Patriots1

(Speculation) Special Suprises April 13th and July 13 2018

Double xp weekends are almost a guarantee on them.  That's about it.  I'm positive they will at least do double xp.  Don't get hyped for anything else. 

I wouldn’t get my hopes up about the Friday the 13 release dates.  In the past they repeatedly said that don’t assume that the deployment dates will be around any special calendar day.

17 minutes ago, shodan said:

I wouldn’t get my hopes up about the Friday the 13 release dates.  In the past they repeatedly said that don’t assume that the deployment dates will be around any special calendar day.

I wouldn't plan on any new content, but would be kind of stupid for them to ignore a friday the 13th...

33 minutes ago, shodan said:

Plus the chances of a server crash are pretty high. A lot of that new content becomes unplayable for about a day or two.

On 2/11/2018 at 5:47 PM, Ghostboy20 said:

Paranoia was put on hold for the new server updates along with it not being fun, they needed more people on the update for April so work on that has been put on hold, if that's on hold I would think a few other things are kinda on hold for now. Not saying that Uber Jason is on hold but he could be put on a low priority until they get the new update out.  

After paranoia fiasco I don't think they'd tease Uber/Grendel if they thought they couldn't get it out soon

They may not have told us about paranoia being postponed and about engine update until January but they knew about all that when VC 2.0 droppeD, so if it was going to be delayed they would've probably not given the big VC reveal, they could've shown Roy if they thought Uber wouldn't happen for several months.

4 hours ago, uberXJoshua said:

After paranoia fiasco I don't think they'd tease Uber/Grendel if they thought they couldn't get it out soon

They may not have told us about paranoia being postponed and about engine update until January but they knew about all that when VC 2.0 droppeD, so if it was going to be delayed they would've probably not given the big VC reveal, they could've shown Roy if they thought Uber wouldn't happen for several months.

The uber reveal was much more dramatic than a Roy reveal would have been. Revealing Roy would have been underwhelming.

You are really speculating here.

Lets wait and see where things are at when the new engine drops in April.

10 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

The uber reveal was much more dramatic than a Roy reveal would have been. Revealing Roy would have been underwhelming.

You are really speculating here, especially in the earlier post saying "they postponed paranoia because it wasn't fun enough." In reality, they said that they did not want to release a new game mode until current gameplay was up to par, so they decided to make Paranoia less of a priority for now. 

Its one thing to speculate on future content dates, and it is another to spread rumours about things "not being fun enough" or to imply that the virtual cabin jason reveal should have been handled differently.

Lets wait and see where things are at when the new engine drops in April.

Lol they literally said the words paranoia wasn't fun in it's current state and that it needed more time, go read what they wrote. Also are you really saying if we don't get Jason x content by Summer that it was ok for them to tease it in December saying "coming soon"?

I was stating they knew in December that they'd need to postpone content awaiting upgraded engine so it was a bit uncool and premature of them to hype us with saying Uber and grendel( the most hyped content for this game btw) would be coming soon when they had to have known about the need to upgrade their engine which would ultimately postpone any content being g worked on. Yes we didn't hear about content postponing and upgraded engine until a month after Jason X reveal but they did know when they teased Jason x that they'd be postponing content. That is my point. 

BTW seriously go read the forum post about paranoia being delayed, it literally says part of reason for paranoia's delay was because they didn't think it was enough fun, that's not a rumor that's literally what a Dev said.

"I'm basing Jason x stuff being most hyped on numerous polls that have been taken and it always being the most wanted in the polls all over social media, since the release of this game."

Lol they literally said the words paranoia wasn't fun in it's current state and that it needed more time, go read what they wrote. Also are you really saying if we don't get Jason x content by Summer that it was ok for them to tease it in December saying "coming soon"?

I was stating they knew in December that they'd need to postpone content awaiting upgraded engine so it was a bit uncool and premature of them to hype us with saying Uber and grendel( the most hyped content for this game btw) would be coming soon when they had to have known about the need to upgrade their engine which would ultimately postpone any content being g worked on. Yes we didn't hear about content postponing and upgraded engine until a month after Jason X reveal but they did know when they teased Jason x that they'd be postponing content. That is my point. 

BTW seriously go read the forum post about paranoia being delayed, it literally says part of reason for paranoia's delay was because they didn't think it was enough fun, that's not a rumor that's literally what a Dev said.

