47 minutes ago, JF13 said:

Hmm...Jason is more my favorite because i have more in common with him.Both are very powerful though.....i guess instead of seeing two horror monsters fighting each other,i'd rather see them join forces,and see what lengths the terrified humans would have to go to just to stop them.That would be more fun for me.

Yeah me too

I would like to see the more athletic and creative Michael from Halloween H20 take on the Jason from Jason Lives. I think it would be a long, exciting fight in which Jason would win, but Michael would put up a good fight 

2 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

I would like to see the more athletic and creative Michael from Halloween H20 take on the Jason from Jason Lives. I think it would be a long, exciting fight in which Jason would win, but Michael would put up a good fight 

I see this as more of a Batman v. Superman scenario, where the two mongoloids team up to take on a formidable adversary.

It would have made Freddy v. Jason a MUCH better film.

I think Michael vs. Jason is actually way harder than to call than most people would think. I mean, firstly, it depends which Jason, human or zombie, but even if you go for the zombie one...

While Jason's powers are very explicit, what he can and can't do, how strong he is, Michael Myers has always been a bit more mystical. Like, he can basically do whatever is needed. In Halloween II he walks through a glass door and it just explodes, and of course, he gets shot in both eyes and seems pretty unbothered. He's strong enough to lift somebody up by a tiny scalpel impaled in them with just one hand. And he certainly seems more cunning than Jason.

I think it could go either way, but I lean towards Michael just because his limits aren't really known.

• Like 1