Sign in to follow this  
PowellCampsNAKED

15 Sec Horror Film challenge!

The 2016 15 sec horror film challenge-

http://www.15secondhorror.ca/index.html

15 Second Horror Film Challenge is a not-for-profit, international online horror filmmaking contest which celebrity guest judges determine the Top 10 and share their personal Top 5 picks! Filmmakers worldwide are welcome to submit their 15 second horror films for FREE by Oct 24 2016 either directly or through our FilmFreeway towards Season 2! Premiere is Halloween. Votes roll in by late November. Top 10 - 20 rankings announced in December. Follow our Facebook page for the festivities!

This years Judges are -

Lloyd Kaufman (Troma)

Nicholas Vince (Chatterer in Hellraiser)

Barbie Wilde (Female Cenobite in Hellraiser II)

Simon Bamford (Butterball in Hellraiser)

Lisa Wilcox (A Nightmare on Elm Street 4)

Amy Steel (Friday the 13th Part II)

Geretta Geretta (Demons)

Helene Uda (My Bloody Valentine)

Najarra Townsend (Contracted, Wolf Mother)

Jessica Cameron (Mania, Truth or Dare)

Jill Sixx (Call Girl, The Stylist)

Tristan Risk (American Mary)

Mark Torgl (The Toxic Avenger)

​Kansas Bowling (The B.C. Butcher)

Tiffany Shepis (Troma)

Will Keenan (Troma)

Debbie Rochon (Terror Firmer)

David F. Sandberg (Lights Out)

The Grady Twins (The Shining)

Thommy Hutson (Never Sleep Again)

Fred Olen Ray (Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers)

Jennilee Murray (Smash Cut)

Kevin Martin (Straight to Video: A B-Movie Odyssey)​

Chelsey Valentine (American Horror Story)

Richard Crouse (Renowned Film Critic)

Eddie Spuhghetti (Here Lies)

Bloodbath & Beyond

Crypticon Seattle

MoviePilot

Hollywood Horror Museum

Audrey's Costume Castle

Mirror Mountain Film Festival

Cinemablographer

• Like 2

Ha! There you go Brad! Now's your chance to show 'em what ya got! That sounds pretty cool, I wonder if the winner gets a chance at the big time? Never know. Creative horror filmmaking is in peril right now. My tech savvy sucks, but my idea bulb is bright. Theater of the mind. ;)

Ha! There you go Brad! Now's your chance to show 'em what ya got! That sounds pretty cool, I wonder if the winner gets a chance at the big time? Never know. Creative horror filmmaking is in peril right now. My tech savvy sucks, but my idea bulb is bright. Theater of the mind. ;)

It's harder than people may think because 15 seconds goes by FAST especially when your trying to get creative be different tell a story and scare the viewer all in that short of time! Our first idea got bagged when we realized it was 35 seconds but we nailed one last night!
  • Like 1

It's harder than people may think because 15 seconds goes by FAST especially when your trying to get creative be different tell a story and scare the viewer all in that short of time! Our first idea got bagged when we realized it was 35 seconds but we nailed one last night!

Yeah, 15 seconds barely covers someone walking across a room. Tricky indeed. I have faith in you, you'll do good. ;)

We sent ours in, It's called "the Innocent". here's the thing in 15 seconds we tell an entire story. There is a build up to a non jump scare, and it also explains the motive and the innocence behind the finding. it also explains the fear that one discovers once that person realizes the truth behind the innocent!!!

• Like 1

We sent ours in, It's called "the Innocent". here's the thing in 15 seconds we tell an entire story. There is a build up to a non jump scare, and it also explains the motive and the innocence behind the finding. it also explains the fear that one discovers once that person realizes the truth behind the innocent!!!

Sounds like an 'awwww sh*t!!!!' moment! My favorite! Good luck on it! ;)