That moment when you (as Tommy) have kept Jason busy long enough for everyone to get both cars and the boat moving.

Or, you find the fuse, the fuse box, tank the trap, put the fuse in the box and get killed by Jason, only to return as Tommy moments later and get back to the house to find no new trap, fix the fuse box again and finish calling the cops without having to use your pocket knife while sweater girl runs into the cabin followed by a ranting, unmasked Jason and neither of you have an axe or machete.

That moment when you spend so much time fixing the car only for it to not go into reverse for some weird reason (there was nothing behind the car) and get killed by Jason

8 minutes ago, noahvt said:

That moment when you spend so much time fixing the car only for it to not go into reverse for some weird reason (there was nothing behind the car) and get killed by Jason

Never heard of that one... However, I had a friend stop near the exit in the car and I ended up pushing him into it as Jason. He was just as confused as me...

4 hours ago, hu_soldier13 said:

That feeling when you morph to check on a car or the phone and after you morph you realize the boat is moving...

I hate that one....

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, hu_soldier13 said:

That feeling when you morph to check on a car or the phone and after you morph you realize the boat is moving...

Oh yeah, this one hurts really bad !

Most pleasant as Jason, that feelings when you start a game at Packanack and you saw the fuse and the blue car are next each other.

When, as counselor, you have a great game, repair things etc... and there are also other good players with you. But finally, everyone is killed by Jason at the end, and as spectator you see that the last survivor is an AFK player.