I play jason alot and every now and then there will be that one counselor who stuns every time (100%) with any weapon . 

Im a bit confused because I use sucker punch, I use the bat, I use chad, and I still only get stuns maybe 1/2 the time if Im lucky. (No I do not miss). Are these counselors just hacking or what? 

Based on the stun history I usually do not battle a jason unless he is slashing, I have a pocket knife and need to , however other counselors just stick around with confidence.

Before you say Im just a bad jason, thats fine, but explain how the counselors land stuns every time. I would like to pick up this skill 

11 minutes ago, makeamericagreatagain94 said:

I play jason alot and every now and then there will be that one counselor who stuns every time (100%) with any weapon . 

Im a bit confused because I use sucker punch, I use the bat, I use chad, and I still only get stuns maybe 1/2 the time if Im lucky. (No I do not miss). Are these counselors just hacking or what? 

Based on the stun history I usually do not battle a jason unless he is slashing, I have a pocket knife and need to , however other counselors just stick around with confidence.

Before you say Im just a bad jason, thats fine, but explain how the counselors land stuns every time. I would like to pick up this skill 

I think if you’re using an Epic 25% Sucker Punch, it should almost be a guaranteed stun 90% of the time. It also depends on what weapon you’re using. 

3 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Are you playing on PC? If so, it could be a hack. I play on Steam and I've never seen it, but I have heard stories of people using this cheat. I have been stunlocked before, but I just chalked it up to counselors who were skilled in the combat mechanic, and my own stupidity for allowing it to happen.

I can't say for sure if you are running into a string of cheaters, or if you are just having bad luck and getting stunned often. I'm not going to call you a bad Jason, I've never seen you play. If you have a chance, maybe record a match you believe people are cheating in and turn it in to http://www.jasonkillsbugs.com/.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

This is one of the reasons why I don’t play on Steam that often anymore, especially as Jason. Cause I don’t want to be dealing with cheaters and trolls, so I just play on consoles now. 

I'm pretty sure there are ways to stun Jason 100% of the time without a hack.
BUT I don't pay that much attention to counselor play so I'm not 100% on the 100%. 

A Bat will stun Jason pretty much every single time with 25% Epic Sucker Punch. The Axe and Wrench will stun about 98/99% of time with 25% Epic Sucker Punch. I have tested it in a number of private matches using Chad with 25% Epic Sucker Punch and 25% Epic Man-At-Arms for added durability so I could test more hits without getting a new Wrench or Axe or Bat for a while. The Lead Pipe needs its attributes updated, as it does not stun nearly as often as the Wrench.

Everything else has a lower chance. For people not getting stuns under the circumstances I listed above, either Jason did a quick block or you are hitting him too soon after he has already been stunned during his frames of invincibilty.

11 hours ago, makeamericagreatagain94 said:

Have you seen the hack where you teleport around as counselor?

I have seen it a few times. I always stop and start filming the game. The last time I saw it was a week ago with someone playing Mitch. He claimed it was lag but it was amazing how it happened only as I took a swing at him six times in a row, missing each time. Random lag will never have such good timing for anyone. Also funny that no one else in that game had any odd lag effects happen.
   My biggest mistake is telling the offender I am now filming the game. Not one of them has been dumb enough to try it again after that. When I see these same people in game again, I will start filming immediately and tell no one. Cheaters should be reported and banned, but only with proper proof. 
    Fortunately for me, the above Mitch broke his weapon and had to find another. I enjoy collecting knives and was having good luck with throwing that day. Offline mode was a big help with target practice over long distances. Just aim above your target and the physics of archery will allow you to hit them a lot further away than you think. Most people tend to stop evasive maneuvers after they get only thirty feet away from Jason. He became another notch towards completing the kill a counselor with a weapon badge.

3 minutes ago, Ahab said:

I enjoy collecting knives and was having good luck with throwing that day. Offline mode was a big help with target practice over long distances. Just aim above your target and the physics of archery will allow you to hit them a lot further away than you think.

Bots definitely helped me with that too. I get some good snipes in these days. Sometimes they don't even know I'm around until they get a knife in their back.

I'm pretty sure I've read up somewhere on this forum that after hitting Part 3 Jason a certain number of times, the stun chances will be guaranteed regardless of the weapon used.

I've managed to hit Jason as Tommy with a single wrench up to eight-or-nine times in a row with a 17% Sucker Punch perk, and I'm pretty sure that shouldn't be possible unless I happened to be super lucky with my stun chances.

5 minutes ago, RichWalk9891 said:

I'm pretty sure I've read up somewhere on this forum that after hitting Part 3 Jason a certain number of times, the stun chances will be guaranteed regardless of the weapon used.

I've managed to hit Jason as Tommy with a single wrench up to eight-or-nine times in a row with a 17% Sucker Punch perk, and I'm pretty sure that shouldn't be possible unless I happened to be super lucky with my stun chances.

