Sign in to follow this  

Look since you jasons had to cry so hard about getting killed they took most the weapons out of the game lack in machetes lack in weapons in houses so on so forth. Now with less pocket knives and machetes you continue to cry boo hoo i cant grab unless im on them so whats gun do? give ou back the 9 mile grab so you piss babies dont have to work so hard to kill someone. WAAAA get good get smarter we killers of jason shouldn't have to deal with this because you are not smart enough to trick a councilor using stalk or throw knives or shift to grab. fact is its a shame that good players like myself and others have to suffer because you cry babies cant take losing. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, skallapat said:

we killers of jason

That's not a thing. Or at least shouldn't be.

Still killing Jason lots post-patch. Just need actual teamwork now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

That's not a thing. Or at least shouldn't be.

Still killing Jason lots post-patch. Just need actual teamwork now.

You apparently are to new to the game.... or dont get the actual meaning here. And yeah we killer of jasons as in me and my crew.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

This quote made by a man that obviously criesand complains cause he isnt good at jason....

Just now, skallapat said:

You apparently are to new to the game.... or dont get the actual meaning here. And yeah we killer of jasons as in me and my crew.

So because I bought the game on Thursday that means people should be killing Jason on a regular?

6 minutes ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

The butthurt is real with this one.giphy.gif

another Crybaby that complained for changes...so your butthurt changed an entire game... thats how real it was

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, AldermachXI said:

So because I bought the game on Thursday that means people should be killing Jason on a regular?

People do kill jason regularly... moving on

2 minutes ago, skallapat said:

Hahahahaha. Just git gud as a counselor. The game is about Jason. Jason is supernatural powerhouse and should be in the game. It's not about killing Jason it's about surviving. Killing Jason is something that should take skill and hard work. Not something handed out on a silver platter. You are whinning because you can't get easy Jason kills anymore as opposed to everyone who is an actual fan of the franchise complaining about how Jason was softer than a teddy bear. This thread should not even exist. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, skallapat said:

This quote made by a man that obviously criesand complains cause he isnt good at jason....

I play more counselor so haha But I am a pretty good Jason.

9 minutes ago, skallapat said:

another Crybaby that complained for changes...so your butthurt changed an entire game... thats how real it was

174.gif

14 minutes ago, skallapat said:

People do kill jason regularly... moving on

You're right. People do kill him regularly. I got 3 kills in two days and would have been more had quick play players known what they were doing or had mics. Have about 30 this year now, give or take a couple. 

What I am confused about, is you made a thread about people cried to make Jason stronger. Yet you say you still kill him. Sounds like everything is fine to me. Sorry you are now being challenged? Sorry escaping every time is boring? Sorry the game catered to trolls before this current patch? Considering I still see several Jason beatings a day, I don't think it is bad as you want it to seem. Then again, maybe you need to take your own advice and "git gud".

Most have adapted since the patch. Hopefully you try new strategies and see what works for you. His grab range isn't that bad unless running around the car, which collision does lead to vacuum grabs. Otherwise, find the sweet spot and how you can still avoid his grab right next to him. Good luck.

• Like 4

Killing Jason is a waste of time because I'm on Xbox and majority of the time it glitches and that's on Gun Media. I don't understand why they won't fix the bugs when trying to kill Jason... 

39 minutes ago, skallapat said:

Look since you jasons had to cry so hard about getting killed they took most the weapons out of the game lack in machetes lack in weapons in houses so on so forth. Now with less pocket knives and machetes you continue to cry boo hoo i cant grab unless im on them so whats gun do? give ou back the 9 mile grab so you piss babies dont have to work so hard to kill someone. WAAAA get good get smarter we killers of jason shouldn't have to deal with this because you are not smart enough to trick a councilor using stalk or throw knives or shift to grab. fact is its a shame that good players like myself and others have to suffer because you cry babies cant take losing. 

Awww, game too hard for you now? Since you're a "good player" you shouldn't be having problems. Unless it was an overabundance of weapons and a weak as hell Jason that made you "good".

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Brogan322 said:

Killing Jason is a waste of time because I'm on Xbox and majority of the time it glitches and that's on Gun Media. I don't understand why they won't fix the bugs when trying to kill Jason... 

I'm on Xbox too. I agree it happens more often than I care to admit. But it's also things like players swinging with RT instead of hitting A, sweater glitching and not working, Jason not being stunned on the hit, lag spikes, etc. It typically isn't the game's fault but the users involved. I do reiterate, sweater glitches happen, stuns don't always work, sometimes A button glitches out. So things outside of user control can and do happen.  A majority of the time though I tend to find it was a player mistake.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

Awww, game too hard for you now? Since you're a "good player" you shouldn't be having problems. Unless it was an overabundance of weapons and a weak as hell Jason that made you "good".

OHHH SHEEEIIIT.

Exactly my thought.

1 hour ago, skallapat said:

A few questions for you:

1. Rather than complain about the changes made to the game, couldn't you just adapt?

2. When you say you kill Jason regularly, how skilled are these Jasons?

3. What's a "Piss-Baby"?

54 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

The game is about Jason. Jason is supernatural powerhouse and should be in the game. It's not about killing Jason it's about surviving. Killing Jason is something that should take skill and hard work. 

It's like in Watchmen when Rorschach goes to prison and beats everyone down in the cafeteria and tells them how He's not locked in with them, but they're locked in with him.

People who think this game is about the counselors are crazy. Counselors are only there to be killed. They gave you the means to escape and survive so you would keep coming back, but this game is not about you, it's about Jason.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skallapat said:

fact is its a shame that good players like myself and others have to suffer because you cry babies cant take losing. 

get good get smarter, sweetie :JasonPt4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

*Walks in and looks around* Yep, looks like this is under control. I think I've run out of my "antagonize stupid troll" points for the day. Carry on gentlemen. *Walks back out*

@AldermachXI I do need to make one comment to you. Listen noob, you obviously don't know what the hell you are talking about since you just got this game. skallapat, skullfucked, pitty-pat, or whatever his name is was right. Jason is too OP :sadchappa: We killers of Jason are getting our asses kicked when we try to fight him :sadchappa:Maybe after you've played a match or two you will understand our pain! :sadchappa:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

I think I’m a good player and I don’t think I’m suffering. Maybe we feel differently on the word Good. If you need help I will join your games with your friends and teach you how to play. I don’t mind.

4 hours ago, skallapat said:

It sounds like you haven't got good in your time in the game. 9 mile grab? Really? I have never grabbed someone from across the map, not even a small map. I am not sure exactly how far it is from one side of any map to the other, but I think you are vastly overestimating you distances. Even the so called "force grab" before it was nerfed wasn't that bad. Myself, currently still missing grabs as Jason's arm passes through the potential victim. If you have a problem getting grabbed by Jason I do have one piece of advice for you and it even works in the real world: Keep your distance from the psychopath.
   There seems to be a stigma about getting killed as Jason, not sure why people care. If you are faced up against a good team of skilled players, you may die. I have died legitimately as Jason twice. Neither time did they get lucky, they were just good players working together. Nevermind the fact I was still fairly new at the time of both deaths. Even so, I had to compliment them on their teamwork and both groups were very polite. 
   Lets all remember, there are no Jason mains! We are all counselor mains that occasionally get to play our favorite fictional psycho zombie slasher. I have a few Jason kills with a few good players. But I don't try often anymore, I would rather work on the objectives. Sometimes I even escape, but not every time. If Jason was too overpowered, we would not be seeing so many escapes now would we?