Im about to report it as a bug b ecause I probably have over 40 games on chad, I always use the baseball bat with orange suckerpunch and its more over like Im getting 1 stun out of every 5 hits. 

I know im hitting jason because my controller vibrates as well as the sound indication 

8 minutes ago, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

Chad's a dick. What do you expect?

You’re just jealous of his good looks and abities to pick up women.

Probably a bug. Stun chances shouldn't be that low with both a baseball bat and a rare Sucker Punch.

Just now, AldermachXI said:

Gotta convert to link, Alder! :D

29 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Probably a bug. Stun chances shouldn't be that low with both a baseball bat and a rare Sucker Punch.

Assuming the game hasn't changed since I last played it, the bat is supposed to be an automatic stun regardless of who you're using or what perks you have.

55 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

You’re just jealous of his good looks and abities to pick up women.

In the fan-fiction I wrote (burried on the forums but around somewhere), Chad is secretly a nice guy, but also secretly gay. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

In the fan-fiction I wrote (burried on the forums but around somewhere), Chad is secretly a nice guy, but also secretly gay. 

Huh. Fair enough.

20 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Huh. Fair enough.

At first It was purely for randomness, but after I wrote it I could kinda see it haha. Alternate universe kind of deal.