makeamericagreatagain94

Jason gets stuck cannot do anything but move?

Yes, I've had this happen to me before too. It's only happened twice, and is very rare in my experience. But how it happened with me was I went to a window to break it, and instead of pressing the slash button to do it, I pressed the break window button prompt that's shows up when you're near a window.

Whenever this happens, either use your morph or shift. This usually fixes it for me. 

8 hours ago, JasonLives86 said:

Yes, I've had this happen to me before too. It's only happened twice, and is very rare in my experience. But how it happened with me was I went to a window to break it, and instead of pressing the slash button to do it, I pressed the break window button prompt that's shows up when you're near a window.

24 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

Whenever this happens, either use your morph or shift. This usually fixes it for me. 

Confirmed for both.  I, too was "stuck" in a window like that on Higgins Haven, and had to Morph out of it.

33 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Confirmed for both.  I, too was "stuck" in a window like that on Higgins Haven, and had to Morph out of it.

Same here, just this past weekend. I got stuck at a window and could only turn my body. Couldn't take a step. Had to Morph in order to move again. Wasted a good morph toward the end of the game.

38 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Same here, just this past weekend. I got stuck at a window and could only turn my body. Couldn't take a step. Had to Morph in order to move again. Wasted a good morph toward the end of the game.

It would drive me nuts if I was playing in an actual match.  Fortunately, mine was against bots, as opposed to people who would have taken advantage of the situation.

I got a worse one yesterday, where all my Jason powers deactivated midway through the match, and I could only slash and grab- no m/s/s/s, no knives/traps. It was brutal playing Jason like a counselor.

Had this happen to me on Higgans Haven when I was Part 4. Killed everybody in the match (there were other goofy glitches as well). The last person was in the closet upstairs but I couldn't open the door to kill him. I just used stalk and waited there. After about a minute and a half he opened the door and I was able to grab him and snap his neck.

Great match almost ruined by the frustrating glitch.

It happens to me all the time , happened last night. I can run around and grab but can't slash or open doors or anything. The only way it ever gets fixed for me is when a counselor hits me.

1 hour ago, Duckodb said:

It happens to me all the time , happened last night. I can run around and grab but can't slash or open doors or anything. The only way it ever gets fixed for me is when a counselor hits me.

Yes, for me more and shift won't fix it. Either getting stunned will fix it, or grabbing a counsellor will fix it. So frustrating.

Had this twice happening to me as Jason, yesterday.

First game killed 3 counselors, then all Jason Powers went off

second game the powers went off quite early, I could only „run“ around as Jason, objects got fixed fast, Police called, sweater grabbed, in the end all escaped.

Also had 2 games as a counselor were each one escaped, guess there was someone else experiencing this situation as Jason

11 other games were ok, but 4 out of 15 with this bug?

If this is going to happen now on a regular basis I will set my preference on counselor, but without threat, no fun.

This happened to me a few hours ago. I haven't played in a couple weeks, and first match back I'm Jason.

At some point I grabbed an Adam, and went for a kill, which the game counted, but the guy ended alive/escaped my grab. I could do nothing but grab. No slash, no break windows, no powers. I told a counselor to knock me down, like all the other 'Jason cant access things' glitches, then all worked.

It costed me the full 8/8. Because first I had to kill the Adam 2 times, then had to go without abilities a while until I could get someone to hit me. And it sound from this thread that is a thing now? It's just getting stupid now.

Playing offline bots today, had an adam hit me and put me in a permanent stun state. Morph, nor shift, would end it. Could select the shift but wouldn't move. Morph would only go to map. Couldn't grab, and couldn't swing weapon. All i could do is walk around with a tilted head like a lost puppy.

i usually walk into the water or try getting hit... if that dosnt fix it i just rage quit

24 minutes ago, Apollyon said:

i usually walk into the water or try getting hit... if that dosnt fix it i just rage quit

Will have to try that next time.