Sign in to follow this  
Armaniđź‘‘

Better singer - Justin Timberlake vs Usher

Better singer - Justin Timberlake vs Usher?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Better singer?

3 hours ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

Who's better?

usher-justin.jpg

Usher is no longer relevant tbh. Justin is ok. 

Overall I'd say JT is more talented. He's a great songwriter too and has written for other artists. 

Usher isn't that great of a vocalist in comparison and their dancing is about equal.

4 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Justin can hit the high notes, but ladies prefer the smooth deep Usher voice. Also Timberlake has herps.

I think you mean Usher may have herpes, which is kind of irrelevant given how common it is.

31 minutes ago, RoyBurns said:

Overall I'd say JT is more talented. He's a great songwriter too and has written for other artists. 

Usher isn't that great of a vocalist in comparison and their dancing is about equal.

I think you mean Usher may have herpes, which is kind of irrelevant given how common it is.

Didn't look into Usher, but I just did. Yeah, hollywood is about 95% herpes. Besides, herpes is not irrelevant because its permanent. It's bonded to your dna forever. Just because it's common doesn't mean that I or anyone else should treat it like it's not a big deal. If head lice infected 80% of the world's population, would that make it any less of a big deal? No, of course not.

As for their talents, every Justin Timberlake song sounds like the same high pitched beta trying to sound cool. Usher's music actually sounds cool.

1 minute ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Didn't look into Usher, but I just did. Yeah, hollywood is about 95% herpes. Besides, herpes is not irrelevant because its permanent. It's bonded to your dna forever. Just because it's common doesn't mean that I or anyone else should treat it like it's not a big deal. If head lice infected 80% of the world's population, would that make it any less of a big deal? No, of course not.

Since when was Justin Timberlake accused of having herpes or did I miss something?

Still, it's irrelevant to the question to the question of a who's a better singer. It's like saying one can't be better because they have a disease. It doesn't matter. 

Just now, RoyBurns said:

Since when was Justin Timberlake accused of having herpes or did I miss something?

Still, it's irrelevant to the question to the question of a who's a better singer. It's like saying one can't be better because they have a disease. It doesn't matter. 

Jessica Biel has herpes and the two are married, so Justin would have herpes unless he was super strict with the exchange of bodily fluids, which he wouldn't be with Jessica Frickin' Biel.

I grew up on Justin, so it's a no brainer. I barely listen to pop music these days and still love his voice. So nice, clean, and recognizable. 

On 2/12/2018 at 10:59 PM, Brigadius said:

Freddie Mercury 

Beat me to it.

On 2/13/2018 at 5:09 PM, AldermachXI said:

This.

Definitely.  I've still never seen anything quite like what Freddie brought to the table in terms of songwriting OR vocal talent, and I doubt we'll see anything like it again, at least in my lifetime.  Music's biggest tragedy other than the Day the Music Died.

On 2/14/2018 at 4:16 PM, deathbat96777 said:

I grew up on Justin, so it's a no brainer. I barely listen to pop music these days and still love his voice. So nice, clean, and recognizable. 

This + he's also a great songwriter

Usher can't write hits

On 13/02/2018 at 3:59 AM, Brigadius said:

Freddie Mercury 

Ohhh! Stop! I'm blushing...:wub:

I'm not the best darling, their are Defenently better musicians than myself. Like Jim Hendrix (God rest his soul).

Woahhvicky 

You mean NSYNC JT, pre-2010 JT, or current JT vs Pre-2010 Usher or current Usher?