Zenigundam

Top 5 Most Amateurish Things I've Seen Players Do

1. Not bear trap the phone box and car(s)

2. Use bear traps for windows on single door cabins and at least five people are still alive (Saw this a lot last May/June, but not as much anymore)

3. Lock themselves in bathrooms

4. Go into a hiding spot with Tommy

5. Have two or three pocket knives and not use them on the PB or Car traps. 

Kids these days. This is what America's come to. Nobody knows how to survive anymore. Bunch of Chads, no action:chadwut:

# Trying to repair something as Chad.

# stepping in their own bear traps

# not damaging windows as Jason 

1.  Not managing stamina.  Running full speed away despite Jason having 2 teleport abilities.

2.  Not picking up your weapon after using a PK on Jason.

3. Jumping in or out a window without knowing Jason's position around or in a cabin.

4. Repeatably hitting Jason while he's still in stun, thus wasting a weapon

5. Not getting out of a hiding spot as Jason systemically destroying them.

Jumping out of a window right in front of Jason, same thing with getting in the closet or under the bed. I sometimes forget I'm not playing bots lol

As counselor, switch a baseball bat with a machete when Jason chase him.

Shot Jason with shotgun for no reason.

As Jason, use trap at the pontoon thinking of that will trap the  boat.

bringing on Jason to someone who's repering the car/boat/phone.
carrying a part/fuse for no reason, just to walk around with it
driving a car while beeing a shitty driver instead of letting someone else do it.
quitting after 1 minute, because someone does not to want to be Jason, instead of setting the spawn preference to counselor.
not looking where theyre going and stepping on bear traps at the door.
talking on the mic, about getting to the boat or car when Jason is close.
asking Jason to not kill, because they need the achievment, or xp.
waiting at the car til someone fixes it, and trying to get in befoe others who fixed/helped fix it.
following other players like shadows.

I spawned to the fusebox location at the beginning of a match. I trapped the box and then broke down the cabin door. There was a counselor already there but I felt i'd give him a chance and let him run off but he literally chased me swinging, only to get slashed up in the 1st 2 mins

I once got into a car while carrying a battery. I beat this other guy to the last seat and ge switched on his mic giving me abuse asking for the battery....but since he swore at me I didn't give him the battery

I have personally tried to drop the gas before running from the car once Jason showed up but accidently dropped my pocket knife instead mere moments before he grabbed me and punched my head off. It resulted in some good laughs afterwards so it was definitely worth it in the end. Haha.

• Like 1

1. Suicide looping, Ragequitting, trollhards.

2. Blaming no skill on bad lobby and blue screening host.

3. Crying in the forum after a night of butthurt.

4. Jason teaming.

5. Holding lobby hostage to show 7 people how a pocket knife works.

17 hours ago, Zenigundam said:

1. Not bear trap the phone box and car(s)

2. Use bear traps for windows on single door cabins and at least five people are still alive (Saw this a lot last May/June, but not as much anymore)

3. Lock themselves in bathrooms

4. Go into a hiding spot with Tommy

5. Have two or three pocket knives and not use them on the PB or Car traps. 

Kids these days. This is what America's come to. Nobody knows how to survive anymore. Bunch of Chads, no action:chadwut:

I never trap the cars.  I use them as bait so that I don't have to chase counselors all over the map.

Besides, what Jason can't stop a car?

1. Running into the exit when the cops weren’t even called.

2. Counselors not knowing how to drop items.

3. Jason not knowing how to use rage.

4. Jason not knowing that to repeatedly hit the door, you have to hold down the swing button.

5. Counselors swapping a baseball bat for a matchete because I guess they think that’s better?

When I play Jason and say into my mic "Oh shit they're fixing (Insert objective name here) I'll be back for you"

*Activate Stalk*

*Counselor climbs out the window*

huehuehue

11 minutes ago, Chace Hollett said:

4. Jason not knowing that to repeatedly hit the door, you have to hold down the swing button.

5. Counselors swapping a baseball bat for a matchete because I guess they think that’s better?

Probably 80% of my messages on xbox are me telling people to hold the button to break through faster...

I go for the machete because I like to go for the kill. You also get extra xp for getting it off. Plus if he kills me at least I have a chance of coming back as Tommy and I'll know the mask is already off.

Personally... :unsure:

1.choosing to swim while being pursued by Jason

2.Using the sweater on Jason while he's knocked down/grounded

3.locking all entry doors in packanack lodge/Higgins haven/landmark houses

4.screwing up skill check games as Tommy

5.Quitting the game as a host after being killed

(honorable mention) 6. taking someone else's weapon when they're 2 feet away placing bear traps or objective parts

5 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I never trap the cars.  I use them as bait so that I don't have to chase counselors all over the map.

Besides, what Jason can't stop a car?

Part 2 and Part 7 if they get on a main stretch towards the exit.

1 minute ago, malloymk said:

Part 2 and Part 7 if they get on a main stretch towards the exit.

People still play Part 2?  Traps are kind of his "thing" so in that specific instance, then you'd better be stacking traps on objectives.

I only play Part 7 when I'm too drunk to tell the difference between him and Retro on the selection screen.

Just now, Bropollocreed79 said:

People still play Part 2?  Traps are kind of his "thing" so in that specific instance, then you'd better be stacking traps on objectives.

I only play Part 7 when I'm too drunk to tell the difference between him and Retro on the selection screen.

Agreed. I think they're both trash too. Too bad because Part 7 lools so damn cool.

That said, yes people still use them.

Just now, Armani👑 said:

Bear trapping the door, but no locking the door

tenor.gif

Similarly, standing guard when a repair character is fixing the phone box when your ass should be inside standing by the phone and waiting for it to be ready.  Let the repairer stand guard at the box and wait for the call to finish, just in case Jason shows up.

Taking a battery, gas, or keys to the wrong vehicle. Obviously there are cases where it's about they can go either/or but if you can see the icon on the map a battery is already near one of the cars you should probably take the new battery to the other car.

Also, in private matches you should just drop the keys by the car. Public matches I generally will keep them.

When Jason is AFK and not a single female counselor can be bothered to go get the sweater for a free Jason kill.

When Tommy Jarvis won't pick up an axe or machete.

When Buggzy insists on fixing the battery and I'm standing there as Lachappa.