VanessaxBugzy ChadxJenny LaChappaxDebra

Bruh you read my mind

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TiffanyxAJ said:

Kenny is in the closet and just had sex with Tiffany to make Chad jealous lol. 

Haha exactly!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

I think that the pairings are fairly obvious: AdamxAj TiffxKenny VanessaxBugzy ChadxJenny LaChappaxDebra

No, cause in the Virtual Cabin 2.0 Vanessa appears to be flirting with Mitch while he smokes a joint on the pier. Adam & AJ, yes... and Tiffany & Kenny, yes. I don't think Jenny would have anything to do with Chad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, wildthing73 said:

No, cause in the Virtual Cabin 2.0 Vanessa appears to be flirting with Mitch while he smokes a joint on the pier. Adam & AJ, yes... and Tiffany & Kenny, yes. I don't think Jenny would have anything to do with Chad.

I never finished VC tbh, never appealed to me. Interesting about Vanessa and Mitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally think. Mitch/Vanessa, Adam/AJ, Deborah/Eric, Buggzy/Jenny, Kenny/Chad. And Tiffany sleeps with everyone.

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

In my mind, Kenny, Chad and Adam are in a secret threeway relationship. 

I think that the pairings are fairly obvious: AdamxAj TiffxKenny VanessaxBugzy ChadxJenny LaChappaxDebra

LaChappa and Debra?

Nahhhh, I don’t think our boy LaChappa is getting any girl.

 

My predictions are:

Adam&AJ, Kenny&Tiff (Tiff ain’t loyal doe), Vanessa&Mitch, Brandon&Jenny, Chad&Debra.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, wildthing73 said:

No, cause in the Virtual Cabin 2.0 Vanessa appears to be flirting with Mitch while he smokes a joint on the pier. Adam & AJ, yes... and Tiffany & Kenny, yes. I don't think Jenny would have anything to do with Chad.

Really? I finished the Virtual Cabin, but I can't remember that Vanessa was flirting with Mitch, I mean can you maybe please send a video prove of it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

In my mind, Kenny, Chad and Adam are in a secret threeway relationship. 

I think that the pairings are fairly obvious: AdamxAj TiffxKenny VanessaxBugzy ChadxJenny LaChappaxDebra

Ok so you mean to said that Kenny, Chad and Adam are having now a threeway relationship with AJ?, or that they have now a threeway relationship to each other ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jetlee2777 said:

Really? I finished the Virtual Cabin, but I can't remember that Vanessa was flirting with Mitch, I mean can you maybe please send a video prove of it?

Vanessa swims in the lake, while Mitch is sitting down in the pier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jetlee2777 said:

Ok so you mean to said that Kenny, Chad and Adam are having now a threeway relationship with AJ?, or that they have now a threeway relationship to each other ?

With each other of course! Aj likes to watch though. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I'm presonly think. Mitch/Vanessa, Adam/AJ, Deborah/Eric, Buggzy/Jenny, Kenny/Chad. And Tiffany sleeps with everyone.

lol do you really think now that Tiffany is now a slut, and not being loyal to Kenny?

11 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Vanessa swims in the lake, while Mitch is sitting down in the pier. 

Video prove of it please.

11 hours ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

LaChappa and Debra?

Nahhhh, I don’t think our boy LaChappa is getting any girl.

 

My predictions are:

Adam&AJ, Kenny&Tiff (Tiff ain’t loyal doe), Vanessa&Mitch, Brandon&Jenny, Chad&Debra.

Oh cmon that would be unfair to LaChappa if he don't get now any girl.

But I think that Chad is still single, since he's a "mommas boy" I highly doubt it that he's now in any relationship, but could be also wrong about. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adam + A.J., Kenny + Tiffany, Chad + Vanessa (saw something I shouldn't have), Buggsy + Debra, Fox + Jenny, Mitch and LaChappa are single. Tiffany has hooked up with LaChappa on the DL though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A since-removed video of leaked SP kills showed Vanessa riding Chad cowgirl, so there's that data point for you. The bored expression on her face suggested some serious speedo stuffing has been going on :chadjunk:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, if they end up adding the mean girl, she'll probably be Chad's lady. But in the swimwear trailer, you do see Jenny blowing Chad a kiss..

Also they should add banana girl for LaChappa. He can have her lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In terms of the pairings. Obviously its an orgy and even though LaChappa may not be participating because Bugsy bullied him, Tiffany talked them into allowing him to record it with one of Chad's expensive 80s style cameras he got from his rich parents. The catch is he can't show it to anybody.

After Jason does his thing and kills off all the counselors. The cops or Tommy find the camera in one of the cabins, the story ends. The great 1984 Crystal Lake orgy ends in a bloodbath. There you go, if not for the Winter Crystal Lake idea. There's your alternate idea for the 13th Friday movie.

tumblr_os6osxWRGY1w9jujzo1_500.gif

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

In terms of the pairings. Obviously its an orgy and even though LaChappa may not be participating because Bugsy bullied him, Tiffany talked them into allowing him to record it with one of Chad's expensive 80s style cameras he got from his rich parents. The catch is he can't show it to anybody.

After Jason does his thing and kills off all the counselors. The cops or Tommy find the camera in one of the cabins, the story ends. The great 1984 Crystal Lake orgy ends in a bloodbath. There you go, if not for the Winter Crystal Lake idea. There's your alternate idea for the 13th Friday movie.

tumblr_os6osxWRGY1w9jujzo1_500.gif

 

That's quite impressive. I'm satisfied. Also, cute Korean men? Take my like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

A since-removed video of leaked SP kills showed Vanessa riding Chad cowgirl, so there's that data point for you. The bored expression on her face suggested some serious speedo stuffing has been going on :chadjunk:

I saw that, I don't think that sex scene is actually with them. It could be, but they tested 99% of those kills with Chad and Vanessa. It's probably Adam and AJ.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I saw that, I don't think that sex scene is actually with them. It could be, but they tested 99% of those kills with Chad and Vanessa. It's probably Adam and AJ.

And that specific combination is the most probable because...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, jetlee2777 said:

Oh cmon that would be unfair to LaChappa if he don't get now any girl.

But I think that Chad is still single, since he's a "mommas boy" I highly doubt it that he's now in any relationship, but could be also wrong about. :D

Chad is the typical rich dude who buys 1 gram of weed for 20 bucks.

He sure as hell gets some booty doe, I can’t imagine Chad being single while LaChappa gets to fucc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×