I like everything you said except the candy bar part. That just sounds silly. Make it Joey's zip up jacket instead. 

I don't know about anyone else on this forum but isn't it pretty stupid that Roy can hear Pamela's voice, spawn in Jason's shack, and be stunned by the sweater? I feel that this makes no sense since Roy has no relation to the Voorhees family.

I would like to hopefully see these changes to Roy in the future:

• Just remove Pamela's voice! Roy doesn't need to hear anyone in his head. If he were to hear Joey in his head then that would be an extra expense for the developers since they would have to hire a new voice actor.
  • Roy now would spawn at his ambulance at a random location on the map
  • At the ambulance, there would be the dead body of Joey in the back of the ambulance in a body bag but his bloodied jacket is right beside his body. A male councelor can grab that jacket and stun Roy with it like the sweater but with different voice lines and now it would be a male councelor instead of a female. And to kill him, Tommy would come in and deliver the final blow like what he currently does. 

Roy can keep all of the abilities he currently has like all the Jasons. This is simply a gameplay mechanic and the human Jasons from Parts 2, 3, and 4 cannot do the same things that a zombie Jason can do like teleport, smash a car, take a knife to the neck, or take a shotgun blast but the human Jasons can all do those things in the game. 

Hopefully the developers consider these changes to Roy in the future after they get most of the bugs eliminated.

• Like 1

Agree with removing Pamela's voice. However, they cannot remove the Shack and sweater due to them being part of the game's mechanics.

Could just have the shack empty ( no Pamela Head/ Without candles)

20 minutes ago, BigJay said:

I would like to hopefully see these changes to Roy in the future:

From your thread title, I thought you were suggesting Roy had made a stinky.

• Haha 1

He would also need another weapon, or at least better killanimations. It always looks so stupid when he tears the scissors in two pieces to slice the counselor apart and a second later its a scissor again.

Or the other kill when he cuts the arms and the head of the counselor off, I mean its only a scissor and he is only a human. Roy has no superhumanstrenght.

I killed myself when someone using was selected as "Jason" and quitted games instantly when I saw him at the start of the round.

I truly hate this pathetic piece of whatever-he-is-supposed-to-be.

• Sad 1

Hey, @BigJay! Since there was already a conversation discussing proposed changes to Roy, I opted to merge your conversation into it rather than lock a duplicate conversation.

In the future, a quick use of the search function will determine if there's an existing conversation you can contribute to, and get even more eyes on your ideas.

50 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Hey, @BigJay! Since there was already a conversation discussing proposed changes to Roy, I opted to merge your conversation into it rather than lock a duplicate conversation.

In the future, a quick use of the search function will determine if there's an existing conversation you can contribute to, and get even more eyes on your ideas.

Okay! Thanks for that!

Yes Roy needs to be tweaked. I am in favor of completely reworking him so he is his own character with his own play style, but for the sake of simplicity here are my thoughts

Have him spawn ANYWHERE but jasons shack

Remove Pamelas VO

To kill Roy simply drain all his HP

Honestly, I'd just be happy if they removed Pamela's voice whenever Roy gets stunned. (Just not having to hear "Get up Jason!" every time I get smacked with a wrench would probably result in Roy as my default Jason.) They don't really have to rework the play mechanics (imo). The only important Pamela voice is the warning that someone is at the shack, maybe they could just replace that with ambulance sirens or whatever.