Sign in to follow this  
Thatguyinktown

3 days of double xp, and my games only crashed 4 times!

Slow. Is it just me, or does it take more XP to level up now? I get like 2,400 XP a game and it still takes me forever just to level up once. The last time we had a double XP weekend, I leveled up at least 7 times in 3 days. This time around, I've only done it once

Two dashboards. I'm up about 6 levels 

A few connection errors but other than that its been pretty good no dashboards either.

Going well, admittedly game crashed to dashboard 3 times in really good games where I would have got a lot of xp - never seems to go wrong when I have a bad game!

- Have collected two more infamous tapes!

shitty... only grinding in Offline - because in the course of 2 days (roughly 6 hours of game time).. i've only managed to play 4 or 5 full games... host quitting BS got old.

• Like 1

Didn't seem to crash any more than normal on PS4, but I just don't get how some people have reached 150, I felt like I played more than I normally would have this weekend, both online and offline just to take advantage of the Double XP.  While I'm no expert I know what I need to do to gain points, but shit I only managed to go from a 70 to an 85, it seemed to take forever to level up even averaging at least 2000 a game... Oh well someday I will reach triple digits :)

• Like 1

I'm up to level 132. I'm guessing I'll (hopefully, God willing) make it to level 135 by the time the weekend is over. I just unlocked the heavy blood skin for Part 3. It looks brutal 

Been grinding mainly offline. Packanack small with pt.3. Went from 99 to 118. Played a bit online, but kept getting the”connection lost” screen.

The rugby player and disarm kills are brutal.

BTW, does anyone know what time the double XP event ends. I’m in mountain time, and I have no idea what Gun/illfonic’s time zone is. I would guess midnight their time?

Gained a bunch of CP from rolling over repeatedly. 

2 hours ago, Goodgodman said:

Been grinding mainly offline. Packanack small with pt.3. Went from 99 to 118. Played a bit online, but kept getting the”connection lost” screen.

The rugby player and disarm kills are brutal.

BTW, does anyone know what time the double XP event ends. I’m in mountain time, and I have no idea what Gun/illfonic’s time zone is. I would guess midnight their time?

I too would like to know when the double xp ends.

Advanced 15 levels to reach max level with lots of bot and private match play.  I'm not touching public with a 10 ft pole!

3 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

Advanced 15 levels to reach max level with lots of bot and private match play.  I'm not touching public with a 10 ft pole!

i have about reached my max level of patience and frustration with Public Matches - that is until those Dedicated Servers finally get released... although at this point, it's turning into Gun's 'Chinese Democracy' lol.. promised in September - cut to February, still waiting lol.... but i understand, it takes time - especially with a small studio, so i can't get that mad..

didn't even realize it was double xp this weekend.I played a little offline(I only play this game offline),but other than that,been playing alot of PS3 games this weekend. (I changed my ID name,so it matched my current ID name for my PS4 and Playstation TV,but to do that,it wiped out all my save data for my PS3 games...which i have to start all over on....but at least my ID name for all 3 systems match now...lol....helps to have a sense of humor about this sorta stuff.)

I haven't crashed playing QP, but bots consistently crashes on me.