Sign in to follow this  

5 hours ago, skallapat said:

Look since you jasons had to cry so hard about getting killed they took most the weapons out of the game lack in machetes lack in weapons in houses so on so forth. Now with less pocket knives and machetes you continue to cry boo hoo i cant grab unless im on them so whats gun do? give ou back the 9 mile grab so you piss babies dont have to work so hard to kill someone. WAAAA get good get smarter we killers of jason shouldn't have to deal with this because you are not smart enough to trick a councilor using stalk or throw knives or shift to grab. fact is its a shame that good players like myself and others have to suffer because you cry babies cant take losing. 

You're saying this is our problem? 

You got the problem kid. You got a ticker problem.
What's the matter? You got nothing left inside? Huh? Cause you're playing like a damn bum! Ya know that? 
A bum!

So don't you waste our time no more! You hear that?!? Go away! Go back to the docks where you belong! You go back to being a two-bit nothing!!! 

But don't you ever come back here again because we've played too long to waste our time trying to train a no-good loser like you, you bum!

• Haha 1

Honestly jason is the easiest he's ever been, you don't really have to try anymore because of how mobile(twirling is stupidly strong on running jasons now) he is now and how often the new grab can just succ people in. I've had grabs that I should never of landed, but they just get grabbed from miles away anyways.

Because these Devs dont know the game, they dont play it public and the dont know how to balance this game the right way. It was necessary to reduce the amount of pocket knifes on the map. It was necessary to reduce the amount of heal sprays. But thats all. It was not necessary to buff Jason. It was more like, you are not able to kill the counselors because all of them were full equiped. And if they were in a group, it was nearly impossible to kill them. A Vanessa with 2-4 heals and knifes was nearly impossible to kill. it took minutes.

But now its just unbalanced again in my opinion cause they dont adjust some screws, they used a chainsaw to change every point drastically. The amount of pocket knifes that spawning, should be equal with the amount of traps Jason got. How you can fight Jason Part 2 or 5 with 3 without pocket knifes ? every objective is traped like hell. So even if you try to avoid facing Jason, to escape silent, its not possible anymore. And this is a lag of gameplay now. There is no way to escape if Jason is not a noob. Before it was good and challeging, if they are not all full equiped like this before.

By the time Tommy arrives, all it will take to knock the mask off is one hit with a machete if you do a combat stance/heavy attack and hit Jason while he is facing you. Jason is still easy to kill. I got six matches in a row where me and two friends killed Jasons. Two of them sucked, the other four were pretty good. The seventh match consited of a Jason retreating to the ocean when we knocked his mask off.

Git gud and learn communication.

I think people who don't know the franchise think that for some reason you should be able to take on Jason like some sort of equal. But,  in reality Jason is Mohammed Ali and you are Julius Gaw at best and I think we all know what happened to him. 

Jason-Takes-Manhattan-friday-the-13th-21

11 hours ago, skallapat said:

You apparently are to new to the game....

Lol I'm pretty sure @AldermachXIhere has accumulated more hours in this game than hours you've accumulated in life.

15 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

I'm stunned that this trolling/flame baiting thread hasn't been locked yet!:huh:

It sprung up during "off hours", and they're probably hoping this Dumpster fire will burn itself off.

I mean, it was...

Let's cut to the chase.

• Like 1