Chad - The preppy guy

Jenny - The girl next door

Buggzy - The jock

Eric - The nerdy guy

AJ - The rocker chick

Adam - The edgy guy

Fox - The biker chick

Shelly - The prankster

And of course as we know or at least are almost positive, Melissa or a variation of her is coming so 

Melissa - The catty girl

But what is Mitch's nickname? The hipster? The stoner? Has there been an official nickname given to him? What do you guys think?

11 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Has it been confirmed or is that just like a fan nickname?

We've always requested the stoner trope for months. They gave us Mitch. They didn't really have to say it. LOL.:)

Edit: Plus I think "Bong Combustion Technician" might be too long.

sbc-f13-3.jpg

We also keep asking for the "Mean Girl". I suspect Melissa is on the horizon.

f13-melissa.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

We've always requested the stoner trope for months. They gave us Mitch. They didn't really have to say it. LOL.:)

sbc-f13-3.jpg

We also keep asking for the "Mean Girl". I suspect Melissa is on the horizon.

f13-melissa.jpg

I'm just asking because although we have been wanting a "mean girl", they named her "the catty girl" in the game files.

2 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I'm just asking because although we have been wanting a "mean girl", they named her "the catty girl" in the game files.

Name is largely unimportant since they haven't used the trope titles since launch in their artwork for new counselors. Catty/Mean/Bitchy...same same. All that matters is the horizon. :D

Hmm you are right but. Has he been officially given a trope or is he unique? Fox is the only other coumselor not to have one, yeah?

It's weird. I always thought Tiffany was supposed to be the mean girl. But I guess maybe she's more that sweet/ditzy type?

AJ is the rocker chick, Jenny is the girl next door/final girl, Deb is the bookish girl (this is the one me likes), Vanessa is the athlete, and Fox is, well...Fox.

I wonder if we'll get a true Melissa like we now have Shelly and Fox, or if they'll go the trope route and name her Heather or something.

11 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

It's weird. I always thought Tiffany was supposed to be the mean girl. But I guess maybe she's more that sweet/ditzy type?

AJ is the rocker chick, Jenny is the girl next door/final girl, Deb is the bookish girl (this is the one me likes), Vanessa is the athlete, and Fox is, well...Fox.

I wonder if we'll get a true Melissa like we now have Shelly and Fox, or if they'll go the trope route and name her Heather or something.

Tina was ditzy and social, Flirty and Mean are usually two different characters 

5 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

That's the intent. She wants to have fun and be liked, she's not a mean girl, just a bit thoughtless.

Heck, we'll see how the single player portrays him, but arguably Chad isn't really a bad guy either. Arrogant and pampered, but more of a snobby doofus.

The Mean Girl type, they really want to stamp on the fingers of those below them. Which is part of why she's he a fun type to include and why she's a popular request, I'd guess.

1 hour ago, DamonD7 said:

Heck, we'll see how the single player portrays him, but arguably Chad isn't really a bad guy either. Arrogant and pampered, but more of a snobby doofus....

latest?cb=20110127193913

Chad is sad you don't think he's a dick anymore. He's gonna have to up his game. :lol:

6 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Tiffany is the flirty girl aka the slut.

9 hours ago, Alkavian said:

I hope I remember that one! Sounds more professional than "stoner".

1 hour ago, Alkavian said:

latest?cb=20110127193913

Chad is sad you don't think he's a dick anymore. He's gonna have to up his game. :lol:

. . . did you just portray Chad as Ted McGinley . . . ?
:lol:

6 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

. . . did you just portray Chad as Ted McGinley . . . ?
:lol:

He is the real-life Chad....just look at him. He even wore a sweater cape in Nerds....

6 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

He is the real-life Chad....just look at him. He even wore a sweater cape in Nerds....

All my likes. 

Take them all. 

( . . . except I'm out for the day.) 

• Like 1

The official nicknames:

Vanessa - The Athlete 

Deborah - The Bookworm

Tiffany - The Flirt

Kenny - The Head Counselor

Chad - The Prep

Jenny - The Hero

Buggzy - The Jock

Eric - The Nerd

AJ - The Rocker

Adam - The Tough Guy

Fox - The Biker

Shelly - Shelly (but we know he's the prankster) 

Mitch - The Stoner

JaohZC0.jpg

*Probably need to view this in a new tab. (sizing)