Anonymous

How do you know what is backer DLC clothing?

Ever since they changed the clothing layout, it does not say what's DLC anymore, of course I know what some of them are on my mains, but not others.

Compare your clothes with someone who didn’t back the game on Kickstarter.

Other than that I don’t even know, maybe YouTuber have done a compilation of the DLC clothes when the game first launched.

They’re some of the last clothing options. There’s the three backer outfits, and then the two that were added shorty after release.

For example, with Tiffany, they’d be the three clothing options before her Muffin shirt. 

2 hours ago, BFizzle said:

They’re some of the last clothing options. There’s the three backer outfits, and then the two that were added shorty after release.

For example, with Tiffany, they’d be the three clothing options before her Muffin shirt. 

The two retro clothes come before the backer dlc. So it's the 10 original free pieces, two retro outfits added in the June update and then the 3 DLC outfits. If you have the physical copy clothing too that is listed last.

1 hour ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

two retro outfits added in the June update and then the 3 DLC outfits. .

I just know about 2 DLC, spring break and halloween, what's the 3rd ? I don't see it on PS store.

18 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

I just know about 2 DLC, spring break and halloween, what's the 3rd ? I don't see it on PS store.

It was the DLC given to the backers. It's not available anymore.

• Thanks 1

As in, those backer DLC outfits are part of the first tab, along with the regular clothing options, because they're recolours/textures.

The Spring Break and Halloween sets have their own tabs, so it's three (regular, Spring Break, Halloween) tabs in total there.