What system are you on? I know for sure that on xbox the "my dad's a cop" perk does not carry over to Tommy and I'm wondering how many other perks won't. It's really hard to tell with most of the other perks though...

Just now, Truth said:

What system are you on? I know for sure that on xbox the "my dad's a cop" perk does not carry over to Tommy and I'm wondering how many other perks won't. It's really hard to tell with most of the other perks though...

I play this game on Steam.

And I'm very certain that my perks do carry over when I play as Tommy, as my Medic perk still works as intended.

13 minutes ago, RichWalk9891 said:

I play this game on Steam.

And I'm very certain that my perks do carry over when I play as Tommy, as my Medic perk still works as intended.

Ok good. Definitely just another Xbox problem then... I can't believe nobody has brought this up before...

I play A.J or Deborah and I not often fight Jason, but when it's happen, I stun him every time with wrench or baseball bat, with no perks.

I thought the baseball bat always has a 100% stun chance? So sucker punch shouldn't really affect it...If I use the perk, I prefer the axe to the wrench because of its range. 

28 minutes ago, final_gal said:

I thought the baseball bat always has a 100% stun chance? So sucker punch shouldn't really affect it...If I use the perk, I prefer the axe to the wrench because of its range. 

False.

"The Baseball Bat is the melee weapon with the highest stun chance and the base stats on the Baseball Bat do not give it a 100% chance to stun." @[IllFonic]Courier

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/16028-tiffany-stun-rate/

8 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

I've commented on that thread, I meant before that thread was started. I don't think this issue came up with the last 2 patches, I was skeptical about it from the beginning. I was only able to confirm it for sure a few weeks ago when I tried to call the cops in. Most of the other perks I use are sense avoidance, or increased damage. Those are hard to confirm.

12 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Question does it make sense to use the epic sucker punch perk on each counselor?, or only the ones with high strength and imao baseball bat, wrench and axe are the best weapon for to stun Jason.

16 hours ago, jetlee2777 said:

Question does it make sense to use the epic sucker punch perk on each counselor?, or only the ones with high strength and imao baseball bat, wrench and axe are the best weapon for to stun Jason.

Since the strength stat has no connection to stun chance, it would make sense to throw it on all counselors if that's the way you play. I go for damage perks on high strength counselors, and sense avoidance/my dad's a cop perks for pretty much everyone else. If I'm going to be fighting Jason, I'd rather it be easier to get the mask off than stun him.

5 hours ago, Truth said:

Since the strength stat has no connection to stun chance, it would make sense to throw it on all counselors if that's the way you play. I go for damage perks on high strength counselors, and sense avoidance/my dad's a cop perks for pretty much everyone else. If I'm going to be fighting Jason, I'd rather it be easier to get the mask off than stun him.

What do mean now with damage perk?, and that's weird as I read once somewhere that sucker punch is very useful in counselors with high strength, such like Buggzy.

1 minute ago, jetlee2777 said:

What do mean now with damage perk?, and that's weird as I read once somewhere that sucker punch is very useful in counselors with high strength, such like Buggzy.

Since Buggsy is a good fighter overall, it makes sense to use sucker punch on him if you're trying to run from him. You can easily stun him and get a stamina boost to keep the chase going. But the perk is just as good on any other counselor. If you want to fight him (and get the mask off) then perks like thrasher and slugger are the way to go. Those increase damage and when you combine that with a high strength counselor, you can get the mask off really easily. Strength impacts damage, not stun chance.

Again, it's not that sucker punch is bad for a high strength character. It's the fact that it is equally useful on ALL counselors. In my opinion, if you're using a high strength counselor you should be going for damage more than stuns. It doesn't matter if you die or escape if you can manage to kill Jason.

On 2/13/2018 at 1:46 AM, makeamericagreatagain94 said:

I thought I was the only one!!!!!! I just played a match the other day like this. There were only like 5 people in the lobby when the game started, so I was like "please let me be Jason" lol. And sure enough I was. A couple minutes into the match I grabbed Vanessa trying to repair a car. Chad was right there and hit me with a wrench, but I didn't get stunned, I just dropped her. Like she fell out of my grip. So I was like "okay whatever". I grabbed her again, he hit me again and I dropped her again (but still not stunned). So I started to go after Chad and he hit me again and stunned me. I was like "okay 3 for 3, lucky". Then he hit me a fourth time and I was stunned/mask knocked off. Throughout the match whenever I came into contact with this Chad he stunned me every single time!! And I'm talking like 8 to 10 stuns. I ended up killing him, but I've never had this happen before. Because of this I ended up killing 3/5 andTommy.  And I have a pretty good kill ratio with Jason 80%-100% depending on the counselors strategy.

I'm playing on PS4 and this happened like 2 days ago (Feb 15th).