Zenigundam

So can get you get The Sequel and Final Chapter offline?

3 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Shhh don't burst the bubble yet.

This could be GOLD!

I think it already popped lol

19 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

The last PC game I played was Age of Mythology back in yesteryear, but that was single player stuff. I don't trust  PC girls, PSN girls are hot and  because I've made out with many of them while playing as Jason.

source.gif

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I think it already popped lol

27 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

source.gif

Ok ok, everybody relax. Let's give it a minute for things to calm down so he'll come back. 

• Haha 1

@Zenigundam, name calling, insulting other's preference of console/pc, acting superior because of X amount of hours put in etc etc etc...

No... no elitism here... just -

giphy.gif

In all seriousness though, who cares how one gets a trophy/achievement? It matters only to those who are trophy/achievement whores... who just want to say "Hey, look at what I got. I'm da bestest eva!" Grow up and just play the game how you want. Wanna go for them, then by all means do so... just don't criticize or judge others who don't.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deth_Hed said:

In all seriousness though, who cares how one gets a trophy/achievement? It matters only to those who are trophy/achievement whores... who just want to say "Hey, look at what I got. I'm da bestest eva!" Grow up and just play the game how you want. Wanna go for them, then by all means do so... just don't criticize or judge others who don't.

@Deth_Hed Serious, rational debate is not allowed in this thread. How dare you be sensible?

source.gif

4 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

@Deth_Hed Serious, rational debate is not allowed in this thread. How dare you be sensible?

source.gif

I know... My fault for thinking too much...

8N9nWIz.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deth_Hed said:

I know... My fault for thinking too much...

8N9nWIz.png

tenor.gif?itemid=6159615

1 hour ago, Zenigundam said:

PS4s and Xbox Ones are important because they bring in the hot girls as well,  so they have unquantifiable social benefits.

How desperate is one's social life that you go for a hookup with a gaming system?

This whole thread is an exercise in futility...right down to the justification for buying a console.😜

If you don't like bots, that's cool. Let's just leave the elitism at the door shall we?

• Like 2

Jealousy? Of what, you are throwing your epeen around and have made snide comments/attacks at others for their choices/opinions. Trophies/Achievements are nice to have, but are NOT a necessity nor a requirement to enjoy a game and should not be used to judge a person's ability to play the game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zenigundam said:

I need the Torpedo badge as my last badge in the whole game, just 10 more boat flips), 

You can unlock new Jasons, Councilors & clothing in Offline Mode.

You can NOT unlock badges. You'll just have to keep hunting in Online Mode if you want to finish those.

12 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

Ummm my epeen is massive in this game. Girls dig it. :hearteyestiff:

Like this right?

8MoXw_f-maxage-0.gif

No offense, but you've attacked others in this very thread just because they had a different opinion/perspective than you. In any event, it's well known that badges can not be unlocked in Offline mode... I think the only one which can is the PHD in murder, but you need to have the majority of them already done first... or something, not 100% sure on that one. Offline mode is good for new players to try out and get a 'feel' for the game, before jumping in to QP. It's also a good place to test out new Jason's and such. For everything else, QP/PM only at this stage.

JjLgtXg.gif

Yolks on me then. Still doesn't change the fact that your actions in this thread have been troll worthy and 3L33T based. No need for the 'chuckles dismissively' comment either... that just proves my point.

2 hours ago, Deth_Hed said:

JjLgtXg.gif

Yolks on me then. Still doesn't change the fact that your actions in this thread have been troll worthy and 3L33T based. No need for the 'chuckles dismissively' comment either... that just proves my point.

Ignore him dude I found he’s only 13 years old.

• Like 1

The OP question has been answered - you can't get those two via Offline Bots - and this thread is far too cool and awesome to remain open to us mere mortals.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1