michael.thumb.jpg.2ebf19ede1aa71d31e82e54c02d2aee5.jpgI personally think Michael would win, or it would be a tie, Jason is a big guy, and much easier to notice, he also just charges in and is brutal. Michael, on the other hand, is fast, and quiet, I feel like he could get the drop in on Jason and kill him. If it was a tie, I imagine that maybe Freddy comes back and they work together to kill him, or they both end up killing each other somehow.

Jason would win. Both of them are depicted to be quite stealthy in there movies, and both can take some punches. However, I believe that Jason is much stronger and would be able to outlast Michael in a fight. 

Honestly everyone thinks Jason is much stronger than Michael, but you got to think man, he pinned a guy up to a wall using a knife. He also survived an explosion.

Edited by Cryna
Also, Jason got shot up and died very easily in part 9, Michael has been shot so many times, and electrocuted,exploded (like I said earlier) and other things

4 minutes ago, Cryna said:

Honestly everyone thinks Jason is much stronger than Michael, but you got to think man, he pinned a guy up to a wall using a knife. He also survived an explosion.

Jason has died and came back many times, give him his hell outfit and he'll kill the world. 

Re-read that again "Jason has died and came back many times" how many times has Michael died?

Just now, Cryna said:

Re-read that again "Jason has died and came back many times" how many times has Michael died?

Yeah but not like Jason, he was like a zombie lol If anything they would be come best friends.

Im not saying they would be friends, just like they would be like "Yeah thx for help me kill Freddy, Michael."

"Np"

"So you just wanna leave and never speak of this again?"

"Sure"

*Michael and Jason both walk away from each other*

2 minutes ago, Cryna said:

Im not saying they would be friends, just like they would be like "Yeah thx for help me kill Freddy, Michael."

"Np"

"Sure"

I'm saying they would be friends, they both don't talk xD 

3 minutes ago, Cryna said:

"Np"

"Sure"

Except...neither of them speak. And no, I'm not counting Michael grunting "Die" in Zombie's abomination that was H2

Edited by Rexfellis
Oops, Ghostboy beat me to it

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm saying they would be friends, they both don't talk xD 

Im saying thats what they would be like, not say. Also I don't think they would be friends, I'm disagreeing with your idea

Edited by Cryna
Same for you Rexfellis EDIT 2: Basically what I'm saying is that they would look at each other and walk away. Also fyi Michael actually can talk, but just doesn't, thats not really necessary but just wanted to say.

Just now, Cryna said:

Im saying thats what they would be like, not say. Also I don't think they would be friends, I'm disagreeing with your idea

Right because both are crazy killers who kill, both being very quite and have a love for killing teenagers. Freddy was a jerk to Jason so of course Jason hated him lol

Honestly this would be a great movie idea, Freddy wants revenge against Jason for beating him in their previous fight, so he summons Michael to go after them, but they both turn on Freddy and kill him together.

Edited by Cryna
him* not them

1 minute ago, Cryna said:

Honestly this would be a great movie idea, Freddy wants revenge against Jason for beating him in their previous fight, so he summons Michael to go after them, but they both turn on Freddy and kill him together.

Throw Ash from the evil dead in there and we have the mega movie.

Nah, that would be bad, seriously image it, Michael Vs Jason Vs Ash, yeaahhhh no.

35 minutes ago, Cryna said:

Nah, that would be bad, seriously image it, Michael Vs Jason Vs Ash, yeaahhhh no.

I could see Ash walking in and just shooting them lol 

39 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I could see Ash walking in and just shooting them lol 

Lol yeah, but not likely

1 minute ago, Cryna said:

Lol yeah, but not likely

True, tho they are making a new movie for Michael. 

34 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

True, tho they are making a new movie for Michael. 

Yeah, I've been following that. I still don't know about bringing Nick Castle back as Michael. I mean, I get the respect aspect of it, but the guy is like, 70 years old. I'm not sure how menacing he can be as "The Shape" if he needs a walker to get around. :lol:

1 minute ago, Rexfellis said:

Yeah, I've been following that. I still don't know about bringing Nick Castle back as Michael. I mean, I get the respect aspect of it, but the guy is like, 70 years old. I'm not sure how menacing he can be as "The Shape" if he needs a walker to get around. :lol:

Yeah, we'll see what happens tho. 

I think that they have a lot of respect for the source material. I am hoping for the best. Michael is still my favorite slasher icon from the Bronze Age. (I still think Jason would whip his ass in a one on one fight though)

There's a really good fan film that not a lot of people have posted or watched called "Michael Myers versus Jason Voorhees". It's worth checking out because it in my mind shows how I think the fight would go. 

I like Jason too, I'm not picking Michael just because I like him, I picked him because of what I have seen.

Hmm...Jason is more my favorite because i have more in common with him.Both are very powerful though.....i guess instead of seeing two horror monsters fighting each other,i'd rather see them join forces,and see what lengths the terrified humans would have to go to just to stop them.That would be more fun for me.