I spent most of the weekend playing. Managed to go from Level 47 up to Level 53. On Xbox and Friday was HORRID!! Tons of players but LOTS of quitters. Only 3-4 hours of actual gameplay within a 10 hour period. Saturday was a bit better and Sunday as well.

How's was everyone else's weekend? (Be sure to say what platform you're on)

On 2/12/2018 at 1:48 PM, BrokenFattHardy said:

I spent most of the weekend playing. Managed to go from Level 47 up to Level 53. On Xbox and Friday was HORRID!! Tons of players but LOTS of quitters. Only 3-4 hours of actual gameplay within a 10 hour period. Saturday was a bit better and Sunday as well.

How's was everyone else's weekend?

Connection to host lost....timed out over and over so dug into offline bots hard went  up 8 levels from 110 to 118.

As excited as I was to get on, I only managed to play for 2 1/2 hours ish. level 40 up to 42. I did make some friends though, so at least there was that.

I was already at 150.  Took my low level account to 20 just to get j8 unlocked and stopped there.  Played some public and other than the occasional dumbasses not doing anything, it was pretty good.  No connection issues this time, no host quitting.  Just general fuckery.  No mics, but I'm ok with that in public.  I actually prefer it.  I'm on PS4.  

I must been lucky on Friday. I started playing about 11:30 eastern time and didn't have any quitters. For the weekend i made it from level 30 to 34. 

Had plenty of hosts quit, but once I got to host it was smooth sailing. I went from about 131 to 144. Didn't quite make the 150 I was hoping for, but close enough. This weekend got me pretty close to the badge for boat repairs, that was my main goal. I think I need less than 10 now. As for boat escapes, I still need like 80...

I think I played 3 matches total Friday evening. Spent my weekend working and started moving on Sunday...thankfully I'm just over level 149 so I don't have much more grinding to do for max level.

PS4 here.

I only managed to get from level 94 to 96 because out of the several hours I was able to put in all weekend, most of my matches were cursed with host quitters and connection time-outs. 

I love it when I'm able to get into private matches but life is busy and sadly quick play is just more convenient for me. 

I'll be lucky to reach 150 by the time the level cap increases again, if/when it does. 

Didn’t really get a chance to play.  Most of my friends have pretty much abandoned the game for now.  On pc. 

Ps4

A little bit of everything from rage quitters, timed out, Jason leavers offline bots.

83 to 87  

9 minutes ago, Spinesplitter said:

PS4 here.

I only managed to get from level 94 to 96 because out of the several hours I was able to put in all weekend, most of my matches were cursed with host quitters and connection time-outs. 

I love it when I'm able to get into private matches but life is busy and sadly quick play is just more convenient for me. 

I'll be lucky to reach 150 by the time the level cap increases again, if/when it does. 

After about 7.5 hours of constant quitters (I only finished 2 sessions in that time) I got into a session with 4-5 guys who were great. I spent 3.5 hours playing continuously, without any issues and a had blast.

But your experience tells me it's no different for other platforms either, so at least I'm not alone.

played like roughly 35 matches over the entire weekend i guess with 15 of them prob being bot farming. the other 20 were online with roughly 15 matches working out and 5 failing with either host disconnecting (happened twice when i repaired two objectives all by myself and jason ended up being killed, turns out jason was host.. go figure) or connection timed out / lost connection to host.

i got 2600xp on every single bot match doing only environmental kills and being lucky enough to always get jarvis called too. in 15 quickplay matches i got to be jason twice (had to double check if my preference was set. fuck my luck i guess.) and got about 4000xp in both rounds with a +shift jason i managed to get mainly environmental kills and finish the matches within 7 minutes of em startin so i guess i got a good time bonus?

still heavily disappointed that with about roughly calculated 40,000xp made over the entire weekend i only managed to level up from like lvl 15 to 29. i could swear on god that when i played on pc back in october or december i think and the double xp happened i managed to go from 20 to lvl 79. theres definitely an increase of xp to level up on the ps4 version or since a recent patch :blink: 

note i didnt count but this is a rough estimate. could be a lil more or a lil less but it should be 85% right

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

PUBG

I definitely noticed a lot of people that usually come back for double xp chose not to this time around.

• Like 1

I played mostly bot matches to farm xp. I worked all weekend so I never got a chance to play really any real matches. When I got home late from work, I would get some bot matches in before I went to bed. Managed to get from 123 to 130, so I was happy with that! I play on Xbox.

21 minutes ago, Psylocker102 said:

If I played like 6 matches total.... I hate my job.....

Related image

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Psylocker102 said:

HERSHACK OMG THE FEELS </3 Y U DID THIS>? T-T

I can't figure out the riddle

5 minutes ago, T.W said:

I can't figure out the riddle

I was a huge a twd fan

emphasis on was... so u struck at my heart :/

6 minutes ago, Psylocker102 said:

I was a huge a twd fan

emphasis on was... so u struck at my heart :/

gotcha 

Didn't play too much except last night. Played with a group of my friends and though we got several Jason kills, failed some because of glitches and and a player that didn't know what to do as Tommy.

Put Jason on his knees and Tommy's prompt didn't come up. Had the sweater unable to activate. Had Jason run away during sweater stun. Had the same player fail twice as Tommy Jarvis to get the kill. Instead of hitting the prompt, they melee swinged at Jason after I dropped him to his knees.  The group was mad, but I was like they're level 14 so didn't they probably didn't know. However, after the round and telling them they needed to press X (PS4) they were Tommy again and I was on the mic saying, "Tommy press X. Press X!" only for them to once again melee swing. 

Still though, since one of my friends was the host, the lobby didn't get closed or rage quitted.

tl;dr- Had fun with my friends despite the bugs in a stable lobby. 

I might have gotten more XP, but I'm getting that blasted D3D device lost bs error so my game keeps crashing...