Sign in to follow this  
Bonafidechrisp

Host Migration and Reboot Jason!

Hey all! I just wanted to make a quick post about a couple things I just thought would be cool for F13. 

First off I feel like host migration would be a great thing to include in the multiplayer. I don't know if this is something that has already been discussed or not (I just recently joined the forums), but I can't tell you how many games I have been kicked from because of the host disconnecting. And it is always unfortunate when the host is a counselor and quits the game when they get killed. Anyways I think this is something many f13 gamers would appreciate. 

A little off that subject I think it would be cool to have the Jason from the 2009 reboot! I really liked this film and the way they portrayed Jason. 

That's just my opinion.

Ya know...because I'm a gamer who cares. 

• Confused 1

These topics have been brought up before, use the search feature to help find these threads.

Dedicated Servers are coming and are better then Host Migration and as for reboot Jason, might not happen who knows. 

They have already discussed why they have decided to use dedicated servers over host migration.

This thread will help explain any concerns you may have.

As the points in this thread have been addressed both here and in other threads, I'll go ahead and lock this one down.