"I'm basing Jason x stuff being most hyped on numerous polls that have been taken and it always being the most wanted in the polls all over social media, since the release of this game."

I believe you about Paranoia. I absolutely can be wrong about it, so lets just say I am. I thought they said that Roy and Pinehurst would be more fun, not that Paronoia wasn't fun. Either way, my apologies for that.

I would prefer uber as fast as possible. But we have to understand that everything has been postponed for the sake of a new engine and servers, which will be a huge plus for this game. Hopefully uber will be released in april or shortly thereafter, but if he comes out in June, I can accept that because of the new engine and servers.

The new engine hits in April. Next priority is servers. We can't expect the devs to fix everything and give us everything at once. Even if I could have uber Jason today, I'd still rather have a new engine and servers as soon as possible. Uber Jason and the grendel are a priority, but they are not THE priority or even the second priority. Its best to recognize that now.

Uber Jason will likely drop between April 13 and July 1st. I don't care where he drops in that time frame as long as the new engine and servers are working well.

Why is everyone acting like the engine update will 100% drop in April. April is the "earliest" we would get it, which going by their standards, means we won't get it till May/June.

2 hours ago, uberXJoshua said:

They never said "Hey he's coming in April" They just but the "Soon" in front of the big guy and his map. With everything they are working on I see Uber Jason on the back burner for right now, not saying he won't be released but with the Guns track record I'm not putting my hopes out there. You can scream "It's coming in April!" all day long but if you look at what they just said about the weapon swap "Sometime in April" to me it could be April 13th or the end of April but I don't see Uber Jason dropping since they will have SP Challenges coming with the newest update.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

You are really speculating here, especially in the earlier post saying "they postponed paranoia because it wasn't fun enough."

@uberXJoshua is right, that's exactly what they said. 

1 hour ago, Truth said:

@uberXJoshua is right, that's exactly what they said. 

I have already (and quite willingly) quoted him and acknowledged that, but thanks for trying to clarify.

3 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

I have already (and quite willingly) quoted him and acknowledged that, but thanks for trying to clarify.

My bad, that was an early morning half asleep comment and I didn't really read through anything.

6 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

They never said "Hey he's coming in April" They just but the "Soon" in front of the big guy and his map. With everything they are working on I see Uber Jason on the back burner for right now, not saying he won't be released but with the Guns track record I'm not putting my hopes out there. You can scream "It's coming in April!" all day long but if you look at what they just said about the weapon swap "Sometime in April" to me it could be April 13th or the end of April but I don't see Uber Jason dropping since they will have SP Challenges coming with the newest update.

Yes I know they never said Uber in April, I'm saying that when they teased Uber they already were updating engine, so maybe it was a bit premature to tease something they knew would be delayed. We found out about new engine in January but they've been working on it for a bit. Also we never had any teaser about Pinehurst and Roy until literally a few day before they dropped same with Jarvis map and part 4 Jason so perhaps they were working on the Grendel and Uber way before virtual cabin and that content is just in the polishing stage. I'll be happy if we get it period however if they knew he would be delayed but went ahead and teased him as coming soon then that is way way uncool of them.

According to the roadmap, there's one counselor and one clothing pack missing. 

3 hours ago, Truth said:

My bad, that was an early morning half asleep comment and I didn't really read through anything.

No problem. It started with "my bad" anyways haha 

Yes I know they never said Uber in April, I'm saying that when they teased Uber they already were updating engine, so maybe it was a bit premature to tease something they knew would be delayed. We found out about new engine in January but they've been working on it for a bit. Also we never had any teaser about Pinehurst and Roy until literally a few day before they dropped same with Jarvis map and part 4 Jason so perhaps they were working on the Grendel and Uber way before virtual cabin and that content is just in the polishing stage. I'll be happy if we get it period however if they knew he would be delayed but went ahead and teased him as coming soon then that is way way uncool of them.

Still wouldn't get my hopes up

My guess is that they will have the single player challenges with the engine update also, the weapon swapping and keybinds for pc on that day.

I want to create my own Jason, Mask from Splatterhouse, dressed in black, Special weapon is a sharpened Bone Like in Bone Tomahawk, or a dagger.

I would pay for IT.

I’m still hoping we get a pre-Uber Part 10 Jason along with Uber.  Even if its just an alternate skin of Uber. To not have regular Jason X Jason on the game will feel incomplete to me.

On 2/11/2018 at 9:11 PM, Anonymous said:

They never said he was the last Jason.

I am the last Jason!