While they are at it, they should make part 2 more slimmer. He wasn't exactly a big heavy guy in the movie.

7 hours ago, Loading said:

While they are at it, they should make part 2 more slimmer. He wasn't exactly a big heavy guy in the movie.

The devs did this so every Jason has a similar build. They're the same person after all.

Back to the topic, I think every mask need to darken his eyes. It's creepier that way.

@huuru Part 4 has these ears in the movie.

• Like 1

We only briefly saw Part 4's eyes before he was demasked. When he killed the dude with the eye gouge in the shower.

I think their fine. I think gamma would help make him more spooky from a client side perspective, but if you like being able to see things. Then yeah, they could probably just default and make all the eyes invisible until demasked, like Part 7 and Part 8 being pitch black.

2 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

We only briefly saw Part 4's eyes before he was demasked. When he killed the dude with the eye gouge in the shower.

I think their fine. I think gamma would help make him more spooky from a client side perspective, but if you like being able to see things. Then yeah, they could probably just default and make all the eyes invisible until demasked, like Part 7 and Part 8 being pitch black.

My problem with putting my gamma down is it puts only me at a disadvantage, no one else. So I'm more likely to get killed, crash the car, etc when gamma is lowered, despite how much more immersive and scary it is when you have your gamma at 1-1.5

7 minutes ago, MyersVoorhees said:

My problem with putting my gamma down is it puts only me at a disadvantage, no one else. So I'm more likely to get killed, crash the car, etc when gamma is lowered, despite how much more immersive and scary it is when you have your gamma at 1-1.5

That's why I always laugh when people say turn off the chase music and turn down the brightness on your screen for a true horror experience...and a true disadvantaging yourself experience. 😂 

In the movie you only see his eyes in the close up shower, and barely at that.

It should be darker, they also should have an unmasked skin option

16 minutes ago, MyersVoorhees said:

Oh no doubt.

I usually go with 2.2.

Happy medium. When I was playing Beta, I was playing full brightness.

I would love the game to simulate actual darkness. Way too many lights on all the maps for supposed locations out in the middle of nowhere, but people would look at that as a huge nerf to counselor so its not gonna happen.

Yep, same thing for the part 5 mask, hell part 5 also needs to be redone.. the mask is a totally wrong color.. and the eyes are meant to also be blacked out.. just look at my icon

Sometimes Jason, he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. Y'know the thing about Jason, he's got...lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'...until he cuts into ya. And those black eyes roll over white, and then... oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin', the lake turns red, and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin', Jason comes in and he...rips you all to pieces.

+1 OP

It would be a change they'd need to make to the mask as an object. That could add a lens, if you will, to each eye. Each would be a solid, matte black and be semi-transparent, something around 30%. Then when he looses the mask there won't be an issues with his eyes being darkened.

I do personally hate the way Part 4 looks currently. The bright mask and eyes along with his weird figure, he looks too slim and he's got his shoulders raised or something. Just awkward. 

The only think is wrong is color clothes of Roy, is Green.

On 2/14/2018 at 11:45 PM, DasMurich said:

It would be a change they'd need to make to the mask as an object. That could add a lens, if you will, to each eye. Each would be a solid, matte black and be semi-transparent, something around 30%. Then when he looses the mask there won't be an issues with his eyes being darkened.

I do personally hate the way Part 4 looks currently. The bright mask and eyes along with his weird figure, he looks too slim and he's got his shoulders raised or something. Just awkward. 

This

I think it would be cool if they made skins for all Jasons except part 7,8, and Savini where the Jason’s eyes were completely blacked out.

Friday-Jason04.jpg

abd66a69db35dbad.jpg

jason-mask-part-4-final-chapter-2.jpg;ib

You guys must have memories problem,we can clearly see Jason eyes in all the indoor scenes,its only when he is outside that we dont see them clearly.

Its not necessary for the devs to make the eye holes darker,the in-game model is perfectly acurate to the movie.

14 minutes ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

Friday-Jason04.jpg

abd66a69db35dbad.jpg

jason-mask-part-4-final-chapter-2.jpg;ib

You guys must have memories problem,we can clearly see Jason eyes in all the indoor scenes,its only when he is outside that we dont see them clearly.

Its not necessary for the devs to make the eye holes darker,the in-game model is perfectly acurate to the movie.

anyway, the size of the ears are exaggerated in the game, he looks funny and stupid in the game, and his very visible eyes make him look like a retard

• Haha 2

i really wish jason would have looked like the original ones that are slimmer and more human sized and looking. cj graham, next to kane hodder, was my all time favorite jason actor along with my favorite looking jason (pt6) and i wish theyd have hired him to do the motion capture and have the body shape for the pt2-6 jasons and hodder for 5 and 7-9.

especially pt 2 and pt4 look extremely weird with their skinnyish models applied to kane hodders skeleton resulting in an extremely weird looking model with a bodybuilding 300 pound rejected klansman and a weirdly lanky jason with huge shoulders and skintight shirt on.