You can't spectate Jason (on ANY platform) if you are playing in a public session (Quick Play).

You can spectate Jason in Private Sessions though.

I don't really see a problem with spectating Jason since dead counselors can't speak with living counselors.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chetork said:

I don't really see a problem with spectating Jason since dead counselors can't speak with living counselors.

They can message them.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

They can message them.

Or a million other ways. The padawan knows the dark side listen to him. 

To the OP being able to spectate Jason if it was ever implemented would not end well, mark my words. This is why we need that kickstarter goal where we have a cabin to go to between matches, the lobby host could play clips of Jason if something cool happened in a match. We could all watch it together after the match without it being used to cheat.

37 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

They can message them.

You can message your team without a radio. Who cares though? Most people don't want to go through the trouble. You can play with friends and use discord to avoid radios.

This is kind of the same thing with a little more information but it'd still be hard to coordinate.

1 hour ago, Chetork said:

You can message your team without a radio. Who cares though? Most people don't want to go through the trouble. You can play with friends and use discord to avoid radios.

This is kind of the same thing with a little more information but it'd still be hard to coordinate.

All of it is cheating.

Any communication outside of the means of the game is cheating. 

On 11/02/2018 at 10:50 PM, Danielmalice said:

Don’t know how it is on Xbox one and windows, but on the PS4, we don’t have this and I think it would be a great addition to add to the game.

Like people said it's available in private but not in public as he will allow players to help Jason.