makeamericagreatagain94

Is there a trick to the Jason stuns?

On 2/13/2018 at 2:27 PM, RichWalk9891 said:

I play this game on Steam.

And I'm very certain that my perks do carry over when I play as Tommy, as my Medic perk still works as intended.

On PS4 and Xbox, as Tommy, you have to drop your health spray and pick it back up again so that the medic perk will allow you the two uses. I just thought I would elaborate since a lot of people don't know this.

27 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

On PS4 and Xbox, as Tommy, you have to drop your health spray and pick it back up again so that the medic perk will allow you the two uses. I just thought I would elaborate since a lot of people don't know this.

Nice, i have noticed at times when i come back as tommy i only have one use of spray at spawn(other times I do get the 2). ill have to try this next time i dont see the medic perk working on tommy. I'm on PC btw.

On 2/13/2018 at 7:23 PM, Truth said:

What system are you on? I know for sure that on xbox the "my dad's a cop" perk does not carry over to Tommy and I'm wondering how many other perks won't. It's really hard to tell with most of the other perks though...

Medic, swift attacker, sucker punch, thick skin, thrasher, nerves of steel, potent ranger, and the effects of slugger (but without the actual bat) all transfer over to Jarvis for sure. I don't know about any of the fixer perks because I never use them...

On 1/17/2019 at 8:48 AM, MrJCBGRM said:

U all are stupid as fuck. Its not about some baseball perk, its about swift attacker perk that quarantees faster swinging with weapons. I use the epic one which is 19% and I stun Jason like 80% of time(depends on skill of that player). If you want to know more, add me on PS4 - MrJCBGRM. :)

Lol the speed you swing the weapon has nothing to do with it. It depends on the Jason you're hitting, the weapon you're hitting him with, and whether or not you're running sucker punch...

On 1/17/2019 at 5:46 PM, DeadDuck said:

Swift attacker , marathon and sucker punch are the best perks for fighting Jason.

Not really. Swift attacker, heavy hitter, and sucker punch are the best perks for chain stunning Jason. The best perks for demasking Jason are slugger, friendship, and thrasher.

18 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

The moral of this story is that Jason gets stunned way to much.

Fuck yeah he does. I'd have thought the devs would have at least attempted to tweak this a bit, seeing as how often and loudly it gets complained about.

18 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Lol the speed you swing the weapon has nothing to do with it. It depends on the Jason you're hitting, the weapon you're hitting him with, and whether or not you're running sucker punch...

Not really. Swift attacker, heavy hitter, and sucker punch are the best perks for chain stunning Jason. The best perks for demasking Jason are slugger, friendship, and thrasher.

Lol.  I wasn’t even going to acknowledge him. Not only because he was wrong, but because he reactivated a year old  post just to be a douche. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Lol.  I wasn’t even going to acknowledge him. Not only because he was wrong, but because he reactivated a year old  post just to be a douche. 

Lol I had to. Poor thing needs guidance...

21 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Fuck yeah he does. I'd have thought the devs would have at least attempted to tweak this a bit, seeing as how often and loudly it gets complained about.

The only thing that has been tweaked has been Jason.... he is  back to having t-Rex arms,  with an even slower animation, worse combat(which was a joke to begin with,)  slower running , and of course gets gets stunned when the wind blows. Anyone who doesn’t see this is in denial, I’ve played this game since the minute it dropped, backed it when it was summer camp.

There are reasons why the “Jason is weak” thread got moved to the part of this website that doesn’t get much traffic, they don’t want to deal with this glaring problem, would rather try to push it under the rug, they are catering to the toxic people.

1 hour ago, NytmereZ said:

There are reasons why the “Jason is weak” thread got moved to the part of this website that doesn’t get much traffic, they don’t want to deal with this glaring problem, would rather try to push it under the rug, they are catering to the toxic people.

Possibly because it turned into a thread filled with suggestions? 

@mattshotcha already confirmed next patch will contain Jason buffs. So not really sure what you're complaining about.

21 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Possibly because it turned into a thread filled with suggestions? 

@mattshotcha already confirmed next patch will contain Jason buffs. So not really sure what you're complaining about.

Then half of the threads in general discussion should be over there genius , you are a newer player if you don’t know what I’m “complaining about, there are people like me who played this game at launch, then there are players like you. Also “genius” If Jason was never messed with with in the 1st place he wouldn’t need a buff, you wouldn’t know that because again, I can tell by the way you write that you are a newer player, I backed this game whe it was called “summer camp “

34 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

Then half of the threads in general discussion should be over there genius , you are a newer player if you don’t know what I’m “complaining about, there are people like me who played this game at launch, then there are players like you. Also “genius” If Jason was never messed with with in the 1st place he wouldn’t need a buff, you wouldn’t know that because again, I can tell by the way you write that you are a newer player, I backed this game whe it was called “summer camp “

Firstly, not that it matters I have been playing since the first week.

Second, we could go back and forth forever about whether Jason should have been touched or not. It hardly matters though. My point was they are buffing him next patch. So maybe wait to see if they're effective changes rather then complaining.