Chetork

PSA : To Vanessa and Buggzies

I have just learned how to fix cars with 2 /10 repair. Trick is you (With controller) try it a few times, dont hit the first skill checck, eventually youll get a circle set of checks that is very easy.

I play a lot of chad so I  now have speed, repair, and luck on my side,. 

If I ever lead Jason to a counselor as Vanessa and he begins to tunnel them, I'll follow them around just in case they get grabbed. Usually Jason begins to chase me again when I keep saving the other counselor. 

23 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Buggzy and Vanessa run around with cement shoes that have pots and pans tied to them--you're ostensibly handicapping yourself from the get-go.

I'd much rather have speed and Stamina than stealth. If you're any good you can easily lead Jason around the whole match as Vanessa. Especially if you have marathon and restful. 

12 minutes ago, makeamericagreatagain94 said:

I have just learned how to fix cars with 2 /10 repair. Trick is you (With controller) try it a few times, dont hit the first skill checck, eventually youll get a circle set of checks that is very easy.

Exactly. I main Vanessa and find myself tanking and repairing more than the alleged "repair" counselors.

41 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Exactly. I main Vanessa and find myself tanking and repairing more than the alleged "repair" counselors.

I'm sorry but I take offense to this.  As a Deborah main, I repair the shit out of objectives, sometimes even at the cost of my own life since  I'll tank traps as well even though I'm a lot slower than Vanessa.  I rarely ever hide.  I'm always on the move, constantly scanning the map, looking to see what needs to be done.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, malloymk said:

I use either Shelly or Deborah, and 95% of the time, I'm looking for repair parts for a vehicle or trying to fix the phone. The only time I bail on it is when someone beat me to fixing the phone. Then I might migrate near one of the exit and hunker down until the cops get there.

The worst for me is when I'm working on bringing repair parts to an object, and Chad, Buggzy, or Vanessa lead Jason right to me in order to get him off their butts. Happens WAYYY too much in QP. So much so that it's almost not worth playing. 

1 hour ago, makeamericagreatagain94 said:

Wow. You're so pro. That trick has only been around since May. 

• Haha 1

Fixers don't always do their jobs though. I've repaired A LOT as Vanessa. I agree with you though to a point, I try and avoid being near slower characters.

1 minute ago, FinalBoy said:

Fixers don't always do their jobs though. I've repaired A LOT as Vanessa. I agree with you though to a point, I try and avoid being near slower characters.

Yeah unfortunately they're not for some reasons, leaving everybody in jeopardy.

And what I also don't understand is that when either Vanessa or Buggzy got the for example car parts, they try to fix it by themselves, while a fixer or mechanic such like Deborah, AJ, Eric next to them "begging" them for to let them do their job.

4 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

I'm sorry but I take offense to this.  As a Deborah main, I repair the shit out of objectives, sometimes even at the cost of my own life since  I'll tank traps as well even though I'm a lot slower than Vanessa.  I rarely ever hide.  I'm always on the move, constantly scanning the map, looking to see what needs to be done.

Lol. I didn't mean you. I know you know how to play.