At what point do you give up on a game you use to love? When the developers water down there game? When all ur friends walk away from the game you all used to play together? Or maybe it is all to be honest I haven’t given one shit about this game yeah I hope on to check new maps and Jason’s or campers, but as far as played a kiddie quick match or what used to be fun private match God that long!! To me unless something massively changes this is as dead as the franchise!! A game has never let me down so bad then when sega abandoned AVP for PS3!! 

What exactly does any of that babble mean?

ALLS i read was YOU YOU YOU YOU..    

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

What exactly does any of that babble mean?

I have no idea.

I think he's whining about how he doesn't like the game or something, but he didn't mention anything about it that he actually disliked. It's seriously one of the most incoherent posts I've ever read.

When it stops being fun. QP is a pain most times, but actually trying to enjoy the game has helped me before when I felt like putting it down. One thing that helped is putting my pride aside and not caring if I die early or if I do bad as Jason. Both almost never happen as my worst performance with Jason is still 6/8 and the earliest I have ever died was probably in the first minute of the match. back when I first started. However, if they do happen, I take it with a grain of salt. If I am in a lobby of inexperienced players besides one ither player and that player happens to be Jason? Oh well, I am probably dead.

If this post is purely about the game being repetitive, take a break from it and see how you feel after a few days. I can understand where you're coming from on that end.

bye

Sucks you feel like that, I've had friends leave and all that too. But I still love me some F13 and really dig it when I get an invite and hook up with my friends that still play. I don't think I'll ever truly stop playing, I don't really play any other video games anyway. And I die ALOT! If I see someone heading for an objective, and they're being chased by Jason. I'll intercept and normally die for doing it, but I don't care. As long as one person gets out, my sacrifice is justified. And I really don't care about killing everyone as Jason either. I just like chatting with my friends and having good matches. Win or lose.

• Like 1