Echo Fire

Pitchfork As An Available Seperate Weapon

8 minutes ago, FunMonster said:

And now that they have introduced weapon swap, bring on the pitchfork! I don't care if its clunky. I want to stab lame ass bots with a pitchfork, and many other implements. Even get daft and add in stuff like a medieval mace, flaming baseball bat, power drill. I don't care about canon or realism. Just let me hack, stab, slash and bash with a whole host of crazy shit.

Right. Now that it's officially being added we can really start discussing extra weapons. They said no to the pitchfork though...

19 hours ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Savini Jason will be able to swap out the pitchfork for other weapons, but other Jasons will not be able to equip the pitchfork

Maybe in the future, but as of right now it's not happening.

7 hours ago, Truth said:

Right. Now that it's officially being added we can really start discussing extra weapons. They said no to the pitchfork though...

It's disappointing they denied the pitchfork swapping. However, they said pitchfork as referencing Savini's Pitchfork, so it doesn't mean they aren't going to add a normal pitchfork. Who knows? We will find out soon I guess, regardless if Savini is truely to never be sold again, at least adding a farm pitchfork would be a good addition. One thing they could do is have every weapon available (maybe for dlc) and Savini could just have special cosmetics to each weapon. See what i'm getting at? @Truth

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Echo Fire said:

It's disappointing they denied the pitchfork swapping. However, they said pitchfork as referencing Savini's Pitchfork, so it doesn't mean they aren't going to add a normal pitchfork. Who knows? We will find out soon I guess, regardless if Savini is truely to never be sold again, at least adding a farm pitchfork would be a good addition. One thing they could do is have every weapon available (maybe for dlc) and Savini could just have special cosmetics to each weapon. See what i'm getting at? @Truth

I would love special weapons for Savini. I agree a regular pitchfork should be added, I was just passing along the information.

On 16/02/2018 at 4:37 PM, Truth said:

Savini Jason can go stuff his 'Devil's Trident' up his snooty exclusive arse. I don't care about him. He's elitist scum and I've turned my back on him. I'm talking a farming pitchfork, completely different thing. Even its its just a barn environmental kill I'll be happy. I saw some early footage of that (maybe they're saving it for challenges) And they can throw in a sickle and scythe whilst they're at it. 

Ha, I was just looking at that. There is an accessory kit with the Camp Crystal Lake sign, and a dock that looks awesome too. Is it just me or does his one arm look to skinny in that picture?

I am 100% sure the farm house pitchfork will be one of the the first DLC weapon kills kill packs or in a new weapon bundle pack with 2 new weapons and kills.

I can see a weapon kill pack doing quite well for the game.

On 2/16/2018 at 11:37 AM, Truth said:

I believe they said no to the savini trident and his weapon kills not to a regular pitchfork with new kills.

it would be cool if they update the kills of the pitchfork and I would love to use it with part 2 and part 3 Jasons, I dont care if it stucks everywhere bla bla bla

On 2/13/2018 at 8:42 PM, Loading said:

Keep in mind that weapon swaps means an end for each Jason having their own exclusive kills.

and how is that a bad thing? I see that as a very good thing and more fun, I was getting so boring of the same Jasons with the same kills, I love kills of part 7 Jason but I will never use him because I dont like him, I love kills of part 4 but I hate that Jason because its ugly with big ears and weird eyes

On 2/18/2018 at 6:10 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

I believe they said no to the savini trident and his weapon kills not to a regular pitchfork with new kills.

Correct, I was just passing along the information in case anyone missed it.

On 2/19/2018 at 8:07 AM, Rycornog said:

Actually the Kickstarter promised a unique weapon for backers...

Yeah I didn't realize that when I initially jumped into this thread. Either way, a regular pitchfork should be totally fine.

@Echo Fire

I think once they see how much we enjoy swapping weapons, they will start (at least considering) adding other weapons for Jason. No reason not to once we can swap them. This is just the first step towards making it reality.

On 2/19/2018 at 8:07 AM, Rycornog said:

Actually the Kickstarter promised a unique weapon for backers...

And they'd get that; A trident. A trident is functionally the same as a pitchfork just as the pig splitter and garden shears function the same as the machete in combat; they're simply skins on the same base animations.