Armaniđź‘‘

Will all weak male counselors have 3 strength?

Just wondering, since Chad, Mitch and La Chappa all have 3 strength. Will every upcoming "weak" male have a 3 in strength? 

I'm currently trying to perfect Reggie's stats for the game

Composure - 8

Luck - 7

Speed - 7

Stamina - 7

Stealth - 2

Strength - 2

Repair - 2

@Armaniđź‘‘ How could you possibly expect any of us to be able to answer that?

reggie will never be in the game im sorry unless they make him older, but a child being killed that brutally will never be allowed.

• Like 2

Just now, anon said:

reggie will never be in the game im sorry unless they make him older, but a child being killed that brutally will never be allowed.

We've already decided over a month ago, to age him....

2 minutes ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

We've already decided over a month ago, to age him....

but you'll break my immersion 

cLFGUbwFWGouVq1U9VjxKtpXzTbbh1dgQyVFlqnP

• Haha 1

After they add the next counselor, which is most likely a girl to even it out, I hope they don't add any more. 14 counselors is more than enough to choose from and there's more important things they need to focus on.

4 minutes ago, doitagain said:

After they add the next counselor, which is most likely a girl to even it out, I hope they don't add any more. 14 counselors is more than enough to choose from and there's more important things they need to focus on.

Fair enough

But they'll still need promo with iconic characters for higher unlockables, and we still have no male counselor with high composure + high luck so...

5 minutes ago, doitagain said:

like what?

2 minutes ago, anon said:

like what?

Paranoia I guess? lol

After April, most problems will be fixed with the next update + single player challenges are coming out. They need to make high levels more valuable with unlockables, so I don't see new counselors ending. Maybe less, but it won't end. 

2 minutes ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

Paranoia I guess? lol

After April, most problems will be fixed with the next update + single player challenges are coming out. They need to make high levels more valuable with unlockables, so I don't see new counselors ending. Maybe less, but it won't end. 

good.

Reggie already got Reckless Road. Probably all he will get in game. Then again if we are getting a counselor in a wheel chair, why not have a rambunctious kid?

Just now, TheHansonGoons said:

Reggie already got Reckless Road. Probably all he will get in game. Then again if we are getting a counselor in a wheel chair, why not have a rambunctious kid?

Just now, TheHansonGoons said:

cause you cant kill kids that's why they'll age him.

3 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

The irony of it all lol

But they'll age him to "18 years old"

I agree with 14 counselors being enough. That's already a lot of playable characters with a lot of different play styles. Perhaps Reggie will make it into SP Challenges like Mark will?

3 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I agree with 14 counselors being enough. That's already a lot of playable characters with a lot of different play styles. Perhaps Reggie will make it into SP Challenges like Mark will?

No, they're already done with those Single Player Challenges practically. 

He'll be a counselor. 

Or put him in at the beginning opening scene instead of watching rob get killed over and over again have Reggie screaming and running away

6 minutes ago, T.W said:

Or put him in at the beginning opening scene instead of watching rob get killed over and over again have Reggie screaming and running away

lol no

The opening scene is supposed to be gory.

1 hour ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

No, they're already done with those Single Player Challenges practically. 

He'll be a counselor. 

Just because they're already done, doesn't mean he's not in them lol

2 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I know for a fact he's not in the single player challenges lol. Shavar Ross didn't contact the Devs then. 

Anyways, I want him as a counselor, so I'm successfully campaigning him. 

2 hours ago, anon said:

but you'll break my immersion 

cLFGUbwFWGouVq1U9VjxKtpXzTbbh1dgQyVFlqnP

They've already broken my immersion with the lack of counselors partaking in drugs, sex, and alcohol.

3 minutes ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

I know for a fact he's not in the single player challenges lol. Shavar Ross didn't contact the Devs then. 

Anyways, I want him as a counselor, so I'm successfully campaigning him. 

If they add Reggie, then likely they will have to add another female to keep genders balanced. And 16 counselors seems like too much in my opinion. In fact I was fine with just having the original 10.

2 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

If they add Reggie, then likely they will have to add another female to keep genders balanced. And 16 counselors seems like too much in my opinion. In fact I was fine with just having the original 10.

That's if Mark is a counselor...

If not, Reggie will be 15th.

1 minute ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Don't disagree with the almighty Armani. He knows everything that was included in the SP challenges, and if you don't act like RoyBurns or TyroneKing and just agree that everything he says is "perfect" and the Reggie is "iconic" he will throw a little hissy fit and flood the thread with double-, triple-, and quadruple- postings saying the same tired shit to prove his point.

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Don't disagree with the almighty Armani. He knows everything that was included in the SP challenges, and if you don't act like RoyBurns or TyroneKing and just agree that everything he says is "perfect" and the Reggie is "iconic" he will throw a little hissy fit and flood the thread with double-, triple-, and quadruple- postings saying the same tired shit to prove his point.

Why are you in this thread ? I know Shavar didn't contact the Devs based on his tweets and the leaked content.

giphy.gif