Kia ora. My name is Jo and I’m from the beautiful country of New Zealand. I’ve been playing Friday the 13th for a few months and am hooked!! I just brought an Xbox one as I was on my partners ps4 far to much. My user name is butterboom89 if anyone is keen to play, nobody is online. Jo

1 hour ago, butterboom89 said:

Kia ora. My name is Jo and I’m from the beautiful country of New Zealand. I’ve been playing Friday the 13th for a few months and am hooked!! I just brought an Xbox one as I was on my partners ps4 far to much. My user name is butterboom89 if anyone is keen to play, nobody is online. Jo

Hey Jo I’m Chole and welcome to the forums I’m from Australia 

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the forums!

Glad you're enjoying the game :) Hope you have a good time here as well.

The best place to start here would be the Gamertag thread. Lots of tags from the members here so it's worth a look, and feel free to post your own. You can probably see there people that are still active in the forums and the game so you know they're available. There are also some groups around - you might like to try the Good Sportmanship Club thread if you look around General forum, for one. Should be some good and helpful players in there for you. Best of luck!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

Fun fact: I have never been to your lovely country, but I agree with you that it is beautiful. Peter Jackson has an eye for showing off its beauty, even in his earlier stuff like Bad Taste or Braindead/Dead Alive

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you are enjoying the game!

Welcome! Pull up a machete and get to carving!